Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court (39300 Views)

[BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Seriousboy: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

JAIL OR YOU MEAN NAIL, THAT WITCH NEEDS TO BE NAILED AND DEALT WITH PROPERLY. MY FRIEND YOU MUST BE JOKING. IF I WERE THE JUDGE SHE WOULD BE LUCKY IF JAIL WOULD BE HER FATE, MY FRIEND IF IT WERE ME I WOULD HAVE PUT HER AND THAT UGLY ANIMAL SHE CALLS HER HUSBAND ON FIRE SQUAD, IN FACT FOR HER TO EVEN DARE COMPLAIN ABOUT MONEY AFTER ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS EATEN I WOULD EVEN RECOMMEND THAT WHERE SHE IS STANDING IN COURT SHE GETS IMMEDIATE DEATH SENTENCE ON THE SPOT FOR EVEN DARING TO COMPLAIN AND OPEN THAT HER LOUSY SMELLY MOUTH.

When you are making comments pls, remember if she were your mum, you wouldn't like others used unliken words no matter her screws.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bigsteve121(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seriousboy:

When you are making comments pls, remember if she were your mum, you wouldn't like others used unliken words no matter her screws.

I KNOW, SORRY MY APOLOGIES TO ANYONE OFFENDED, I WAS NOT THINKING BEFORE WRITING, I AM JUST ANGRY AT THE POLITICIANS THAT ARE MAKING THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN CITIZEN SUFFER FOR NO REASON, THEY CANT GET ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED THEIR FAMILY, SO YOU KNOW THAT WILL MAKE ONE ANGRY AT ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Seriousboy: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

I KNOW, SORRY MY APOLOGIES TO ANYONE OFFENDED, I WAS NOT THINKING BEFORE WRITING, I AM JUST ANGRY AT THE POLITICIANS THAT ARE MAKING THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN CITIZEN SUFFER FOR NO REASON, THEY CANT GET ENOUGH FOOD TO FEED THEIR FAMILY, SO YOU KNOW THAT WILL MAKE ONE ANGRY AT ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN.

Yeah you are right. That is why Nigerians should try to come together forget about political parties these politicians are using to fool us now and during every elections, and hold them accountable when they are still in POWER. Like this present government it is now to hold them accountable for good governance.

By asking them where are the projects for 2016 budget of N6trillion

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bigsteve121(m): 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seriousboy:

Yeah you are right. That is why Nigerians should try to come together forget about political parties these politicians are using to fool us now and during every elections, and hold them accountable when they are still in POWER. Like this present government it is now hold them accountable for good governance.

Let ask them where are the projects for 2016 budget of N6trillion

AGREED

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by chernest2002: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2016
Bigsteve121:

YES I DO WANT PEACE AND PROGRESS FOR MY BELOVED COUNTRY NIGERIA, AND WE CAN DO SO LIKE HOW GHANA DID AND WHY NOW TODAY THEY ARE PEACEFUL AND MAKE PROGRESS, AND THAT IS PUTTING CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN JAIL OR ON FIRE SQUAD.
is ok but let it go round otherwise it Will not bring peace but chaos.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by nairamaniac: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Seriousboy:

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by nairamaniac: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bigsteve121:

u don't owe anybody any bloody apology. If my mum was as foolish and greedy as patience was then she should deserve all the insults in the world, irrespective of how it favoured me.
This should also apply to me.
In life you can't eat your cake and have it.

Amongst thieves, there is honour.
I'm not a saint, But I commit my crimes in moderation and consideration of my fellow man.
These bustards have no conscience and sympathy.

Anyone offended should go and chop shit.

Hypocrites everywhere.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Kingsley1000(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
stealing isn't corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers Killed By Troops In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN / Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.