Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court (39295 Views)

[BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Mrs Alakija has not been investigated, Remi tinubu has not been investigated. .. thousands other dollar multi millionaires who obtained through corrupt means

This is how they pursued tompolo and closed down a university built by gej and NDA put the country in recession... tomorrow people who feel for her do the same, we will all blame the militants forgetting that buhari and his cohorts stoked the flames that will engulf our econmy... but as loyal zombies we are blinded to the reality behind militants actions

The rule of law is suspended when agbahime killers were freed or when yunusa was freed or when tjose that killed people in lagos were freed by their governor... many of tjose here crying for pej head here avoided those threads...
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Kingsley1000(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Thought she's in kuje prison now...mama piss
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Kingsley1000(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Make pdp,ipob and wailers get you
giyath86:

time for us to accept the better truth... I support u
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Towncrier007(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Really in June your Prisadull brag he collect $9BILLION in stolen loot. So how far with that one?
sorry am not a buhari fan, neither a fan of thief Pej.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Wolfbrother(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Limitednow:

What is the meaning of OP?

Short for Original Poster.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by PaulIdu: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

EXCUSE ME, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO COMMENT ON THE MALES BEING UGLY IN MY FAMILY, AS A MATTER OF FACT WHO EVEN ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION OLOSHE, AS FAR AS I KNOW US MEN IN OUR FAMILY TAKE REALLY GOOD CARE OF OURSELVES, GO TO THE GYM AND WORK OUT REGULARLY, WE ARE SMART WELL EDUCATED BUNCH OF MEN, HAVE WELL PAYING JOBS, HAVE FIRST CLASS FIT LOOKING WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS AS ARE TASTES ARE VERY HIGH WHICH PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOEFULLY FAIL TO MEET, US MEN LIVE VERY COMFORTABLE LUXURIOUS LIVES THANKS TO THE GRACE OF GOD, WE ARE HAPPY HEALTHY AND ARE CLEAN AND CUT AND TAKEN CARE OF BY OUR QUEENS. "A LION DOES NOT CONCERN HIMSELF WITH THE OPINION OF SHEEP", I DONT GIVE A RATS ARSE WHO YOU ARE BUT I BET YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS UGLY, TO MY KNOWLEDGE THIS SECTIONS IS POLITICS AND NOT BEAUTY SECTION SO IF YOU ARE COMMENTING ON LOOKS TAKE YOUR YAESH ELSEWHERE OLODO, LASTLY YOU SHOW YOUR PICTURE, WHO ARE YOU TELL ME TO SHOW MY PICTURE, OH I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE A RELATIVE OF THAT GOAT JONATHAN NO WONDER YOU ARE DEFENDING HIM, IT IS SHAMELESS MUMU PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE DOWNFALL OF NIGERIA. Lastly I KNOW IM good looking because I HAVE BEEN told so by many people I am, so I dont need a lower class persons opinion, I am not going to lower myself trading insults with a fool who IS oblivious to what Jonathan has done to MY beloved country Nigeria, and I KNOW one day Nigeria will be the envy of other countries not just in Africa but globally.

For your info I am not a fan GEJ but the truth remains he was far a more effective leader than the man we voted in now ...it's not right to label another person ugly .
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Nellybii: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2016
Ju
Bigsteve121:

JAIL OR YOU MEAN NAIL, THAT WITCH NEEDS TO BE NAILED AND DEALT WITH PROPERLY. MY FRIEND YOU MUST BE JOKING. IF I WERE THE JUDGE SHE WOULD BE LUCKY IF JAIL WOULD BE HER FATE, MY FRIEND IF IT WERE ME I WOULD HAVE PUT HER AND THAT UGLY ANIMAL SHE CALLS HER HUSBAND ON FIRE SQUAD, IN FACT FOR HER TO EVEN DARE COMPLAIN ABOUT MONEY AFTER ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS EATEN I WOULD EVEN RECOMMEND THAT WHERE SHE IS STANDING IN COURT SHE GETS IMMEDIATE DEATH SENTENCE ON THE SPOT FOR EVEN DARING TO COMPLAIN AND OPEN THAT HER LOUSY SMELLY MOUTH .

Smelly mouth Na person papa name ooo take note! grin grin
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by bashydemy(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2016
Wow am so happy their mother loses i court.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by gentlelarry(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmmmm smh! cry
Btw

Learn your CCTV and Video Camera Installation, Cosmetology skin treatment and make up, Event Management and bridal services for 4 months at Magnesium International (Lagos or Ibadan) and Earn your start up grant worth 300,000 or more. Check my Signature for my WhatsApp and BBM Contact.
*Note* training is Once a week.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by legibow: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2016
Na loss we hear now.... I pray it those not change ..
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Daboomb: 8:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Axon:
Mrs Alakija has not been investigated, Remi tinubu has not been investigated. .. thousands other dollar multi millionaires who obtained through corrupt means

This is how they pursued tompolo and closed down a university built by gej and NDA put the country in recession... tomorrow people who feel for her do the same, we will all blame the militants forgetting that buhari and his cohorts stoked the flames that will engulf our econmy... but as loyal zombies we are blinded to the reality behind militants actions

The rule of law is suspended when agbahime killers were freed or when yunusa was freed or when tjose that killed people in lagos were freed by their governor... many of tjose here crying for pej head here avoided those threads...

Wetin this one dey yarn? shocked shocked
This early momo, you are using oshogbo weed to eat Starch!
Shey na vegetable be that, ehn?

2 Likes

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by lekonso: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Limitednow:
Lalasticlala
What is the meaning of Lalasticlala
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by alt3r3g0: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2016
To think Taiwan's past president, wife and some family members were all jailed for an amount less that this.

Dude is currently serving 20 years house arrest for 300k dollars kickback...and house arrest because of severe health issues.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Daboomb: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Maleeq:
I have a problem with the lawyers representing and advising her.

1. You aren't listed on the board of the companies being investigated.
2. Your BVN isn't listed on the said account(s)
3. You have an ATM to withdraw from a corporate account and you claim that is enough proof you own the account and monies there in?
4. You made yourself complacent in the investigation by yourself, then you scream witch hunt?
5. You've not been able to prove the source of the said monies (into a corporate account not listed as yours o)

And the lawyers still find the grounds to stand as counsel to such person. In a sane society, they would have self blacklisted themselves from the bar.

The Lawyers are having their own share of the Loot! That is what counts to them.
As long as you pay Lawyers, they will file anything in court, on your behalf
Even if you want, as long as you pay Lawyers, they will file a suit on your behalf, against God, for hiding his Home Address...
grin grin grin
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Daboomb: 8:29am On Nov 23, 2016
lekonso:

What is the meaning of Lalasticlala

Someone that sleeps with his mouth hanging open, such that saliva (lalaa) drips outwards and leaves a very ugly white mark on their cheeks.

If they dont wash their face early enough, slap such people when l come across them.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2016
Daboomb:

Wetin this one dey yarn? shocked shocked
This early momo, you are using oshogbo weed to eat Starch!
Shey na vegetable be that, ehn?

It is not by force to comment... if you have nothing to say, move on to the next zombie thread
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by 7lives: 8:43am On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

JAIL OR YOU MEAN NAIL, THAT WITCH NEEDS TO BE NAILED AND DEALT WITH PROPERLY. MY FRIEND YOU MUST BE JOKING. IF I WERE THE JUDGE SHE WOULD BE LUCKY IF JAIL WOULD BE HER FATE, MY FRIEND IF IT WERE ME I WOULD HAVE PUT HER AND THAT UGLY ANIMAL SHE CALLS HER HUSBAND ON FIRE SQUAD, IN FACT FOR HER TO EVEN DARE COMPLAIN ABOUT MONEY AFTER ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS EATEN I WOULD EVEN RECOMMEND THAT WHERE SHE IS STANDING IN COURT SHE GETS IMMEDIATE DEATH SENTENCE ON THE SPOT FOR EVEN DARING TO COMPLAIN AND OPEN THAT HER LOUSY SMELLY MOUTH.

CHAI CHAI CHAI DARIS GODU O DARIS GODU O, UPON ALL THE HARD WORK WEY MAMA PIS WORK?.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by sekem: 8:48am On Nov 23, 2016
Does that mean someone is going to jail?

That's my own.

I want to see someone in jail.

That's the only way I can start believing in this anti-corruption brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by billyG(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2016
Limitednow:

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/15m-patience-jonathan-loses-in-court/
Thief Mrs Faka return our money ooo!9ja judges are now born again no more cash & carry judgements.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by zealousnation: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2016
U have all been ranting about stolen funds recovered by efcc, I have this question to ask: have any of u take a second to think of where this monies go to after being recovered??...I would like to knw were because with the recovered moneis nothing seems to change in the economy statistical table where we re currently down to grass level. In my opinion I think the monies go into the pocket of the efcc. Please I only ask to be corrected If I am wrong. THANK U
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by chernest2002: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

JAIL OR YOU MEAN NAIL, THAT WITCH NEEDS TO BE NAILED AND DEALT WITH PROPERLY. MY FRIEND YOU MUST BE JOKING. IF I WERE THE JUDGE SHE WOULD BE LUCKY IF JAIL WOULD BE HER FATE, MY FRIEND IF IT WERE ME I WOULD HAVE PUT HER AND THAT UGLY ANIMAL SHE CALLS HER HUSBAND ON FIRE SQUAD, IN FACT FOR HER TO EVEN DARE COMPLAIN ABOUT MONEY AFTER ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS EATEN I WOULD EVEN RECOMMEND THAT WHERE SHE IS STANDING IN COURT SHE GETS IMMEDIATE DEATH SENTENCE ON THE SPOT FOR EVEN DARING TO COMPLAIN AND OPEN THAT HER LOUSY SMELLY MOUTH.
and you said you want peace and progress for Nigeria.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by MrOrioye(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2016
She lost because the judges are a little bit scared of taking bribe at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by 99100(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

Anuohia dika gi.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:
SHAMELESS WOMAN, SHE IS STILL NOT SATISFIED WITH THE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS SHE STOLE SHE IS NOW BUSY CHASING 15 MILLION DOLLARS AS IF HER LIFE IS EVEN WORTH LIVING FOR, STUPID WOMAN. ANYWAY JARE IT IS MONEY THAT WILL KILL HER ONE DAY. GOD WILL DELIVER US FROM CORRUPT IDIOTS AND ANIMALS THAT CLAIM TO BE OUR LEADERS IN JESUS NAME.

I hope you won't end up killing yourself if eventually she is not found guilty and the case dropped...ask yourself how many people have ended up in jail with your APC anti-corruption gimmicks, keep believing what you read in the news at your own peril...Saraki vs Federal Government is a case study. Abi you no dey learn?

Keep dying in frustration while the politicians smile at your back. They know people like you can easily be deceived so they cook big stories for you to feed on. You better get yourself a life and a good job to feed your family.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bigsteve121(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

I hope you won't end up killing yourself if eventually she is not found guilty and the case dropped...ask yourself how many people have ended up in jail with your APC anti-corruption gimmicks, keep believing what you read in the news at your own peril...Saraki vs Federal Government is a case study. Abi you no dey learn?

Keep dying in frustration while the politicians smile at your back. They know people like you can easily be deceived so they cook big stories for you to feed on. You better get yourself a life and a good job to feed your family.

ME GO AND KILL MYSELF OVER SOME IDIOT, YOU MUST BE JOKING, I HAVE BETTER BUSINESS TO BE ATTENDING TO AND YES I HAVE A VERY GOOD JOB. WHAT I MEANT IS BECAUSE SHE HAS STOLEN EVEN INTO THE BILLIONS OR POSSIBLY TRILLIONS IF YOU ADD UP ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS TAKEN/STOLEN.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bigsteve121(m): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
chernest2002:
and you said you want peace and progress for Nigeria.

YES I DO WANT PEACE AND PROGRESS FOR MY BELOVED COUNTRY NIGERIA, AND WE CAN DO SO LIKE HOW GHANA DID AND WHY NOW TODAY THEY ARE PEACEFUL AND MAKE PROGRESS, AND THAT IS PUTTING CORRUPT POLITICIANS IN JAIL OR ON FIRE SQUAD.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bigsteve121(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
PaulIdu:

For your info I am not a fan GEJ but the truth remains he was far a more effective leader than the man we voted in now ...it's not right to label another person ugly .

OK AGREED, I AGREE HE WAS MORE EFFECTIVE THAN BUHARI I MYSELF CANT LIE, I WILL HUMBLE MYSELF NEXT TIME AND NOT COMMENT ON LOOKS. SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYBODY PLEASE FORGIVE.
MAY GOD BLESS OUR BELOVED COUNTRY NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bigsteve121(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

Why are you yelling?

If she stole the money are they not going to put her in jail? Why is she suing for confiscating her money?

SORRY OOOOOO, I WILL KEEP QUIET FOR NOW. THIS MOUTH I GO PUT ZIP ON IT.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bigsteve121:

ME GO AND KILL MYSELF OVER SOME IDIOT, YOU MUST BE JOKING, I HAVE BETTER BUSINESS TO BE ATTENDING TO AND YES I HAVE A VERY GOOD JOB. WHAT I MEANT IS BECAUSE SHE HAS STOLEN EVEN INTO THE BILLIONS OR POSSIBLY TRILLIONS IF YOU ADD UP ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS TAKEN/STOLEN.

Why don't you just wait for the court to convict her?...she is still a suspect and not a convict. Why are Nigerians always quick to see someone in Jail without the court finding them guilty or not guilty of the crime?...just because she had a case in court doesn't mean she is automatically going to jail...let the court send her to jail of she is found guilty. Anyone can accuse you of something and even present evidence to nail you, how would you feel if you are now sent to jail without giving you a chance to defend yourself? Just because I call you a thief doesn't mean you actually stole...you have the court to decide that. It can also happen to you reading this.

I believe if you are educated enough you should know this basics about law and order.

Does it make any sense to just send someone to jail on mere allegations?...if so, then why do we have courts. Use your brain my friend.
Re: $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court by Bigsteve121(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Why don't you just wait for the court to convict her?...she is still a suspect and not a convict. Why are Nigerians always quick to see someone in Jail without the court finding them guilty or not guilty of the crime?...just because she had a case in court doesn't mean she is automatically going to jail...let the court send her to jail of she is found guilty. Anyone can accuse you of something and even present evidence to nail you, how would you feel if you are now sent to jail without giving you a chance to defend yourself? Just because I call you a thief doesn't mean you actually stole...you have the court to decide that. It can also happen to you reading this.

I believe if you are educated enough you should know this basics about law and order.

Does it make any sense to just send someone to jail on mere allegations?...if so, then why do we have courts. Use your brain my friend.

LIKE SAID BEFORE SORRY OOOOOO, I WILL KEEP QUIET AND I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAID, LET THE COURT DECIDE IT IS BECAUSE OF ALL THE MONEY SHE HAS TAKEN THAT IS WHY I SAID SHE SHOULD GO TO JAIL. PLEASE FORGIVE, SORRY IF I OFFENDED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi 2015 Governorship Election Result (Pictured) / Okorocha At Asumpta Catholic, Gave His Life To Christ,Promises To Change His Way / Tinubu, Fayose And Bode George All Smiles In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.