Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure (12055 Views)

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Ogombo Town:the Sights, Documents & Search Report Of Another Nairaland Estate / Lakowe Phase2 Estate Lekki:another Cheap Nairaland Hidden Treasure In An Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by muffins(f): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2009
Where are the pictures? undecided
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by vislabraye(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2009
Princek12:

My advice is that this advert should be presumed as fraudulent until proven otherwise; I am not being cynical, just keeping it real. We all know how things roll in Nigeria.

Thats right. Considering the nature of some Nigerians, For something this cheap in Aja for that matter, you've got look deep into it. I'm not particularly excited until i've made proper investigations
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Dynamite98: 1:26am On Nov 08, 2009
vislabraye:

Thats right. Considering the nature of some Nigerians,  For something this cheap in Aja for that matter, you've got look deep into it. I'm not particularly excited until i've made proper investigations

Wow What a pity. You haven't even investigated before writing. You are right it's VERY CHEAP, but isn't that the benefit of having our own lawyer research, investigate and advertise it on NL? Why do you think he'll advertise something like this without doing his due diligence This guy is a Lawyer for God's sake, do you think he doesn't care about his license for him to sell fake property shocked. He knows there are people here who will strip him of his license if any fraudulent activity is noted. Please do not rubbish someone's efforts in ignorance. All Lawyer has been doing is show us where the hidden treasures are located.

I know this young and kind hearted young man, done business with him, still doing with him, and will always do business with him grin He's a man of integrity. Have other Lawyers, but he's number one on my list cos he knows what it means to be a Lawyer. From all my dealings with him, I count myself blessed for knowing him. There's no way I would have known Okun-Mopo or Okun Ajah in my life if not for Lawyer's introduction. Calm down and let the Holy spirit speak blessings into your life. This attitude of doubting just because the country is full of fraudsters, will not prosper anyone. Settle down, check anything you doubt before making any allegations. He's only helping us find how we can make money, better still, live among the rich without paying the high price. Can't you see? cool cool cool
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by heilige(m): 1:44am On Nov 08, 2009
@cvibe. I think you made a very important point there, but no one seems to see that.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by phuckNL: 4:14am On Nov 08, 2009
Dynamite98:

Wow What a pity. You haven't even investigated before writing. You are right it's VERY CHEAP, but isn't that the benefit of having our own lawyer research, investigate and advertise it on NL? Why do you think he'll advertise something like this without doing his due diligence This guy is a Lawyer for God's sake, do you think he doesn't care about his license for him to sell fake property shocked. He knows there are people here who will strip him of his license if any fraudulent activity is noted. Please do not rubbish someone's efforts in ignorance. All Lawyer has been doing is show us where the hidden treasures are located.

I know this young and kind hearted young man, done business with him, still doing with him, and will always do business with him grin He's a man of integrity. Have other Lawyers, but he's number one on my list cos he knows what it means to be a Lawyer. From all my dealings with him, I count myself blessed for knowing him. There's no way I would have known Okun-Mopo or Okun Ajah in my life if not for Lawyer's introduction. Calm down and let the Holy spirit speak blessings into your life. This attitude of doubting just because the country is full of fraudsters, will not prosper anyone. Settle down, check anything you doubt before making any allegations. He's only helping us find how we can make money, better still, live among the rich without paying the high price. Can't you see? cool cool cool

@ the bolded part -NA YAM?
You will pay a heavy price if you decide to live there. If you don't spend your entire life savings on your FOUNDATION, it is only GOD that will help you.
The House will SINK if a lot of money is not pumped in. I repeat, this land is not cheap. You end up spending money "you think" you saved in buying the plot to build the house.
It is better to buy a plot of land for 5million naira and not have to worry about the additional costs associated by this lands on the water - oops, beach
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by atessy03(m): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2009
wahala dey?
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Fhemmmy: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2009
Lawyer, is that true that it will cost a fortune to do the foundation in these kinda areas?
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by naijacutee(f): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2009
Excellent advert, with photographic evidence both of the area and on paper. The scanned documents and photographs lend the advert some credibility, and thus I support it being on the front page. My only concern is that from the pictures, this area doesn't seem to be connected to the national electricity grid (I'm making that assumption based on the lack of any NEPA poles). Is there any chance of when in the future this might happen?

Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by losoetan: 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
Rule of thumb, if you have to build in a hurry or immediately you pay, the title you are getting is NOT kosher. I simply do not believe in "omo n'le " land. Only buy land you can trace ownership easily to government.

To do otherwise usually lead to tears, mostly from the purchaser,
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Roforofo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2009
Fraud. 419. Na today? E don te my brothers and sisters. @ original poster, no vex but as Baba 70 talk, dis na case of dead body jam accident. To all Nairalanders, do not be greedy and deceived by SCAMMERS on this website. You will simply lose your money to these fraudsters who keep popping up promising "urgent deals" and "awoof land". Nothing in life is "awoof". grin CAVEAT EMPTOR a.k.a Shine Your Eyes Well Well!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2009
HEY LAWYER!
HOW CAN YOU PROVE TO ME THAT THIS IS NOT FAKE? I WANT TO BUY ABOUT 6PLOTS OF LAND IN LEKKI AREA TO BUILD A HOTEL. IF THIS IS REAL THEN, LET'S TALK.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
They say Ignorance is Bliss and only empty Vessels make the loudest noise. Its not suprising that people who are castigating me and the posts either dont know how the intricacies of property dealings, or dont know a steal when they see one or dont even have up to N100,000 in their account even if they give them a Land in Lekki Phase 1 to buy.

I know misery loves company and because you cant take the pains to investigate it yourself and visit the site physically to confirm it, you decide to come to Nairaland to condemn what you do not know. I am going to respond one by one to all your accusations and rumours and i hope the same speed you used to type this malicious words will be the same speed you come back to apologize.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2009
cvibe:

I'd advise anyone who wants to buy a land in this vicinity to be careful. I forsee Port developmental projects in future. Lagos simply cannot exist with Tin can and Apapa port alone.

Thats why i say you should investigate and get your facts right before you post or say anything. Lagos state has plans for a sea port and it is located in the Free trade zone/ Eko Atlantic city and that is located around Eleko town and Eleko beach side and all the areas needed for the sea port has been acquired by the lagos state Government.

Do you know what an Excision mean? Please go through my above post and see where Okun Mopo has been excluded from your Port development projects in Future. The distance between Okun Mopo and Lagos Free Trade Zone is another 30 minutes drive on free express without traffic, so where are you basing your decisions and arguments from?

Have you visited Okun Ajah/ Okun Mopo before before you came up with this conclusion or your just using a wild guess to presume and assume? Before i do or say anything concerning land in Lagos, i make sure i get my facts very well from Alausa and double check it before i say something. If i know there will be problem, i will be the first to say it but i dont deal in rumours only hard facts. I am a lawyer and Evidence is my second Bible!

Below is the Excision document of Okun Mopo directly from the Cabinet Office in Alausa Lagos State. Once your Town or City is there, you would be excluded from such development plans. Okun Mopo is designated to be a residential and Commercial Place and that is what it is mean to be, so please Go and do your own fact finding mission in Alausa before you make an allegation that is not true.

Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2009
leye1234:

@poster
Am sure you are posting this info. in good faith. However, i heard from a reliable source that there are problems at OKUN MOPO. I heard the families (Land Owners) are fighting over the said area. This is from one of the people mitigating the issue.

I think this is the most damning accusation of them all and i hope you come back to respond to my own questions:

@leye1234

Okun Mopo has over 46 hectares of Land equalling over 720 plots of land owned and shared by 31 recognized families and ruled by Baale Mopo Akinlade and every family sells its own portion of land allocated to it and recognized by the Okun Mopo Community individually and the Baale only signs as a witness to the transaction if he feels like, depending on who he is transacting with and what family.

Now from the above, i would like you to answer the following question?

1. What reliable source? Because i have the Baale and Palace Chieves on Speed Dial to confirm or refute your claim in a second

2. What Problems in Okun Mopo? Because i spent up to 7 hours Today Shuttling between Okun Ajah and Okun Mopo meeting different Families and Scouting out lands and negotiating and i didnt encounter any problem what so ever and i noticed the families where even extremely cordial with each other because no body buys a plot of land in Okun Mopo that the whole 31 families wont know about to share in the booty no matter how small, so once again, what problem?

3. What Families? This again is a confirmation of question 2 that lacks evidentiary proof

I dont like rumours, gossips or made up stories to buttress a point. When people talk, they should back it up with hard core proof and not just loose talk to prove a point. Go to Okun Mopo and sort out your issue. Omoniles are also funny people. If they know you are dull and you definately dont want to do due diligence they will dupe you off your money and walk away scott free. Its that simple. But dont say the WHOLE okun Mopo and the WHOLE familes are fighting. That is a tautology

Today, i was with RnD continental, a surveyor from Alausa and a Nairalander Mr Wale and we all saw first hand how a Lebanese man was duped by the Omonile because he failed to do the right thing. The land he bought was outside the excision plan from the government and he was told that it was part of Okun Mopo. He came with his lawyer who obviously did not do his own due diligence to discover the error and the lebanese man paid the family. When i told the Surveyor from Alausa to check the coordinates of where that place the Lebanese man bought, the Surveyor discovered that it is outside the excision of Okun Mopo and he has just bought a problematic land.

Now why wont there be any problem between the lebanese man and the family that sold it to him?

These are classic reasons why there might be problems in future and all because the lawyer didn not perform due diligence. If you doubt me, i will challenge RnD continental to come and say his own version of what we saw and for Mr Wale to say his own too.

I dont have time for Mago mago. Am a straight shooter. For those who know me, they know my mouth has put me in more trouble with Omoniles than i can Handle because i wont relent till your satisfied and i will always go out to find cheap, sensible and legally certified lands for people to purchase. So please if your going to criticize try and support it with proof not gossip. This is not the romance section where you can just say any twaddle and go unchallenged. People rely on concrete Information here and i'll do my best to continue helping people to own their own home no matter how cheap it might sound to you.

Maroko Environs housing Oniru Estate was once the Cheapest place in Lagos to own a piece of land before 1990. Now it is one of the the Most expensive Surbub in the whole of Africa to own a House or land. Am sure if those people living in their N500Million Land Homes and lands where to Listen to some posters then when those lands were going for N50,000, you would have called the people who introduce them to that hidden treasure as Scammers and fraudsters but 3 years down the road you will be biting your fingernails wishing you made hay while the sun shone!

The ball is in your court. You can continue to doubt, insult, point accusing fingers at me for showing you a cheap hidden treasure that sounds too good to be true but hopefully when you finally believe it sounds good and its true, by then i will still be around to introduce you to people like dynamite for you to buy her own plot for the prefered market value of that time.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2009
MT:

@Lawyer,

As detailed as you sound, my fear is fraud is always being associated with urgent deals in Nigeria (especially issue of lands).
Please note that I am not accusing you of one, I'm simply voicing out my feeling.

I wish you best of luck in sales.

Thank You MT for your concern. I preach against fraud on Nairaland almost on a daily basis especially as it relates to land and one more person pointing it out shows that it should be taken serious. I have always said it over and over and over again that anybody who wants to buy a land whether in Okun Mopo or in Zamfara should make sure they investigate and visit the land. My own search is just for me alone and i am just sharing it with you and it will be best for you to see what your paying for and not rely on me. In fact i dont feel too comfortable acting on behalf of someone that hasnt seen the land either through a friend or family member or personally.

Secondly, it is not an Urgent deal, Never was, never will. It is just a situation whereby there is a reduction in the pricing because 3 of us i.e Mr Dayo of RnD continental, Liftdone and me, negotiated streneously on behalf of Nairalanders. To be honest they said N2Million for the land alone and You can imagine what must have gone through before we were able to coerce the Baale to agree for N1.5Million for everything.

I hope when it has reverted to N2Million per plot minus all the hidden charges, people will now appreciate what we have done. But that is life, we are always blind to good things we see in front of us.

Once again thanks for your comment. It is well appreciated.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
lysaa:

treasures for almost no cost, feel heavy about this.

No cost? shocked shocked shocked I hope you read the post well. N1.5Million Naira. Thats not a small amount of money to just withdraw from your account and play with. That approximately $10,000 Your refering to as No cost. Please if that money is Chicken Change to you, i would like to know you more so that you can just drop that amount of money on my laps for free. Millions of Nigerians can't even count up to a quarter of that Amount in their bank accounts today and your shrugging it off as "almost no cost" undecided

Sometimes Nigerians especially Nairalanders baffle me. I remember there was a thread on the property forum about costs of properties in Lagos being too expensive and its going to be difficult to get lands for the Masses at an appreciative costs that is affordable. It was when i read that thread i decided to go land fishing in lagos to see where there are lands that are quite affordable and not too expensive but legally good for purchase and after i have done that to assist people, i am being accused of scamming people!

How shallow minded can people be? undecided Maybe next time i see a good land deal that is an awoof to me, i will keep it to myself and my friends and allow you guys get ravaged by unscrupulous Estate Agents and Omoniles because this is really getting annoying!
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by leye1234(m): 4:29pm On Nov 08, 2009
@poster,
From my experience dealing with omonile, I can tell you that they(omonile) will never share their problems with you until you must have been knee deep in you project. The family members that were sidelined during the sharing of the loot will then approach you for their share. ALAUSA  won't be able to help you in this case.  You refuse to give these people anymore money because you don't have to. You put up a fence, and the next day, the fence is demolished. Who do you hold responsible? This happens over and over again. Please, Mr. LAWYER, tell me which COURT you will take this case to for free? Afterall you must have collected your 2, 6, 5 or 10 percent.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2009
leye1234:

@poster,
From my experience dealing with omonile, I can tell you that they(omonile) will never share their problems with you until you must have been knee deep in you project. The family members that were sidelined during the sharing of the loot will then approach you for their share. ALAUSA  won't be able to help you in this case.  You refuse to give these people anymore money because you don't have to. You put up a fence, and the next day, the fence is demolished. Who do you hold responsible? This happens over and over again. Please, Mr. LAWYER, tell me which COURT you will take this case to for free? Afterall you must have collected your 2, 6, 5 or 10 percent.

Mr Leye Please dont Change your argument. The above post has nothing to do with me. If your looking for a debate on the pros and cons of dealing with Omonile, you are free to start a new thread to debate it on Nairaland and from my last count, i believe there are over 20 topics on the harzards of dealing with Omonile.

My major concern with you is this malicious accusation and post you made at my back while i was away in Okun Mopo yesterday:

@poster
Am sure you are posting this info. in good faith. However, i heard from a reliable source that there are problems at OKUN MOPO. I heard the families (Land Owners) are fighting over the said area. This is from one of the people mitigating the issue.

Please i have replied your accusations and i would want you to verify and authenticate your arguments and submissions before you made this damning accusation.

Please tell us about the problem in Okun Mopo you witnessed and what family and be precise. I have all the information regarding that place at my finger tips and until you  specifically tell us your own version truthfully, i would have to say your post was made in very poor taste and quite malicious to prove a point where there was none. People have been calling me all day to ask about this so called Family problem before i read what you posted and i would also love to know the Fight they have there that i didnt witness there yesterday, last week and the week before!

In case you didnt read it before, these were the questions i asked you to substiantiate:
Now from the above, i would like you to answer the following question?

1. What reliable source? Because i have the Baale and Palace Chieves on Speed Dial to confirm or refute your claim in a second

2. What Problems in Okun Mopo? Because i spent up to 7 hours Today Shuttling between Okun Ajah and Okun Mopo meeting different Families and Scouting out lands and negotiating and i didnt encounter any problem what so ever and i noticed the families where even extremely cordial with each other because no body buys a plot of land in Okun Mopo that the whole 31 families wont know about to share in the booty no matter how small, so once again, what problem?

3. What Families? This again is a confirmation of question 2 that lacks evidentiary proof

I hate rumours and gossip and Wicked Malicious Ones are the worst more especially if you dont know the source of your scuttlebutts and i want you to set the record straight please and provide hard evidence to buttress your malicious post! I have asked you some questions too and i hope you have time to answer all of them back!
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2009
Princek12:

My advice is that this advert should be presumed as fraudulent until proven otherwise; I am not being cynical, just keeping it real. We all know how things roll in Nigeria.

I laugh in Vietnamese at your assumptions. grin

How do you presume it as fraudulent until proven otherwise? Are you the one that will go there to investigate, search, purchase and buy it before you say it is real? Are you waiting for someone to bell the cat before you come back and rephrase your accusations?

You just read the posts of some people who obviously have not done their own home work to investigate Okun Mopo before you came out to condemn it. Have your read any where in the last 3 months since the Okun Ajah Post was up before the Okun Mopo own came that one Nairalander went there and was defrauded?

Where do you get your informations from?

If your not cynical and keeping it real,i challenge you to pick a date and time and i will personally send my driver to pick you up for you to go alone in my own absence, view the place, meet the people and make your own assumptions and drop you back home and give you the freedom to repost your observations. You dont need to meet me personally. I will just show you the directions how to get there and the rest is in your hands.

If not, i will beg you to retract your statements until proven otherwise!
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by mycutiepie(f): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
Where are the pictures? @ Muffins post
WHERE ARE YOUR EYE GLASSES? shocked
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by leye1234(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2009
Mr. Lawyer,
Please email me your number. I will let you talk to my source. asorock1234@yahoo.com
After all is said and done, I will gladly accept your apology on this forum Only.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by beholddean: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2009
Its amazing to see how the rot and misdeeds in our society have taken their toll on us as a people. Mistrust and cynicism is now the order of the day shocked. The post by lawyer, to me, is as straight forward as can be and all these needless tantrums can be avoided.

Just for the record, i have dealt with lawyer before. Today, im a proud owner of a choice plot at Okun Ajah, and im so convinced i took the right decision cheesy. If anyone is interested in these land offers, the least i expect is for such person to do his own bit of due diligence in ascertaining the veracity or otherwise of lawyer's claim. Facts stand sacred!

Its always so convenient and easy to sit in the comfort of our homes and conclude that 'it cant be true' To the doubting Thomases, my challenge to you is to take the step of faith; arrange a visit to the area, double check all documents and claims and then, let us see if you wont be bought over by the 'Pleasant Temptation' as i usually refer to the area. grin
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by madamL(f): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2009
All should exercise CAUTION!!!! I acquired three plots in that axis and lost everything back to the family when the area started developing. Will never do any land business there again unless it is like a big powerful church buying up the place and selling to members, that way the family will be too scared to fight like Winners' Chapel or RCCG
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by madamL(f): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
lAWYER, STOP USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE TO DESCRIBE OUR FEARS. yOU WOULD NOT BLAME ME FOR ASKING FOR CAUTION AFTER LOSING THREE PLOTS OF LAND i BOUGHT CLOSE TO THIS AREA. nO AMOUNT OF ABUSE OR DERISIVE LANGUAGE FROM YOU WILL MAKE ANYONE BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT SERIUOS SEARCH. i, for one will not do that.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by Roforofo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2009
Just noticed that all the people in the so called "pictures" are either facing away from camera or the camera shot is so distant that you cannot make out their faces. Classic fraud tactics. grin. Haba Allah, Haba Allah and dem go dey do bad bad things. Through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen, Amen, Amen, by the Grace of Almighty Lord, Amen, Amen, Amen. I say I waka waka waka, I go many places, I see see see!!! shocked shocked Ogbeni Lawyer, as I don talk before and many others have said, this scheme you dey try sell to awon boys and girls is FRAUDULENT!!! For AJ City na dis kind thing we dey call, CAVEAT EMPTOR!
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by losoetan: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2009
I repeat, land that you buy and have to develop in a hurry is NOT kosher. I will not buy omo n'ile land.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 8:34pm On Nov 08, 2009
madam L:

lAWYER, STOP USING ABUSIVE LANGUAGE TO DESCRIBE OUR FEARS. yOU WOULD NOT BLAME ME FOR ASKING FOR CAUTION AFTER LOSING THREE PLOTS OF LAND i BOUGHT CLOSE TO THIS AREA. nO AMOUNT OF ABUSE OR DERISIVE LANGUAGE FROM YOU WILL MAKE ANYONE BELIEVE YOU WITHOUT SERIUOS SEARCH. i, for one will not do that.

Madam L

1. I dont know you

2. I have never met you

3. I havent sold any land to you because i dont own lands. I only do a private search for people and endorse it for those who want to buy

4. I dont know the area you bought land from

5. I dont know the year you bought your lands

6. I dont know the families you bought land from

7. I dont know who duped you

8. I dont know which lawyer and Surveyor you used to buy your land

9. I dont know what search you did before you bought your land

10. I havent abused you before and i dont know why your attacking me

11. I dont know why the family collected your lands and what you did before they took your 3 lands

12. I dont know what document you have to prove the existence of your land you bought that you cannot claim it back.

I3. I dont know whether you bought your land and left is unattended to for omoniles to trample on it freely.

14. Please madam, dont pour your frustrations on Me because i wasnt a party to the negotiations of your land or assisted in getting the land for you and i am in no position to help recover your land because it has absolutely nothing to do with me. I will rather suggest you find the lawyer or surveyor who helped you buy the land to help you recover your land.

I take 100% responsibility for every land i have endorsed and introduced people to and when ever there is a problem brewing, it is my duty to quench any fire that might arise. That is why i am being paid to do my Job before you buy the land, when you buy the land and after you buy the land for years to come. I dont abandon my clients and will stick with them to see everything works out well by keeping a close relationship with the omoniles so that in future they will take care of my clients too.

So please if your advocating for caution, add the caveat of being responsible too when buying land because i cant imagine you buying 3 lands where ever whether it is in Okun Ajah, Nnewi, warri, Ilorin or Asokoro and later your 3 lands disappear and your blaming the family members without blaming yourself in any way. Something must have gone wrong that your not telling us and if i take it upon my self to investigate what went wrong, i am sure your not as Innocent as you want the world to believe and you didnt take the right caution your preaching for all of us to follow here .

In fact i will go one step better for you. Mention the family you bought it from in Okun Mopo and the family who took it away from you and i will get the information in the next 5 minutes and tell you exactly what went wrong and if your telling the truth.

It is a direct challenge and i urge you to take it tonight or forever stop whinging about it !
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by beholddean: 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2009
Hmmm! This seems to be much more serious than i thought. It seems some people have some scores to settle with lawyer and this Okun Mopo issue has provided the right platform to launch some serious missiles at his reputation.

What i found rather is the pettiness of all the accusations. This forum has a fair share of well enlightened people and arguements and positions should be fact driven. To say the deal is fraudulent just because it is supposedly cheap stands logic on the head. I would appreciate any contribution that establishes the offer to be fraudulent, based on facts and documents.

I was at Okun Mopo yesterday and i saw the extent lawyer and his team went to verify the genuineness of all the plots. Though i had no business being with them as my real port of call was Okun Ajah, but i decided to just visit the area on the basis of this posting on Nairaland. Luckily, i ran into lawyer and his team and i can say boldly that it is insulting to the person of this gentleman to term him a conman or fraudster without any fact.

What he is doing is a rather thankless job, but for those of us who could make the move to unravel the treasure by the beach, we would always be grateful to him.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by madamL(f): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
Lawyer, I never said I needed your help to reclaim any land, I can take the loss and get on with my life. Lt has nothing to do with you but everything to do with there being a lot of fraudsters in town and a lot of desparate sweet-talking salesmen. In case you don't know someone can lose land for no reason af anything she did.

I have proof that I bought the land but you surely don't expect me to allow myself get killed ovrt three plots of land.

I bought some more from my state government and the FCT and no one is making any trouble for me. I repeat: abuse us all you want, call me frustrated but no one will believe you easily. I don't know you too men? and have never done any biz with you and you really want me to believe everything you say without thinking? Do you realise they are more fraudsters in town than honest

I have lived in Lagos long enough to know omo oniles and have done enough private property biz to realise they are a force to consider. I have bought land twice long enough here so forget trying to abuse me to submission
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by vislabraye(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2009
madam L:

All should exercise CAUTION!!!! I acquired three plots in that axis and lost everything back to the family when the area started developing. Will never do any land business there again unless it is like a big powerful church buying up the place and selling to members, that way the family will be too scared to fight like Winners' Chapel or RCCG

I think thats a good point there.
Re: Okun Mopo:Another Nairaland Lekki BeachView Hidden Treasure by lawyer(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2009
beholddean:

Hmmm! This seems to be much more serious than i thought. It seems some people have some scores to settle with lawyer and this Okun Mopo issue has provided the right platform to launch some serious missiles at his reputation.

What i found rather is the pettiness of all the accusations. This forum has a fair share of well enlightened people and arguements and positions should be fact driven. To say the deal is fraudulent just because it is supposedly cheap stands logic on the head. I would appreciate any contribution that establishes the offer to be fraudulent, based on facts and documents.

I was at Okun Mopo yesterday and i saw the extent lawyer and his team went to verify the genuineness of all the plots. Though i had no business being with them as my real port of call was Okun Ajah, but i decided to just visit the area on the basis of this posting on Nairaland. Luckily, i ran into lawyer and his team and i can say boldly that it is insulting to the person of this gentleman to term him a conman or fraudster without any fact.

What he is doing is a rather thankless job, but for those of us who could make the move to unravel the treasure by the beach, we would always be grateful to him.

Oga Wale Thank You o! I was beginning to think i was an Orphan without anybody helping me out except dynamite. Actually your right, i think a lot of people have scores to settle with me and Okun Ajah is a perfect platform to just launch their tirades and barbs and i have foolishly entered their trap by replying them trying to justify my innocence. I was in Okun Mopo till 7pm trying to sort out so many things after you left, only for me to get home to see all these accusations. I felt so bad and foolish. Here i was battling with omonile's on behalf of Nairalanders to get a good cheap price and good location and i come back to Nairaland to see all these things.

At least you were there when you called those family people aside and confirmed the price your self and you opened your mouth trying to wonder how far and 2 of us where thinking how tempation can force someone to just scoop up these places to ourselves and some people are here who dont know me from adam abusing and insulting me as a fraudster ,

Well it ends here. I am no longer going to exchange words with any body again either good or bad and will allow you to continue pouring in the accusations. All i have ever wanted to do was to help people who dont know the nitty gritty of getting lands to acquire one stresslessly but i think my benevolence is beginning to wear out and the only way you can gain Nigerians Trust is to Be as crude, Fraudulent, devilish and Unkind towards one another before they believe you. I know am a vary rare breed but i am beginning to understand that the best way to gain people's trust is by being also dishonest too.

May be i was too forth coming with everything Okun Ajah and i should have hid all the salient issues like a regular poster before they believe me. I am going to learn from this. I believe i am the only poster on the property forum who has gone that far to provide pictures of the documents and the area for people all the way from Australia to zimbabwe to see but i now understand why agents dont post pictures and i will now join them in encouraging them not to reveal everything because instead of praise, it is condemnation unlimited for doing the right thing

Anybody who is genuinely interested and not ready to act like a child and genuinely wants this land or would want to investigate before making a decision either good or bad should contact me via email on barrister_matto@yahoo.com or call me on 07036681104

I am just curious though wale. I have been on NL for more than 2 years now and a moderator for a year or so and i have met hundreds of Nairalanders and spoken to hundreds more via phone and not one has said i defrauded them or scammed them undecided So where did these people come from? undecided

So you guys win! I give up! sad I was just trying to help people thats all! I am not doing it anymore. Everybody go and find your own Hidden Treasure, i cant be bothered after this!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW ( WHICH IS BETTER design) / Nigerian House Plan: Construction Of a 4-units 2-bedroom Blocks Of Flat / China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.