Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,203 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (69721 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by ShoProperties(m): 2:34am On Nov 23, 2016
ongbalara seun Egbegbe .....But the Jazz failed this time
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by franklynsunny(m): 2:36am On Nov 23, 2016
Him EX swear dey follow am
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by kennyboydouglas: 3:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Maybe the guy came to buy the iPhone wit a charm, unfortunately the charm failed him.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by ExInferis(m): 4:38am On Nov 23, 2016
They should check the car whether there truly is money to pay for 9 iphones.

If he doesn't have 2m in that car, he's a thief and should be lynched.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by ExInferis(m): 4:49am On Nov 23, 2016
mployer:
What does he need 8 iphones for

Is he a phone dealer?

Each iphone is worth 10 punnies:

One punny from the receiver of an iphone, 9 punnies from girls hoping to get an iphone.

90 punnies total.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by 4nobody4every1: 5:06am On Nov 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. grin This is what we call "Oro yi so si mi lenu, Obu iyo si o"

Direct Translation: This matter cause Sore for my mouth, come add plenty salt" undecided

Meaning: The matter pass me, I no fit talk! cry cry

l dont want to believe it is true, how can he walk to a phone shop to steal phones?..a very popular artist or an ex to a popular actress?. it is not adding up to me, except the witches in his village have taken his matter to Mount Everest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by zicoraads: 5:17am On Nov 23, 2016
This is disgraceful! Just in a bid to maintain the fake lifestyle of 'I am a celebrity' embarassed
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by zicoraads: 5:20am On Nov 23, 2016
4nobody4every1:
l dont want to believe it is true, how can he walk to a phone shop to steal phones?..a very popular artist or an ex to a popular actress?. it is not adding up to me, except the witches in his village have taken his matter to Mount Everest grin grin
Y'all don't really know these people. Some of them are as fake as anything. They are very broke. Forget those things they do in a bid to look like they are still loaded. All na lie!

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by zicoraads: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2016
Wait! But if he wasn't popular, would he still be alive?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 23, 2016
This guy wasn't going to get any money. I am sure he has succeeded with this act many times in the past for him to attempt such a heist. Imagine 7 iPhones totalling over N1 million. Haba! I can imagine if he had pulled off this heist successfully how he will be throwing himself around brandishing iPhone 7 and 6plus all over the social media forming LARGER boy.

Onye oshi. Who know, that his car could possibly be via this same trick. Hmmm.... odikwa egwu o, umu uwa na ngala by all means.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by 4nobody4every1: 5:28am On Nov 23, 2016
zicoraads:

Y'all don't really know these people. Some of them are as fake as anything. They are very broke. Forget those things they do in a bid to look like they are still loaded. All na lie!
Na wao, do you have an idea how much iphone 6 or 7 cost in Nigeria?. because l am short of words, but l agree with your point though, many of them are living fake lives just to belong or impress, what a shame, the stigma will remain on him for a very long time sad sad
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 23, 2016
kennyboydouglas:
Maybe the guy came to buy the iPhone wit a charm, unfortunately the charm failed him.

Exactly my thought line too. This people like juju pass anything and believe so much in its efficacy. E don fail am today naaah so him don know how far.... ewu gambia.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 23, 2016
I thought aimaku made up the criminal record allegations against this dude as one of d reasons she left him!...it's obvious dude is a common thief!
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Btruth: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Did he have the balance in his car ?
my thought exactly. It should be confirm if he has the balance for the phones in his car.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by 9jatatafo(m): 5:43am On Nov 23, 2016
E don red for this guy ooo
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Teague4league(m): 5:56am On Nov 23, 2016
JUSTEES:
Career don spoil 4life,bye bye seun next!
Which career spoil? E go even do a movie on that. Watch out for "computer village" !!! No be Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by perryy(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Nice one! grin cool

But what if I say I split my money and put them in different places. In case I get robbed, there are chances the thieves wont see my 45k before they leave.

And so, the mobs dint figure out where I left my 45k before the Police came. And Maybe I have proofs to show that's how I usually split my money. undecided undecided

I've been silent on this issue, but just wanna chip in.

I've been following the analysis between the both of you (perryy) and I must say it's interesting and impressive grin
However, I dint expect you to give up so soon. cheesy

The "zooming" off part. It's his Word against theirs. And whoever's got more proofs may win. Even onlookers can't prove anything.

He can deny speeding off, unless there are pictorial evidence, he can even say where they met his car is where he parked. Afterall, it's not like the Western world where most places you park are monitored and spots are well documented with numbers assigned. (In the western world a lawyer can still win such a case even if the parking spots are well documented, by faulting the system and digging proofs that there was a glitch)

Also, there are hardly sufficient street CCTV to prove that unlike in developed countries.

Finally, resorting to Forensics Analysis would have been the best, but how many Forensics Expert do we have in Naija? Not even in a place like Computer Village. Before they mark off/preserve the crime scene, peeps go don step on boundaries, dey vex. grin One of the methods of Forensics Analysis that would have worked in this case is "Skid Mark".

That said, just listed few points.out of many that can counter-attack their point of Him zooming off.

Just with that, a good lawyer can still win the case.

Note: I'm not factoring other evidence or factors involved.

PS: My analysis aint based on whether he stole or not. I'm not supporting any party (Prime Suspect/Victim) here.

Just laughing at comments here, some of the questions here wont even hold water. grin grin

Let me continue reading your analysis. cool

U will read the rest analysis in your dream as I'm about to go to bed and continue the analysis in my dream. Happy dreaming .

Do u know that the cost of all the phones in question is more than 3 million naira? So, he went to buy phones of such amount in Ikeja of all places and he decided to pay by cash ? Or he went for his debit card? Sorry, he would need at least , 7 cards to make such payment as he won't be able to spend more than 500k per card . By the way, who is he to be buying phones of over 3 million naira at once ? Is he now into phone business? In court, most judges take substance over form . Hope u understand the meaning of that ?

Tell him ifaa has declared him a thief , and there is nothing he can do about it .

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by HiliaryAutos(m): 6:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Why will he take the phone along with him when he has not made his payment.... I don't believe his crap story
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lols bruv u deserve a bottle of wine.

I just didn't wanna type too much that's why I just felt like ending it.

What these guys don't get is using the English system (which naija follows) th burden is on the state to prove it's case.

Now they have to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt...and this case is purely a 'he said-sales boy said" ish thus subjective which automatically makes it impossible.

In fact The very fact they have admitted the sales boys actions led to his lynching puts that business in trouble grin

Hahahaha. cheesy Exactly! And the English law entails Legal precedent. How many Judges or Jury for Naija get that time?

They are not supposed to take the law into their hands kwa grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by overlord77: 6:25am On Nov 23, 2016
ksexiest:
Shame on him.... thnk God Toyin left his ugly black ass

The nigger is such a louse. Since he loves publicity, this one is so gonna stick.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 6:29am On Nov 23, 2016
4nobody4every1:

lol. They should have stopped at Mount Kilimanjaro na grin cry

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by enitey(f): 6:40am On Nov 23, 2016
If he really wanted to go pick money from the car,he should have allowed the seller hold the phones while he walks ahead of him heading towards his car.

Moreso .....did he even make it clear to the seller that he was going to pick money from the car?!!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by 4nobody4every1: 6:43am On Nov 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. They should have stopped at Mount Kilimanjaro na grin cry
grin cool wink tongue

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by homeboy232(m): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2016
Going through all comments as I can see that only the yorubas are defending that thief called seun egbeegbe, but its easy for the same yorubas to jump in conclusion insulting igbos arrested for drug related offences in Asia countries even without details from the suspects , let us called a spade a spade , being a movie producer is just a formalities , that guy must have been doing it for long , but the sales boy was lucky maybe his head is strong , I am a Yoruba boy, ..9 iphones for what ?? Evidence shows that money in his car is not even up to 100k ..let us put techonogy and civilization aside , using charms to collect something from people is common in naija..his base in oregun , Ikeja, confirmed street boys knows every every about him ...

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by walecheepe(m): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2016
If this one is a lie, what about the one he stole in emab plaza abuja last 3weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2016
perryy:

U will read the rest analysis in your dream as I'm about to go to bed and continue the analysis in my dream. Happy dreaming .

Do u know that the cost of all the phones in question is more than 3 million naira? So, he went to buy phones of such amount in Ikeja of all places and he decided to pay by cash ? Or he went for his debit card? Sorry, he would need at least , 7 cards to make such payment as he won't be able to spend more than 500k per card . By the way, who is he to be buying phones of over 3 million naira at once ? Is he now into phone business? In court, most judges take substance over form . Hope u understand the meaning of that ?

Tell him ifaa has declared him a thief , and there is nothing he can do about it .

I'm tempted to continue this analysis, but I'll pass. As I clearly stated earlier that the reason I'm commenting on this issue, was because of the analysis between you and Lordbolton, which I found really interesting. And I decided to chip in another factor to support his facts.

Since I've stated my opinion about that, I'll just let it slide.

And remember I said I'm not on any of the parties side.
So I dont need to analyse further.

However, if I was to fault your comment, those words in bold letters are the ones I would work on and trust me I have alot to counter that. grin

Let's just leave it there.

That said, I'll go make further analysis in dreamland!
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by stpat1(m): 6:59am On Nov 23, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Did he have the balance in his car ?

Exactly. It is only if he does not have the balance in his car that I will believe that his intention was to steal.
Don't be quick to condem.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by stamond: 7:06am On Nov 23, 2016
what a blattant lie, if hes caught on the way, he will soon say am going to ATM to cash up the money, but wetin concern me self

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by fashrola(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2016
A store selling such high end phones should have a POS too.... and he shouldn't tell us stupid story that he also left his wallet in his car...
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Raymondluv(m): 7:20am On Nov 23, 2016
LorDBolton:

Bruv stop the ignorance it wasn't charm, it was a well orchestrated deceitful scope they used on her...that she didn't even know when they took it nd when she remembered she was stunned.

Back in school from normal walk with babes I met on the road, gbam they end up in my hostel, guys claimed I was using jazz until I shared the scope.

Even in shops we'd stroll in the evening and distract the sales girls while our guys fapped sardines then we'd pay for bread lols

All magic na scope, once u know the scope you'd wonder how 'ordinary' it is
tell me the scope naa please
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Adetayo1978(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2016
Have u ever asked this vital question "Doesn't he has the money to buy the phone(s)?. I doubt if he actually wanted to steal the phone(s).
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by armadeo(m): 7:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Who is this toyin and her boyfriend that are always on FP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises Tacha To Pack Her Cleavage When Signing Endorsement Deal / Munachi Abii Shares Underwear Photo / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.