Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts (69701 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Seun Egbegbe Caught With Stolen Iphones At Computer Village: Real Or Film Scene? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by MONITZ: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
yeezyquan:
They should have checked his car to find out if he really had money in it.....and by the way wetin person dey do with 8iphones

Very sensible statement, @ least that would ve made it possible for them to build a water tight case around him. Funny enuf, he might not even have up to the required amount for the phones in his account.....
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
did you actually stab the guy? Or maybe the guy was wearing some kind of metallic body armour...

I would like to see that kind of supernatural stuff in real life.

PaulIdu:

Guy this girl couldn't even talk for an hour when they kept asking her why she took the phone downstairs to give the man even though her boss had warned her not to ..Guy I used to think charms didn't exist till I was given the opportunity to see how the anti knife charm worked in Kano ..I watch the dude just drink some stuff and [b] dude I stabbed him with a dagger till I became tired [/b]and all I saw at times were sparks like I was hitting my blade against another metal ..I was offered that concoction to drink but I refused because I didn't want to infiltrate my person with any foul spirit
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by skywalker001(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ask4Info:

See I am on Here as a novice / stranger. You get?
Yes sir! lipsrsealed
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
Seun Egbegbe, i am a well brought up child who was taught NEVER to curse anyone but SEUN EGBEGBE THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU FOR THIS OBVIOUS LIE. What do you take people for? You think everyone is like you this bloody illiterate who if he speaks 10 words, 8 are missiles from syria while the last 2 will sound like Shekaraus grinade.

Who goes to a shop to pick stuffs and doesn't tell a staff of the store to follow them to their car to pick cash or rather you go to your car and pick the cash while leaving the items in the shop.

Seun Egbegbe you are a thief and a very professional one. You aren't new to this trade. Maybe your babalawo decided to do substandard jazz this time around when you will be shortchanging the old man his share of the loot.

Several people on the previous thread made mention of how he was caught stealing in Ilupeju and Abuja of recent but manage to manuever his way out.

NO WONDER TOYIN AIMAKHU FELL FOR YOU WHEN YOU WERE DASHING HER LATEST GADGETS. THE BABE PROBABLY EVEN KNEW WHAT THIS GUY DOES TO SUPPORT HIS SO CALLED "PRODUCER" CAREER.

I KEEP TELLING YOU ALL, THESE PEOPLE ARE BROKE, FAKE AND ARE POORER THAN THE POOREST PERSON ON THIS FORUM.

DOES HE SELL PHONES AS A RETAILER? IF THE ANSWER HIS NO THEN SEUN IS A BIG CRIMINAL. WHAT DOES HE NEED 9 IPHONES FOR?

PLEASE WHO HAS TOYIN AIMAKHU'S NUMBER? I WANT TO TELL HER TO RETURN THE IPHONE 6, N6, BLACKBERRY PASSPORT, IPAD AIR, MACBOOK AND WRISTWATCHES EGBEGBE GAVE TO HER WHILE THEY WERE STILL SHAGGING, AS ALL THOSE ITEMS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE STOLEN.

LADIES MONEY IS GOOD BUT ALWAYS FIND OUT TO THE LAST DETAILS WHAT YOUR MAN REALLY DOES FOR A LIVING. IT IS BETTER TO FOLLOW AN AVERAGE GUY THAT EARNS GENUINELY, THAN A CRIMINAL WHO IS VERY RICH.
you are well tutored!! Damn!! You speak and write good English just like my lawyer husband! wink

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by klax(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oh Lord pls be merciful to this young lad. I called this boy and Toyin to end their bitterness and counter accusation and set up of all kinds but both never listen look at the way these two lads disgracing themselves through means best known to them.

Toyin was disgraced and was posted on every Web sites, blogs and all social media when she was wrongly accused of trying to defraud the sick girl and all was the handiwork of this guy now see the payback I warned and warned see how a career has hit the rock simply out of ignorant and stupidity.

This guy according to my findings suddenly got possessed by the spirit of stealing when their relationship broke down and he set Toyin up and Toyin vowed to finish him in revenge pls guys what will you gain in all these, this is so embarrassing I felt so bad about all these embarrassment because I knew it's coming to happen.

I warned this boy and I warned him seriously to be man and seek no revenge or do Toyin any harm that they should settle or moved on, I warned him that any man that say what will a woman do I'm sorry for that man. Oh boy see where you landed yourself, these people need prayer or else worst will happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
Am not a fan of the guy..and i dont even know him except if his name is mentioned alonside toyin name.. but why would he go so low? Or is it jazz?..he is just an example of people living fake live style..anyone that see him driving that car now will be like "oluwa i tap into this blessing" grin..i just laugh whenever i see people tap into yeye blessing..you dont dont know the source and you are praying for it..same thing goes for that E MONEY..thankgod harrysong don commot for there maybe e go yarn us tori grin

[img]http://i./bTKSoOghSxrP2.gif[/img]

High five jare ! Your had de there

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
4nobody4every1:
No comment from you grin grin grin tongue

lol. grin This is what we call "Oro yi so si mi lenu, Obu iyo si o"

Direct Translation: This matter cause Sore for my mouth, come add plenty salt" undecided

Meaning: The matter pass me, I no fit talk! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Jamesime: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
I thank God of Abraham did not put my younger brother and family to shame.a younger boy of fatherless you want to put in to trouble and make way with 9 I phone 6 you stole and said you want to go and pick money from your car.is your car not in mortion when they caught you.can you come out in public and drink raditictor water and swear with it,or swear with bible ,korah that you did not steal the iphone 6.God of Abraham will judge you for what you did.my brother want to and bring receipt before 3 of you ran away.shame on you,you are a disgrace .first of all,I give thanks to Lord Jesus Christ,assuming you succided in stealing the 9 i phone 6,so my brother will be the one to bleam,nobody will belive him.

5 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by amakaffy: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
Oko ayinmaku ole ! Sheun egbegbe ole.....
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by wonlasewonimi: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
I was there he didn't steal the phones. He paid for some of the phones and wanted to get the remaining money from the pigeon hole and he mistakenly started the car so the sales boy raised unwarranted alarm. Seun Egbegbe is richer than e-money that's the fact. O have access to his account. He currently producing movie starring denzel Washington, he is not your average Nigerian producer. Even small doctor sang his praises in most of his albums

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by trademoore1: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
wonlasewonimi:
I was there he didn't steal the phones. He paid for some of the phones and wanted to get the remaining money from the pigeon hole and he mistakenly started the car so the sales boy raised unwarranted alarm. Seun Egbegbe is richer than e-money that's the fact. O have access to his account. He currently producing movie starring denzel Washington, he is not your average Nigerian producer. Even small doctor sang his praises in most of his albums

cryI want to believe you are Joking or you are seun egbebe himself
But if you are not

Then you are obviously very stu..pi.d

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by PaulIdu: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
NubiLove:
did you actually stab the guy? Or maybe the guy was wearing some kind of metallic body armour...

I would like to see that kind of supernatural stuff in real life.

Yes I stabbed him and at some point the knife bent ..he wasn't wearing any cloth ..it was in the dark of the night so I could see sparks at times when I stabbed him really hard ..All the guy took was some greenish mixture ..Really strange stuff and that was the day I believed there was a metaphysical aspect of life..

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well, he brought out the phones to a "stranger" to inspect with hopes that he will buy, only for the stranger to zaap/zoom with the phones without paying, and then HE( the sales boy) raised an alarm. Without that alarm, no one would know that this guy wanted to leave with the phones he has not paid for.

The sales boy can easily say that he asked him to bring another phone so as to compare(color,price,features etc) and the moment he turned, the thief was no where to be found and he raised alarm. Now how does that make the boy an accomplice?

Oga, I feel say na your shop the guy come collect those phones?

You can't just bring out Iphone7 and leave them with the stranger to inspect, the sales boy must be the one to show the buyer every information about phones, that's his job.

Most stMerchandisers won't even allow you touch the phone

Can he walk into slot and try that nonsense.

That sales boy is also a suspect here.
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by PaulIdu: 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
bettercreature:
It's a possibility! i have heard of such things in the past as well,Your mind wont be there until they are gone with your goods

Just sent his pic to the person I spoke of earlier and she has confirmed he was also the same person that robbed her.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by zabadii(m): 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
the jazz did not work this time.

4 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by SURElee(f): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
He was going to get balance payment from the car?
This guy must be dumb.
Balance payment? If he hasn't paid full, why take the goods to your car when you haven't been issued receipts for purchased goods?
Sebi he claims to be going to collect balance from his car? Did he inform the shop owners, did the shop owner ask any staff to follow him? Then let the police check his car if he had money for the balance he claims to be going to collect from his car.

Kai! What a shame. To think this one get family wey don read this news today

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ask4Info:
Seun Egbegbe, i am a well brought up child who was taught NEVER to curse anyone but SEUN EGBEGBE THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU FOR THIS OBVIOUS LIE. What do you take people for? You think everyone is like you this bloody illiterate who if he speaks 10 words, 8 are missiles from syria while the last 2 will sound like Shekaraus grinade.

Who goes to a shop to pick stuffs and doesn't tell a staff of the store to follow them to their car to pick cash or rather you go to your car and pick the cash while leaving the items in the shop.

Seun Egbegbe you are a thief and a very professional one. You aren't new to this trade. Maybe your babalawo decided to do substandard jazz this time around when you will be shortchanging the old man his share of the loot.

Several people on the previous thread made mention of how he was caught stealing in Ilupeju and Abuja of recent but manage to manuever his way out.

NO WONDER TOYIN AIMAKHU FELL FOR YOU WHEN YOU WERE DASHING HER LATEST GADGETS. THE BABE PROBABLY EVEN KNEW WHAT THIS GUY DOES TO SUPPORT HIS SO CALLED "PRODUCER" CAREER.

I KEEP TELLING YOU ALL, THESE PEOPLE ARE BROKE, FAKE AND ARE POORER THAN THE POOREST PERSON ON THIS FORUM.

DOES HE SELL PHONES AS A RETAILER? IF THE ANSWER HIS NO THEN SEUN IS A BIG CRIMINAL. WHAT DOES HE NEED 9 IPHONES FOR?

PLEASE WHO HAS TOYIN AIMAKHU'S NUMBER? I WANT TO TELL HER TO RETURN THE IPHONE 6, N6, BLACKBERRY PASSPORT, IPAD AIR, MACBOOK AND WRISTWATCHES EGBEGBE GAVE TO HER WHILE THEY WERE STILL SHAGGING, AS ALL THOSE ITEMS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE STOLEN.

LADIES MONEY IS GOOD BUT ALWAYS FIND OUT TO THE LAST DETAILS WHAT YOUR MAN REALLY DOES FOR A LIVING. IT IS BETTER TO FOLLOW AN AVERAGE GUY THAT EARNS GENUINELY, THAN A CRIMINAL WHO IS VERY RICH.

bros you're so pained,,, are you ok financially? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ask4Info: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
ucsparks:

Okay to pay your school fees, give your family shelter and provide you alls' 3 square meals for as long as you all are under my care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
Jamesime:
I thank God of Abraham did not put my younger brother and family to shame.a younger boy of fatherless you want to put in to trouble and make way with 9 I phone 6 you stole and said you want to go and pick money from your car.is your car not in mortion when they caught you.can you come out in public and drink raditictor water and swear with it,or swear with bible ,korah that you did not steal the iphone 6.God of Abraham will judge you for what you did.my brother want to and bring receipt before 3 of you ran away.shame on you,you are a disgrace .first of all,I give thanks to Lord Jesus Christ,assuming you succided in stealing the 9 i phone 6,so my brother will be the one to bleam,nobody will belive him.
There's always three sides of a story. The accuser's side, the accused's side and the truth. Well, time will tell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2016
perryy:

People stole his money and left about 45k which was found innhis car? How many mob do that ?

lol. Nice one! grin cool

But what if I say I split my money and put them in different places. In case I get robbed, there are chances the thieves wont see my 45k before they leave.

And so, the mobs dint figure out where I left my 45k before the Police came. And Maybe I have proofs to show that's how I usually split my money. undecided undecided

LorDBolton:

Per the bolded...Omo that's the only one I can't explain o cry lmaooo

I've been silent on this issue, but just wanna chip in.

I've been following the analysis between the both of you (perryy) and I must say it's interesting and impressive grin
However, I dint expect you to give up so soon. cheesy

The "zooming" off part. It's his Word against theirs. And whoever's got more proofs may win. Even onlookers can't prove anything.

He can deny speeding off, unless there are pictorial evidence, he can even say where they met his car is where he parked. Afterall, it's not like the Western world where most places you park are monitored and spots are well documented with numbers assigned. (In the western world a lawyer can still win such a case even if the parking spots are well documented, by faulting the system and digging proofs that there was a glitch)

Also, there are hardly sufficient street CCTV to prove that unlike in developed countries.

Finally, resorting to Forensics Analysis would have been the best, but how many Forensics Expert do we have in Naija? Not even in a place like Computer Village. Before they mark off/preserve the crime scene, peeps go don step on boundaries, dey vex. grin One of the methods of Forensics Analysis that would have worked in this case is "Skid Mark".

That said, just listed few points.out of many that can counter-attack their point of Him zooming off.

Just with that, a good lawyer can still win the case.

Note: I'm not factoring other evidence or factors involved.

PS: My analysis aint based on whether he stole or not. I'm not supporting any party (Prime Suspect/Victim) here.

Just laughing at comments here, some of the questions here wont even hold water. grin grin

Let me continue reading your analysis. cool

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by DeUltimate7(m): 12:08am On Nov 23, 2016
freshness2020:
How will you carry something you have not paid for!
So he cannot collect money from his car without taking the phones along?(Thinking aloud)
Who does that!
To me, he was planning carting those items away.
Nigerians are wiser now.
,imagine now,even from this epistle is solely obvious he wanted to run away with the phones,abi una think say na nursery kids dey here,he stepped out of the shop with an Iphone that hasn't been paid for?...make una try reason am now.?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Collins0609(m): 12:22am On Nov 23, 2016
Asonjas and lie,the guy dey represent
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by dicapino: 12:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Of all the places to steal. Na computer Village hin go thief.

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 23, 2016
cheesy grin

ucsparks:

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2016
It is Afonja not Asonja....

Collins0609:
Asonjas and lie,the guy dey represent
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by LorDBolton(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2016
VickyRotex:

I've been silent on this issue, but just wanna chip in.

I've been following the analysis between the both of you (perryy) and I must say it's interesting and impressive grin
However, I dint expect you to give up so soon. cheesy

The "zooming" off part. It's his Word against theirs. And whoever's got more proofs may win. Even onlookers can't prove anything.

He can deny speeding off, unless there are pictorial evidence, he can even say where they met his car is where he parked. Afterall, it's not like the Western world where most places you park are monitored and spots are well documented with numbers assigned. (In the western world a lawyer can still win such a case even if the parking spots are well documented, by faulting the system and digging proofs that there was a glitch)

Also, there are hardly sufficient street CCTV to prove that unlike in developed countries.

Finally, resorting to Forensics Analysis would have been the best, but how many Forensics Expert do we have in Naija? Not even in a place like Computer Village. Before they mark off/preserve the crime scene, peeps go don step on boundaries, dey vex. grin One of the methods of Forensics Analysis that would have worked in this case is "Skid Mark".

That said, just listed few points.out of many that can counter-attack their point of Him zooming off.

Just with that, a good lawyer can still win the case.

Note: I'm not factoring other evidence or factors involved.

PS: My analysis aint based on whether he stole or not. I'm not supporting any party (Prime Suspect/Victim) here.

Just laughing at comments here, some of the questions here wont even hold water. grin grin

Let me continue reading your analysis. cool

Lols bruv u deserve a bottle of wine.

I just didn't wanna type too much that's why I just felt like ending it.

What these guys don't get is using the English system (which naija follows) th burden is on the state to prove it's case.

Now they have to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt...and this case is purely a 'he said-sales boy said" ish thus subjective which automatically makes it impossible.

In fact The very fact they have admitted the sales boys actions led to his lynching puts that business in trouble grin
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Why not drop the fone and go get the money from your car or tell the sales boy to follow you. He's a bloody thief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by JUSTEES: 1:13am On Nov 23, 2016
Career don spoil 4life,bye bye seun next!

1 Like

Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Ishilove: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2016
klax:
Oh Lord pls be merciful to this young lad. I called this boy and Toyin to end their bitterness and counter accusation and set up of all kinds but both never listen look at the way these two lads disgracing themselves through means best known to them.

Toyin was disgraced and was posted on every Web sites, blogs and all social media when she was wrongly accused of trying to defraud the sick girl and all was the handiwork of this guy now see the payback I warned and warned see how a career has hit the rock simply out of ignorant and stupidity.

This guy according to my findings suddenly got possessed by the spirit of stealing when their relationship broke down and he set Toyin up and Toyin vowed to finish him in revenge pls guys what will you gain in all these, this is so embarrassing I felt so bad about all these embarrassment because I knew it's coming to happen.

I warned this boy and I warned him seriously to be man and seek no revenge or do Toyin any harm that they should settle or moved on, I warned him that any man that say what will a woman do I'm sorry for that man. Oh boy see where you landed yourself, these people need prayer or else worst will happen.
Are you for real? This really happened?
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Wow what hateful comments I have read here today. Who has considered the other side of the story. It's possible that this guy had no intention to steal. I will give him the benefit of doubt. Let's not forget that e-mobbing is no different from physical mobbing. Leave him alone!!!
Re: Seun Egbegbe: "I Was Accused Of Stealing IPhones & Beaten Up". Police Reacts by baby124: 2:15am On Nov 23, 2016
This guy is not ok at all. He's a hardened criminal. He won't stop till they kill him. He has shamefully come up with this highly irritating story. All types of humans in this world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.