Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,222 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? (3965 Views)

Why Are Some Human Beings Wicked? / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / 5 Ladies With The Biggest Butts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? by demzylahot(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
i would question the sexuality of any guy who doesn't find the butt of a lady attractive

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? by M2dX(m): 2:51am On Nov 24, 2016
Goyim:
wrong. better question you should be asking is why do humans find beauty in curved objects (like the picture above me)
its simple, it was naturally embedded into our DNA. for instance, if butts didnt have those semi-circle curves
and where just square in shape, do you think anyone will come to appreciate it the way they do now? the ans is obviously NO
how about if women where shaped like squares, tell me if that looks attractive to you. a simple "s" curve is beautiful on its own
i have no idea why this is. artist took advantage of this mathematical flaw in our brain to draw and have cars manufacatured with more curves (using the golden section formular) which is why everyone likes those super fast cars, not because they are fast, but they because they are extremely curvy, each curve carefully designed to appeal to your brain.

now the greeks/old philosophers have been able (to an extent) figure out just how much curve can actually influence a part of our brain that controls emotions.
i suggest you find out more about the "golden section" or "the golden spiral"
best ans so far, thanks
Re: Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2016
Big butt isnt meant for guys with small cucumber
Re: Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2016
When i see big butt first thing that comes to my mind is how bad to bang it but i try as much as possible to get my mind of it
Re: Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? by kachi19: 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
geni340:
butt d ugliest part of human body my soft jiggly ass JeeZ, to imagine i thought ive heard everyfinundecided undecided

Pinchure or adonbellivit :/
Re: Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? by donMIG(m): 12:56am On Jan 09, 2017
Y sum human beans dei bhave like human rice ABI U B MADE IN CHINA?
WHY WNT A BUTT B ATTRACTIVE FOR HEAVENS SAKE
MTCCHEWWWWE NO LET ME USE RECESSION ANGER WIRE U HIA
Re: Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? by 1stbest(m): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Goyim:
wrong. better question you should be asking is why do humans find beauty in curved objects (like the picture above me)
its simple, it was naturally embedded into our DNA. for instance, if butts didnt have those semi-circle curves
and where just square in shape, do you think anyone will come to appreciate it the way they do now? the ans is obviously NO
how about if women where shaped like squares, tell me if that looks attractive to you. a simple "s" curve is beautiful on its own
i have no idea why this is. artist took advantage of this mathematical flaw in our brain to draw and have cars manufacatured with more curves (using the golden section formular) which is why everyone likes those super fast cars, not because they are fast, but they because they are extremely curvy, each curve carefully designed to appeal to your brain.

now the greeks/old philosophers have been able (to an extent) figure out just how much curve can actually influence a part of our brain that controls emotions.
i suggest you find out more about the "golden section" or "the golden spiral"
that is very true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Best? / One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland / It Has Been Long Since I Updated (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.