Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland (3924 Views)

Name One Pretty Nairalander That Is So Annoying / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
I know a girl here who is very beautiful and rich. I know her off naira land too. So I wooed her, and she showed the world how I am not worthy to carry her bag, let alone touch her. She went ahead to block me in all her social media accounts. Since that she can't block me on NL, she vowed never to reply if I try mentioning her.

I kept mentioning her on every thread where she comments. Surprisingly, she replied my mention one day, and expected me to also say something about what she said. I used that opportunity to snub her. Then I kept watching her nl comments. Since the day I snubbed her comment, she was logging in, but refused to drop comments here again, and this is a girl that would make nothing less than 10 comments per day.

After about 5 days, I teased her in a different thread. She replied me in that thread and made over 15 comments in other threads that same evening in Romance section.

Are these coincidences or that she has started feeling the vibes?

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by dingbang(m): 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol so na myfantasies ? Mchew.... Two of u need redemption
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by darbeelicous(f): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
lolz grin grin grin grin I can't stop laughing o grin grin grin grin grin
Please don't ask me why... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by greatnaija01: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
two things are involved

either its true love that is making you have the time for all these....

ORRRR

yOU REALLY HAVE TIME TO WASTE N WAIT for such things.

dont think too far dude... move on... nothing there...

GreenPlumes:
I know a girl here who is very beautiful and rich. I know her off naira land too. So I wooed her, and she showed the world how I am not worthy to carry her bag, let alone touch her. She went ahead to block me in all her social media accounts. Since that she can't block me on NL, she vowed never to reply if I try mentioning her.

I kept mentioning her on every thread where she comments. Surprisingly, she replied my mention one day, and expected me to also say something about what she said. I used that opportunity to snub her. Then I kept watching her nl comments. Since the day I snubbed her comment, she was logging in, but refused to drop comments here again, and this is a girl that would make nothing less than 10 comments per day.

After about 5 days, I teased her in a different thread. She replied me in that thread and made over 15 comments in other threads that same evening in Romance section.

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Joblessness is the problem.

3 Likes

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by protocoll(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ok

I getti

She's forming for you.

#YolO
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by dacblogger: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
It's all in your head bruh... undecided
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
coolesmile:
I agree with your submission.
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by SINZ: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who are these people undecided

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by LordJudeEfcc: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Myfantasy is rich cheesy then benita27 is beautiful

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
op na dream u dream?
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by minexpo(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
angry warris dis?

1 Share

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
Lol so na myfantasies ? Mchew.... Two of u need redemption

You think I will be so foolish to use the same account she knows me with to open this thread? Continu

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:

Nobody knows the girl I'm talking about, because she is not a Nigerian. So u should stfu
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
coolesmile:

I dey laff in Swahili. If u say joblessness 2 months ago, you would be right.

1 Like

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Not again. And another one

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
dacblogger:
It's all in your head bruh... undecided

That's why sm1 went all the way to say he has 18m in bank accounts because you take everything at face value. The girl in question doesn't even know my standing in real life but I have taken the pain to know almost everything about her.
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Not again. And another one

Go to sambisa if u want to die...all these kids never disappoint.. Na so one ikp nonsense dey mess with me in my main moniker.
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by firstking01(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nairaland guys keeps disgracing us

4 Likes

Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
firstking01:
Nairaland guys keeps disgracing us

You are disgracing yourselves. Hav u ever met me? For me to launch such a wild chase, have you seen what I have seen? Is it only money that draws one close to a woman? Must everything comes cheap?
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Go to sambisa if u want to die...all these kids never disappoint.. Na so one ikp nonsense dey mess with me in my main moniker.

You must be really old to call me a kid.
Rest in peace in advance old grandpa
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dingbang

LordJudeEfcc

Please i want u guys to explain wat dis thread has got to do with myfantasies, cos i am not understanding dis

After all the op did not mention my moniker
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

You must be really old to call me a kid.
Rest in peace in advance old grandpa

Lol. And this one want to die untimely. You should mind who you mess up. I have the power to destroy quickly than I can refurbish.
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by dingbang(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
myfantasies:
Dingbang

LordJudeEfcc

Please i want u guys to explain wat dis thread has got to do with myfantasies, cos i am not understanding dis

After all the op did not mention my moniker
please direct ur issues to the op... Thanks
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
please direct ur issues to the op... Thanks
I am directing it to you cos u mentioned me.. d op never did

Nd don't tank me yet cos i am not done
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Lol. And this one want to die untimely. You should mind who you mess up. I have the power to destroy quickly than I can refurbish.

Lol.
Threatening me now
Besides what are you refurbishing?
Chinko phone?!!
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordJudeEfcc:

Go read my confrontations with myfantasies, though I ended up liking her.
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by myfantasies(f): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Go read my confrontations with myfantasies, though I ended up liking her.

Now i am confused undecided
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by ikp120(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
GreenPlumes:

ikp? I hope you're not referring to my moniker because I've got no one in my books. So if you're referring to my moniker, it is all in your head bro. cool cool
Re: One Pretty, Rich Woman Vowed To Shun Her Mentions From Me On Nairaland by GreenPlumes(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Lol.
Threatening me now
Besides what are you refurbishing?
Chinko phone?!!

U used RIP for me, and I made it clear that I can make your wish come to pass on yourself in matter of months if you continue in that direction. And if you think typing RIP to me is what you can handle, then confront me more and see how things will go. Oh I see! Spirituality is not in the constitution and not recognized by any sane science...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Reveals Difference Between Fornication With A Broke Girl And Rich Girl / Fucking The Housemaid While My Wife Slept In Her Room / Check Out The Full Back Tattoo On This Lady(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.