Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship (3942 Views)

See Finish; Share Your "See Finish" Moments And Stories / My Lady Is Showing Signs Of Unseriousness / Signs Of Men Who Control women Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship by eljayson(m): 5:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Pretty much every relationship gets to that point when it is like they are both too lazy to show the passion they had in the beginning.

Sometimes it gets so cold that their lover or spouse becomes more like a sibling and less like someone with who they have passionate sex.

This is the point when they have become too familiar with each other there is no more excitement, and if not taken seriously, it is the beginning of the end. In such cases, healthy personal space is needed because like the old saying goes, " Overfamiliarity breeds contempt"

Overfamiliarity in a relationship means the love is cold, and many couples fail to see the warning signs before it becomes too late.

If your relationship has one or more of the signs below, your relationship is suffering from a serious case of #SeeFinish

1 Reluctance to do the things you used to do to make your lover happy

2 Open rudeness and disrespect in the name of being honest

3 Lack of regard for personal space

Listen to the detailed explanation here, and how to deal with overfamiliarity in your relationship here.

https://soundcloud.com/user-342064193/5-signs-of-over-familiarity-in-a-relationship-guy-talk

Re: 5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship by Nutase: 6:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Signs without remedy is poo

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship by eljayson(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2016
Nutase:
Signs without remedy is poo
perhaps if u clicked the link, you would get the solutions. It wont hurt to click.
Re: 5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship by Nutase: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2016
eljayson:
perhaps if u clicked the link, you would get the solutions. It wont hurt to click.
why should I click it. Paste it here if you want us to read it.
Re: 5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship by eljayson(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2016
Nutase:
why should I click it. Paste it here if you want us to read it.
Its a podcast thats why. Trust me, if u dont enjoy it, feel free to bash.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Leave My Peniss In Her Hole Till Daybreak / I Would Gladly Die Here! Oh Roman Goddess, Just One Shot Please / Girl Commits Suicide After Being Ditched By Boyfriend (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.