Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up (1056 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by eljayson(m): 5:26am On Nov 23, 2016
First of all, it is a no-brainer, cheating on someone who loves you is an absolute no-no, and if you get dumped for it, you deserve it.

However, sometimes the love you have for the person is strong and like it or not, in as much as it hurts like hell knowing your lover shared their body (your cookie) with someone else, you sometimes want to give them a second or sometimes third chance(shout out to serial cheats blaming the devil).

Finding out a lover has cheated doesn't have to mean the end of the relationship. As long as they truly show remorse and tirelessly beg for forgiveness, what is love if you cannot forgive them. Only when they do not show any signs of changing do they deserve to be dumped like a sack of refuse awaiting LAWMA.

For those willing to handle cheating without breaking up with them, or prepare themselves for the eventuality,

1. You have to find out why they cheated, so you can ascertain if they deserve a second chance, or if you had a small part to play in it.

2. You have to let them know you have forgiven them, and never bring up the issue ever again. Let it go.

3. You have to make effort to fill that void that made them cheat

4. You should make them disconnect totally from the person with whom they cheated. If it is a colleague, they might have to resign from that job. (serves them right for cheating)

5. Seek counselling from a trained counsellor, or elderly person.

To get a lady's perspective on handling cheating without breaking up, and for extensive details on the subject, see

https://soundcloud.com/user-342064193/5-ways-to-handle-cheating-without-breaking-up

Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by extwoo(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Easier said cry
Buh would it still be cheating if sex wasn't involved
Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by eljayson(m): 6:03am On Nov 23, 2016
yes. cheating happens with and without sex.
Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by firstking01(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2016
This is not just possible..and you think even if you succeed in disconnecting them from who ever they cheat on you with they won't go back??
Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by Winnelyn(f): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2016
I hate unfaithful guys... my encounter with few its not what I can write about biko sad
Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by chris2face(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2016
eljayson:
yes. cheating happens with and without sex.
U said with or without sex so I won't hang out or be friends with a girl cause my dating

Bruh what I call cheating is when sex is involved
Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by iMUMUweh(m): 8:53am On Nov 23, 2016
angry angry angry angry

I was dating this lady and i felt she was cheating on me, so i fvckked her sooooooooooooooooo hard and after installing a spyware on her phone, i caught her and pretend as if i knew nothing..

Then i asked her to join me let's go shopping and she mumuishly followed me.. oH!!!! along the road, i did this to her..

Bottom line: Be like me, don't wait for anything, once you get her cheating on you, fvcck her sooooooooo hard and kickk her ar$e off your car angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by ButterFrost212(f): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2016
I didn't even read the post, just because I'm not so understanding that I'll take back anyone that cheats on me. No matter the reason, you cheat, I find out, it's done!
Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by iMUMUweh(m): 9:00am On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:
I didn't even read the post, just because I'm not so understanding that I'll take back anyone that cheats on me. No matter the reason, you cheat, I find out, it's done!
yea... no excuse, once you findout your partner is cheating on you, kicck e'm out angry angry angry angry
Re: 5 Ways To Handle Cheating, Without Breaking-up by eljayson(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2016
ButterFrost212:

what is love if not forgiveness. Till you love someone enough to forgive them their worst crime,you have not loved.

(1) (Reply)

13 Texting Mistakes Guys Make / Check Out This "Police Arrest" Inspired Wedding Proposal / To Every Nairaland-niggas Will You Marry A Lady Like your Mum???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.