Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (38329 Views)

How Do You Discipline Your Partner Without Physical Hitting Her / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ladies and guys in the house, does anyone of you have such experiences?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Is that what you are about doing?

In as much you can't separate swines from dirt, a cheat will always be a cheat. Be guarded in your decision.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
No, Olorun maje.... I can't forgive any cheating partner... Once i confirmed you're cheating... I will just kindly breakup in my mind and look for someone else i will give the love to. And get you fvcked only without any feelings.

I'm not that Nigga that seat a Bae down and announce breakup... I just do the breakup in my mind and that's all.

253 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Youngearnny(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
I did it once and i regret, she started acting as if i was caging her. A cheater will always be a cheater no matter what. And moreover, cheating takes a long process to be called a mistake. Once you caught your partner cheating, i guess the best is to let go...

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Birdeyeview: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
YES!
so many of y'all do not know the real meaning of true LOVE.
i once dated a guy from Minnesota for 3 years (white skinned), our relationship was a transparent one at that... one time we had a huge argument which led to 2 month of not been in touch. we loved eachother irrespective of our flaws and then decided to bury the hachet and get back together... while we were together he revealed to me how he cheated and with whome (of which i never knew)...
i forgave him because he pleaded and vauge never to repeat it anymore.. it was painful to let go but i had to because i always loved him no matter what... i still do although i lost him to cancer 2017.
my point is; true love never fails and should set no bounds. forgiveness and not keeping an account of any injury should be part of the motivating factors in any outstanding relationship...
ps; forgive my typographical errors if need be.

258 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Birdeyeview: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
No, Olorun maje.... I can't forgive any cheating partner... Once i confirmed you're cheating... I will just kindly breakup in my mind and look for someone else i will give the love to. And get you fvcked only without any feelings.

I'm not that Nigga that seat a Bae down and announce breakup... I just do the breakup in my mind and that's all.

You do not have to be Redundant!
what if reverse was the case sir?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by CreepyBlackpool: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Can you forgive a piece of gum another guy has finished chewing and put it in your mouth and chew

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
To me... Cheating pays for Men and Never for a Woman... I don't know how you may see this... But that's the thing. I can't have it in my head that at one pint in time, my girlfriend fvck a particular guy and we reconciled... Laye! Kole Shele! Ko oriburuku e kuro ninu aye mi! Eleribu, OkoLabi undecided

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by seankafor(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bodaolawrites:
To me... Cheating pays for Men and Never for a Woman... I don't know how you may see this... But that's the thing. I can't have it in my head that at one pint in time, my girlfriend fvck a particular guy and we reconciled... Laye! Kole Shele! Ko oriburuku e kuro ninu aye mi! Eleribu, OkoLabi undecided
its a man's world bro..no matter how some women and feminists wanna paint it..

I and my bro do share some sexcapades... but my sis., common

But I hugely suggest and thinks that's mostly in this part of our society because the lil knowledge I have about the western world.. I think they dont attach much emotions and feelings to sex.

48 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!
i once dated a guy from minnisota for 3 years (white skinned), our relationship was a transparent one at that... one time we had a huge argument which led to 2 month of not been in touch. we loved eachother irrespective of our flaws and then decided to bury the hachet and get back together... while we were together he revealed to me how he cheated and with whome (of which i never knew)...
i forgave him because he pleaded and vauge never to repeat it anymore.. it was painful to let go but i had to because i always loved him no matter what... i still do although i lost him to cancer 2017.
my point is; true love never fails and should set no bounds. forgiveness and not keeping an account of any injury should be part of the motivating factors in any outstanding relationship...
*MINNESOTA

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Birdeyeview: 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rayhandrinni:
*MINNESOTA
well noted thanks!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by hidhrhis(m): 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!
i once dated a guy from Minnesota for 3 years (white skinned), our relationship was a transparent one at that... one time we had a huge argument which led to 2 month of not been in touch. we loved eachother irrespective of our flaws and then decided to bury the hachet and get back together... while we were together he revealed to me how he cheated and with whome (of which i never knew)...
what type of cancer

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by chinchonglee(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:
YES!

with all due respect..... this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with true love, and all to do with STOOPIDITY. if a man truly loved "you" he would respect you (and/or your relationship), and not going to hurt you (and/or your relationship) by going to sleep with other people. you probably loved him, but its evident that such man didnt love you.

true love would have stopped this man from cheating on you...FACT!

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Fizzymike1(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
With 6 invigilator, 4 CCTV cameras I still cheat them no catch me. Na woman won catch me say I dey cheat. We are all cheat abeg no body holy pass

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by pleasureosondu(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Once a cheat, always a cheat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Birdeyeview: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

with all due respect..... this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with true love, and all to do with STOOPIDITY. if a man truly loved "you" he would respect you (and/or your relationship), and not going to hurt you (and/or your relationship) by going to sleep with other people. you probably loved him, but its evident that such man didnt love you.

true love would have stopped this man from cheating on you...FACT!

I honestly understand your own perpective of what true love mean to you...
as humans and imperfect we are all prone to err against eachother. so what's true love without forgiveness instead of habouring resentments..
everyone is entitiled to his/her opinion.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Birdeyeview:

I honestly understand your own perpective of what true love mean to you...
as humans and imperfect we are all prone to err against eachother. so what's true love without forgiveness instead of habouring resentments..
everyone is entitiled to his/her opinion.

you are talking about "your" love for that person without caring about what they do, while i am focusing on the person who claims to love you yet act contrary to it.

there shouldnt be any talk of forgiveness (to begin with) if the person in front of you loved you.
now, if that person could get up, chat up some babe, take her home, make love to her then lay back and smoke a cigarette, while not for ONE minute think about the love they had for you nor the hurt and damage that such unfaithful/deceitful act would create to you (and/or your relationship)... then i am sorry but that is closer to hate than love.

you CANNOT knowingly hurt your partner (and the relationship you guys have) by cheating and thereafter claim that you love them. its CONTRADICTORY

i guess, to each their own.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Euphoria19: 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes and truly it was a mistake, forgiving a cheating partner is pointless because you can't ever trust that person again, you're always wondering where they are and with who.

Forgiving a cheating partner is like throwing away your peace of mind

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Nicoddemus(m): 9:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
This story of immortality is getting too much. God please will I still see a decent girl to marry cry

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Rubbiish(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Any man that does that is weak

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by PheelzAlmighty: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Elders over to you...
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Factfinder1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
It's very hard...I dumped her immediately I can't stand a cheat if she does it once she will do it again....I'm of the red pill clan we don't take shiit

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by mysticgal(f): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by koyeni(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
angry
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by CallMeDrino: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
angry
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by SouthSouth1914: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
My girlfriend caught me recently. She says she can’t breakup.., she says she is still in the relationship! But I don’t want to date myself.. angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by prince985(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Miracle4Sure: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
What I can only say is Hmmmmmmmshocked
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by 234GT(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
I cant forgive a cheating partner because I cant cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by Authoreety: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Is it possible
Re: Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? by 24kmagic: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
kissdear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.