Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady (2711 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Nneka Onuorah & Brianna Lesbian Wedding: Nigerian TV Producer To Marry In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2016
Heyoo!
I know you guys have choices! So let's discuss about Marriage!
Describe The Type Of Wife/Husband You Would Love To Marry In Future!!
Be Truthful! *wink*
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nutase: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Nothing to describe cos I ain't interested.
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by youngest85(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
I don't really need back but a lady with presentable front is ok 4 me

1 Like

Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Nutase:
this is serious ..
Aint You a Lady?
Well,I guess you aint interested for the mean time,buh in future,you gonna be dear!
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2016
big fronted and cheerful giver
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2016
olihilistic:
big fronted and cheerful giver
lol smiley I sight ya!
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by youngest85(m): 7:03am On Nov 23, 2016
Nutase:

This recession thing can frustrate people o.....see frustration!

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nutase: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2016
lady2lady:
this is serious ..
Aint You a Lady?
Well,I guess you aint interested for the mean time,buh in future,you gonna be dear!
what makes you think so.
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nutase: 7:05am On Nov 23, 2016
youngest85:

This recession thing can frustrate people o.....see frustration!
what's the correlation between the recession and the topic.
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Collenshy2020(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2016
LadyF , sorry to posit this to you Ms: ARE YOU AN ON AIR PERSONALITY?
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 23, 2016
lady2lady:
lol smiley I sight ya!
you look cute but your front ain't big.
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by gabinogem(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2016
A very dull & ugly lady with no front & no back...that's my spec wink
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Nutase:
what makes you think so.
I dunno shaa .. Buh unless you wanna be a Reverend Sister smiley
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 23, 2016
gabinogem:
A very dull & ugly lady with no front & no back...that's my spec wink
chisos!! shocked ,do you wanna use her for rituals in future? smiley
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2016
olihilistic:

you look cute but your front ain't big.
kikikikiki .. I geh small body nah .. How person go slim,come geh huge front ,hmmm
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by gabinogem(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2016
lady2lady:
chisos!! shocked ,do you wanna use her for rituals in future? smiley
cheesy I'm going to love her till death do us part... She'll be my soulmate cool
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2016
Collenshy2020:
LadyF , sorry to posit this to you Ms: ARE YOU AN ON AIR PERSONALITY?
ladyf aint here
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2016
AN AJEBOTA, RICH, BIG ASSSS,INTELLIGENT, BEAUTIFUL, EXPERT LOVE MAKING GIRL cool
gabinogem:
cheesy I'm going to love her till death do us part... She'll be my soulmate cool
lmao .. Funny you
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by gabinogem(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
lady2lady:
lmao .. Funny you
in case u have friend with those qualities... U can introduce her to mua. wink
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
lady2lady:
kikikikiki .. I geh small body nah .. How person go slim,come geh huge front ,hmmm
your back side still dope sha.
I wan pm you try reply asap.
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
AN AJEBOTA, RICH, BIG ASSSS,INTELLIGENT, BEAUTIFUL, EXPERT LOVE MAKING GIRL cool
Gold digger spotted
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 23, 2016
olihilistic:

Gold digger spotted
MY BRO DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF POVERTY
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Collenshy2020(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=lady2lady post=51288820] ladyf aint here[/quote
do U understand the question at all?
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Collenshy2020(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2016
[quote author=lady2lady post=51288820] ladyf aint here[/quote
do U understood the question at all?
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
MY BRO DO YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF POVERTY
you're the real meaning of it.
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Splinz(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Really don't have a descrition for her.

I'm only interested in marrying my God ordained wife.

For what shall it profit a man to marry for boobs & butt and suffers hell at home

1 Like

Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2016
olihilistic:

stuppit
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 23, 2016
@Collenshy2020 I don't
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by ikp120(m): 7:43am On Nov 23, 2016
olihilistic:

Lolzzzz... The evils that men do. Chai!... Guy you need to go for confession asap (even if you're not a catholic), you have sinned grin... Lolzzzz grin grin
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2016
olihilistic:

your back side still dope sha.
I wan pm you try reply asap.
no try am .. Na frustration under tension owerri you go get .. Lmao
Re: Describe The Type Of Wife/husband You Would Love To Marry In Future - Lady2lady by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2016
gabinogem:
in case u have friend with those qualities... U can introduce her to mua. wink
go jhoor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome A New Member / Help ,a Mad Man Keep Giving Me Money .is It Normal / Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.