Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (57214 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by iGISTM0RE: 3:02am On Jan 24, 2019
As seen on Facebook. Wife material or house maid.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-is-searching-for-this-kind-of-wife-material-to-marry-photos

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by iGISTM0RE: 3:02am On Jan 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by MJBOLT: 3:19am On Jan 24, 2019
as fake as ronaldo playing in WC final,all this act is just for the gram

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:50am On Jan 24, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 24, 2019
Met some village girls while I was serving and saw some solid ladies. They cook,wash and do all sorts of things. One even plaits my hair for free. I nearly marry one sef. Na God say make I taste the tow tow.

And I have four words for it

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY

So much pains everywhere. See insults on mentions. Forgetting y'all are bashing a moniker. Not the person. If person like me no put this kind comment how thread go take sweet? Dull LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESSWAYS full here. Hahahahaha. E no pain me

260 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by dreamwords: 4:00am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Met some village girls while I was serving and saw some solid ladies. They cook,wash and do all sorts of things. One even plaits my hair for free. I nearly marry one sef. Na God say make I taste the tow tow.

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY

120 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 24, 2019
OP the guy na werey....why not kuku place ads for Slave...tell the world you are searching for Slave

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 24, 2019
Wife material or maid material? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by highpriestess: 4:03am On Jan 24, 2019
Shibaraba:

LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY
If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Some of you Nigerian men are very much disgusting, immature, loud, lousy.
Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

326 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

If only ladies will start applying some little sense after seeing how you men describe them after begging to sleep with them.
I'm sure you knelt down and promised her heaven and earth so that she can allow you put only the head. I'm sure you also gave her your life savings but the way you will come here to scribble bunkum just to garner some schmuck appraisals from uncouth talibans still amazes me.

Geese!!!
If girls haven't learnt from the past one year you guys have been ranting and displaying your idiocy on this site, then the said lady is doomed.

You men are the biggest who're one can think of; worst is that you guys do with impunity, but believe me, some women are actually coming out stronger, this whoring thing is the new revolution on the female gender since you guys think is right to body shame women after doing the same thing with them.

Some of you guys have crayon dicks, sagged balls, the hole on the tip of your dick is so wide than the express way due to excessive cum, 1 minute men, very smelly putrid balls, but ladies hardly say bad about guys when they sleep with you men.

Every man has 53 litres of sperm to produce in his life span, but some of you have used 50l and not even married. Some of you no longer produce thick cum, your cum has become so transparent that it can't even impregnate a woman, cos of used and reused dick.
Let me stop here, but just know that this act of being lousy on social media is pitifully irritating and I believe ladies are so much learning( if only ladies can work their asses out, and stop depending on guys money, and parents stop depending on their daughters getting married to rich in law who would give them everything; something they didn't work for when they were young, then, most ladies will actually see the fact that some of you loud and uncouth men have little or no input)

Ps: my comment is for the loud and ill mannered men like this guy, I believe there are much mature men out there.

what is this one saying abeg

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by highpriestess: 4:20am On Jan 24, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

what is this one saying abeg
I'm very much sure you fall into his category.
And you need that back head slap more, since some of you are now very much lousy and fast becoming unrepentant social media gossips.

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 4:21am On Jan 24, 2019
In the SADC that's how an average girl does !!
WTF is happening at your side of Africa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 24, 2019
iGISTM0RE:
As seen on Facebook. Wife material or house maid.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-is-searching-for-this-kind-of-wife-material-to-marry-photos

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3

is he looking for a slave or wife undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 4:26am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

balls don't sag. You keep repeating your sewage and people just watch you and laugh behind your back.

Balls react to temperature.
COLD WEATHER = BALLS GO UP (for warmth)
HOT WEATHER = BALLS GO DOWN (for coolness)

Coz sperms need to be kept at a constant temperature.
Thank me now.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Geese!!!

why do you care tho? I thought you are team Latino men undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 4:34am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:
[s][/s]
Shhhh
relax.
The seed of trurh will fall on fertile ground and germinate.
You are just as barren mentally as you are sexually.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by highpriestess: 4:41am On Jan 24, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
why do you care tho? I thought you are team Latino men undecided
Who?
Y'all that scream team foreign are all living in delusions.
Both genders precisely, unless you are lucky to meet a foreign lady/guy.

Besides, how many times have you quoted those guys sreaming team foreign and all what not.

Quote the right person, maka next time. undecided

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by highpriestess: 4:42am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
relax.
The seed of trurh will fall on fertile ground and germinate.
You are just as barren mentally as you are sexually.
Resulting to insults though, laughable.

Bye.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 24, 2019
More like a slave not wife

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 24, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
he's a slave master not husband, I just pity any woman that will marry this man,death will became hers after one Month lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2019
highpriestess:

Resulting to insults though, laughable.

Bye.
how many kids do you have?
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 24, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
he's a slave master not husband, I just pity any woman that will marry this man,death will became hers after one Month lipsrsealed
Rip to his future wife then lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 5:10am On Jan 24, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
so your wife can't cook, pound yam, fetch water
WTF is wrong with you Nigerian men? These are normal household chores.
Just get Sex Dolls then... Since sex is the only demand you have on your women.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
Just get Sex Dolls then...
No no,I don't want my wife to do all that,i want to spoil my wife, she can cook for me that's all. the rest we can hire a maid to do that. wink

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
No no,I don't want my wife to do all that,i want to spoil my wife, she can cook for me that's all. the rest we can hire a maid to do that. wink
the same maid you will end up fvcking and impregnating coz you realize your wife is a lazy bum??

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
Just get Sex Dolls then... Since sex is the only demand you have on your women.
isn't that stressful? undecided, in fact, how do you guys do your own relationship in Zimbabwe self? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 5:20am On Jan 24, 2019
JjBankys:
isn't that stressful? undecided, in fact, how do you guys do your own relationship in Zimbabwe self? sad
more stressful than you sweating 9-5 to bring back that bread??

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by femi4: 5:21am On Jan 24, 2019
Fake tinz
Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 24, 2019
ubunja:
the same maid you will end up fvcking and impregnating coz you realize your wife is a lazy bum??
loz,I have class sir I don't fvck maids wink good morning.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) by ubunja(m): 5:24am On Jan 24, 2019
Lordtimothy66:
loz,I have class sir I don't fvck maids wink good morning.
you think every man hires a maid with intentions to fvck her??

25 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.