Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics (3320 Views)

Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by fullstreets: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
anitawilliams:
i never for once thought i could be able to say this or share how much joy i feel with the world. I live in Dallas. i had dealt with this since i had my last child. my joy of motherhood had been held because the doctor had told me that my son had incurrable disease and he had to live on drugs all his life.it would come at times and release some times too all the other doctor have not be able to cure him permanently. it is my friend in stacey that bring me to meeet doctor zanzin. so i known stacey for long time ago and she is my best friend, she came to me and told me that there is a way to cure my son of his disease and my son will be free permanently from that ailment but i quickly followed her and i met doctor zanzin. my god this man is amazing because he did something that had made me see a second way of life he did not even collect money from me untill he has finished treating my son, infact i never meet somebody like doctor zanzin before in my life. he helped me cure my son and he has since then never had any attack from disease. i really would want the wold to not only know how powerful doctor zanzin is but also to help me to thank him for helping me know what happiness feels like once again. i think this is opportunity for anybody that have any problem to also contact doctor zanzin for you to be happy and free of whatever disease that holds you captive. contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
can Dr. Zanzin solve the penile immigration problem of d man in diz story?
Re: Kenyan Man’s Manhood Moves To His Knees After Sleeping With Someone’s Wife (pics by Sandydayziz(f): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
you wan to see bad thing
Of cus na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Man With The Biggest Joystick In The Word-19 Inches - Needs A Wife (PHOTO) / When All Your Friends Are Girls And Feel Cool Chilling In Your House / Bitter Truth That All Guys Must Know About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.