Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) (5215 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Winnelyn(f): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Haha.....

Isn't this just too harsh...??

Moreover....She couldn't have smell crap without actually viewinq....so your point seems "invalid"......

I don't remember quoting you undecided
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Winnelyn:

you smell crap yet you opened the thread to read, Well aren’t you just a shiny little hypocrite polished in bullshit undecided
kiss
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by herzernIsHere: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Haha.....

Isn't this just too harsh...??

Moreover....She couldn't have smell crap without actually viewinq....so your point seems "invalid"......

make i face you, before she opened the thread, she was already prepared to write that statement, be a man spits
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2016
Benita27:
Why plagiarize another's write up?.
na you know
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by herzernIsHere: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
mynd.44 this is harzern he created alternate and he is trolling on my thread

Don't forqet you called me an "ass-licker".....

It'd be advisable you reverse that Mynd's mention...

#Peace
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by herzernIsHere: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
myn.d44 alternate acct trolling

Reverse that mention bruh.........
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by herzernIsHere: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
asslicking , make i face you, before she opened the thread, she was already prepared to write that statement, you just dey lick ass of an ugly girl, be a man spits

Moderators wont iqnore this...
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

I lauqh the uniqueness of your stupidity....... grin grin

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Tafari1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thread to derail grin

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by CentaurXV(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Gladiator1: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
[size=15pt] 22=4 [/size]
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by CentaurXV(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gladiator1:
[size=15pt] 22=4 [/size]

K.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Gladiator1: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
CentaurXV:

K.
Do I know u or re u a monitoring spirit??
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Franchise21(m): 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
OK
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by CentaurXV(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gladiator1:
Do I know u or re u a monitoring spirit??

Who knows?
You pick?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Gladiator1: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
CentaurXV:

Who knows?
You pick?
Nah! I'll leave u to decide. Just surprised hw fast u quoted me
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by CentaurXV(m): 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gladiator1:
Nah! I'll leave u to decide. Just surprised hw fast u quoted me

In HD. smiley

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Gladiator1: 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
CentaurXV:

In HD. smiley
LOL
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
I wanna derail this thread.... grin

.still looking for the fellow to derail it with! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding it hard to stop masturbating? Read this piece..!! / Teacher's Teaching Cause A Stir Online, Destiny Etiko, Others React / Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.