Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) (5179 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
if i always talk about a future with you in it, try to make you see that you are the only one… My dear, i love you
When a man really likes a woman, how does she know?
using my life and the way i behave, this is my own idea grin
What are the things he does that almost always point to the fact that he is genuinely dedicated to her only?

follow jude wink

Remembers details you tell him

Now this is not to say that when a man forgets details, he does not love you.

What this means is that due to the nature of males being less-organised and worse listeners than women, men most times forget stuff almost as soon as they are told, especially if those things are 'trivial'.

So, in the situation where a man remembers every thing... I mean, every single thing you tell him, then, almost certainly, that man does really love you.

Never makes you doubt your importance

Let the obvious be stated once again: men are naturally inclined to be polygamous.

There is a tendency in every man to want to stray, to sample more than one fruit from the tree... and with the abundance if willing women, it is usually not a hard thing to accomplish.

When a man actively reins in this tendency, and goes extra mile to prove to you in words and deeds that he wants no one else but you, best believe him.

Always there for you

Night and day, rain or sunshine, he is willing to do all he can whenever you ask.

That's a sign that he really, really likes you.

Brags about you
In all likelihood, a very large percentage of persons aged 20 and above must have been in a relationship with at least two people.
So when a guy continually brags about you to his friends, your friends, and anyone who cares to listen that you are the best thing to ever happen to him and that he does not think there is anyone in this life that he could ever love as much as he loves you, then you just have to know that that is a guy who likes you very much

Gets offended when som1 insults you
if i care about som1 , i dont know how to ignore it when they are insulted, once you say anything hurtful to them i will defend her with all my strength till you back away, once you see a man that defends you behind your back grin you done hammer

edited by me grin copied from http://pulse.ng/relationships/for-women-5-things-a-man-does-only-if-he-really-likes-you-id5795887.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=art-for-women-5-things-a-man-does-only-if-he-really-likes-you-2016-11-23
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by herzernIsHere: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
[size=40pt] k [/size]
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
[size=40pt] [/size]

you just dey look for trouble lalasticala abeg before them spoil this thread
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by diehardanusfan(m): 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
pathetic thread

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by CentaurXV(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:
[size=40pt] k [/size]

You sef
I dy watch you. Dy use am o

But in HD please. grin

1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Preach, bro... Preach cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by herzernIsHere: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
CentaurXV:

You sef
I dy watch you. Dy use am o

But in HD please. grin

Looks cool....

Saved cool
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
KissChrix:
Preach, bro... Preach cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Laveda(f): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
So that guy isn't into me. cry
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Almost fell asleep while reading this ur epistle Jude

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i dey tell you
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by firstking01(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You stole that write up from somewhere, swear?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nma27:
Almost fell asleep while reading this ur epistle Jude
angry you no go learn now oooo, later una go dey complain
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by CentaurXV(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
herzernIsHere:

Looks cool....

Saved cool

Anything I make is Cool cool

It's our work o! cool

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by abrahamzy: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
hmmm,nice one sha
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
firstking01:
You stole that write up from somewhere, swear?
i removed the ones that i didn't support and added a touch of jude to it, you no see the end
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
abrahamzy:
hmmm,nice one sha
cool cool cool greetings
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Cheerleader: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Laveda:

cheesy grin

Babe, well I am kiss
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by teejaypee: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
cool cool cool greetings

somebody thinks his thread will hit FP

cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
teejaypee:

somebody thinks his thread will hit FP

cheesygrincheesygrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Laveda(f): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cheerleader:

cheesy grin

Babe, well I am kiss

grin Joker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
angry you no go learn now oooo, later una go dey complain
Learn what na
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nma27:
Learn what na
to understand ur man na
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
to understand ur man na
ok

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by decatalyst(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
You are correct...

When the heart gets broken, u have a situation like this...

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
decatalyst:
You are correct. ..
greetings boss
lalasticala goodafternoon
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
judeefcc:
i removed the ones that i didn't support and added a touch of jude to it, you no see the end
Why plagiarize another's write up?.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Enybliss(f): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
it smells like crap in here, oops i know why, I'm outta here, with my hands on my nose and mouth closed tightly lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Winnelyn(f): 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Enybliss:
it smells like crap in here, oops i know why, I'm outta here, with my hands on my nose and mouth closed tightly lipsrsealed

you smell crap yet you opened the thread to read, Well aren’t you just a shiny little hypocrite polished in bullshit undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by Enybliss(f): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Winnelyn:

you smell crap yet you opened the thread to read, Well aren’t you just a shiny little hypocrite polished in bullshit undecided
xup berlynn, the title looks convincing but the content is crap, sorry you didn't get what you wanted, my big spoon of trouble is nowhere to be found

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Is Serious About You Using ME As Case Study(pictures Added) by herzernIsHere: 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Winnelyn:

Haha.....

Isn't this just too harsh...??

Moreover....She couldn't have smell crap without actually viewinq....so your point seems "invalid"......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Leave This Girl Or Not? / Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) / Is It The Best To Marry A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.