Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village (19356 Views)

Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon / Navy Burns Illegal Bunkering Site In Port Harcourt As Black Soot Takes Over / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Smokeybrain(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Book haram has equipped itself with ransom paid to free chibok girls. Bought more weapons and they are back with their atrocities again.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by seunlly(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Talk2Bella(f): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Eyah and my friend was posted to borno cry
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by yedidiah(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
They have told us to expect famine come 2017, and boko haram is slowly enforcing it.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by ivandragon: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
to end BH, the government must identify & apprehend the sponsors.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by ijay18: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Will this madness ever end undecided
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Pylony(m): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
These most be the ghost of boko boys at work under Buhari war on terror. Lying Muhammad said Boko haram has being taking care of, so who are these new sons of the devil on rampage?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
have you seen omenka today?? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
PHfinest:
May God have mercy on the Christian villages in this Bornu State
This is what people don't understand.

Chibok is a predominantly Christian community and they are being targeted by these Islamist jihadists.

This war has and will always have a religious undertone to it.

I don't see it coming to an end in the foreseeable future.

It's just sad cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by PaulIdu: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
Smokeybrain:
Book haram has equipped itself with ransom paid to free chibok girls. Bought more weapons and they are back with their atrocities again.

And he also released thier best commanders back to them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Miles300: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Boko boys are technically back !! Not fully back but technically !!
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Emassive(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari be paying Boko haram like Edo state Ex- Governors Home pension
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by victorazy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Same Boko Haram that released 21 girls o! Abi the girl came another source as claimed by some ppl?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by borntosuccess(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
technically defeated indeed
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by mengho(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
bubu should legalize guns in the north east, Boko haram will disappear in less dan a week
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2016
I am not understanding embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
mengho:
bubu should legalize guns in the north east, Boko haram will disappear in less dan a week
See this one
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by zero8zero(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
If there is any bad news, you check out the harbinger, iit's rapistomenka. bad news pumps his heart but little does he know that it also causes an heart failure.
Truth is mine*
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by terrezo2002(m): 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
What joy do this boko haram people get in causing innocent people pains?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Mrscereal: 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ook
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by kutchs: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
On effort put in place by the council to address the recurrent attacks, Yarakawa said: “due to exploits of the insurgents, Kuburmbula, Tsilari, Kamdzilari, Kuburnvwu , Kautikari, Kwada, Buftari and Kakulmari villages bordering Damboa and Sambia forest, and Klaimakla communities which are still fully under the control of terrorists, the council formed vigilantee to keep watch even as we call for more military presence in the areas mentioned.”

But the ijiaats in govt keep lying to the world that no part of the North East is under the control of boko haram. What is this I'm reading from the LG chairman?
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Timfreds(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
This is the boko haram the military just insisted some days back that they have been defeated. Buhari there's God o. Those praising Buhari for his achievement against boko haram shd continue, very soon they meet face to face wt them so that they can tell the true story.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by awa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2016
The people have the right to know what is truly going with this war against BH. They told us earlier that the war is long closed. Are these areas still part of soft targets according to Lai....
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by buJu234: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
i dont think the army is incompetent oo; but its the political class that making them look so...
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
rapistomenka:
This should be the handiwork of HARAM BOKO Haram,

Because the Boko Haram we know has been technically defeated

On my way to lalasticlala office to report the matter

Tah
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by rapistomenka: 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
zero8zero:
If there is any bad news, you check out the harbinger, iit's rapistomenka. bad news pumps his heart but little does he know that it also causes an heart failure.
Truth is mine*

Not only truth.....foolishness is also very much your own.

Do you want me gagged
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Captain22: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
I thought uncle Lai said the group was technically defeated. This attack must be propaganda.
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by zero8zero(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
rapistomenka:

Not only truth.....foolishness is also very much your own.

Do you want me gagged
Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by zero8zero(m): 6:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
rapistomenka:

[s]Not only truth.....foolishness is also very much your own.

Do you want me gagged[/s]
Truth is mine*
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Abeymills(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
Useles govt
Re: Boko Haram Burns Down Chibok Village by Yomiwayne80(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
PHfinest:
May God have mercy on the Christian villages in this Bornu State

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video] / Buhari Will Hand Over To ANN In 2019, Party Assures Nigerians / 2 PDP Senators Praise President Buhari Over Leadership Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.