Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby (55459 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Tweets: After Calling Pres. Jonathan An Armed Robber / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by hmuhammad(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2016
ianSweet:

Speak for the Northwest only.
Most ppl from my NorthCentral zone and Northeast will rather vote for Atiku.
ipod claiming to come from north, pmb till 2023
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by goldentj: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2016
Mctew..loobish, publicly chastising the olosho..while deep down I know say he don slide into the girl DM.who you think say u dey deceive? Kwontinue.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2016
wiseguy:
Choi!!! This man get bad mouth oo. see finishing. But some girls sha. SMH

Its not bad mouth. But the plain truth. Instead of her to think of how to become somebody in her life and be a sense of pride to her parents. All she thinks about is sexxing a man old enough to be her father..
Smhhhh... Rubbish.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Funlordjnr: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2016
obontami:

Na when dem go release u for the thread na?

Till end of January next year.......!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by ephi123(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Yea, I'm neither an economist nor one who has a time to argue too, I am, like I said earlier, an insightful young man who has made his choice of whom to support, come 2019 and I don't owe anyone an explanation for such decision.
Again, I was beginning to imagine if you were getting obsessed with me! grin grin grin

Sure, we all make our decisions, and we all live with their consequences as well.
Obsessed with you?! Don't get it twisted grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2016
ephi123:

Sure, we all make our decisions, and we all live with their consequences as well.
Obsessed with you?! Don't get it twisted grin
Gotcha! It's all good, no hard feelings!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Kanyekels(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
At a sugar factory or in a sugar factory!!!!

Does it really matter "Mr English Prof.
The man is a billionaire for Christ sake.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by ephi123(f): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Gotcha! It's all good, no hard feelings!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by LuvMercy(f): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
At a sugar factory or in a sugar factory!!!!

He is a business man and not professor of English.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by harmbhrosz(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2016
askibee:

the fear of atiku is d beginning of politics

if u like mak na u buy d whole north he will win even inside ur family mak I tell u,dey dere dey feel he won't win e go shock you oooooooo
but why exactly will a person advocate for Atiku.... Pls just give me one good reason why you want him to win Presidency in 2019
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by jamislaw(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2016
KingDizzle:

AND YOU SPEAK FOR THE WHOLE NORTH? #ATIKU2019 IS SURE.
ATIKU 2019 TURAKiADAMAWA. inshaAllah

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by harmbhrosz(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Says a misguided and misinformed attention seeker. When you use such tenses like ''never'', I begin to wonder what actually you can bring to the table. Money or influence? As we can see, you've got none. So shut the f*uck up and enjoy the last moments of your pay masters killer's rule, because by 2019, Nigerians will uproot him and replace him with one who is already successful and whose success is obvious!

Atiku2019
Pls kindly give me one good reason why he should be President in 2019 and I promise to start campaigning for him right away
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by shotster50(m): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2016
'Give him food, he will dance Makossa for you'... EPIC Comeback from the 'disgusting Pig'!!!!!!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Alajiki(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Erudite202:
hmmmmmm. this one na slap oooo
who do AFONJAS like to wash their dirty linens in public?

Here comes the Cucumber tribe again grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
harmbhrosz:
Pls kindly give me one good reason why he should be President in 2019 and I promise to start campaigning for him right away
Before I do that, we both need to agree the one we have now is not good enough for use as a nation.
Because if your mind is not dissuaded, all I tell you will be greeted with the wave of the hand.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hahahhahahahhahahhahha... That got me reeling from laughter grin grin.

But who knows, they might just take it up from there. grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by BIDOO(m): 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
id911:

shut up! F.ool! Why calling him idiot. Is atiku not better than the nonentity in aso rock now. Was it not lizard amaechi who stole rivers money and used it to also spray dollars at the apc primary in lagos that made buhari to win. How come you only saw that of atiku? Hypocrite!

For you info, tinubu and atiku are in the same camp now, if u guys in the south can't go for sound and intellectual minds like akinwumi adesina, okonjo iweala, donald duke and the likes, we will campaign and vote for atiku
falling in a pit is not one carelessness but repeated falling into same pit can be regarded as carelessness,
I considered you pawn in the hand of politics, you are so guilible that u subjugate ur whole life to some people influence to be control.
Do you think other people are achaic like you? How will tinubu dictate for me whom i shall vote? I vote basically for whosoever my heart felt for and consider will deliver.
I reiterate as the lord liveth neither buhari nor atiku will make that seat come 2019.
Do you by any means know how despirate atiku is to get that power?
You think is for the good of the land?
Let me tell you the real fact unless obasanjo seize to breathe that is when atiku will have a slim chance to be a flag bearer of a party of which he will still fail wholefully when is time to elect by the masses.
You have either being deceive by a dollars note or lack the acuity to see what is going on around you undecided
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by harmbhrosz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Before I do that, we both need to agree the one we have now is not good enough for use as a nation.
Because if your mind is not dissuaded, all I tell you will be greeted with the wave of the hand.
I asked a very direct question about the year 2019 and if you must bring in this current administration then you have to agree with me that the past Presidents and Vice Presidents were not good for us as a nation
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
I noticed the girls are not talking at all cheesy
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
harmbhrosz:
but why exactly will a person advocate for Atiku.... Pls just give me one good reason why you want him to win Presidency in 2019

I ain't advocating for anybody, see wen u see truth just accept it even wen u don't like it.

atiku stands out amongst all politicians he has d support of the youth, he has d ryt mindset of wat the youth wants I believe he can deliver sha, but I won't write out his dubious atitude he has negative sides I knw but bro him go win oh
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Jaemillz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
CHISOS!!! Chai there is God ooooo!! grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by omowumeee(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
cheesy grin cheesy grin

#Atiku2019
Okay so after ATiku which elder is next in line? Gowon? Shagari? Babangida? or maybe wake Abacha to come govern Nigeria again.. Seun, we need a dislike button on this Forum biko!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Atiku2019: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
omowumeee:
Okay so after ATiku which elder is next in line? Gowon? Shagari? Babangida? or maybe wake Abacha to come govern Nigeria again.. Seun, we need a dislike button on this Forum biko!

Next is Omowumeee kiss
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by omowumeee(f): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
askibee:

I ain't advocating for anybody, see wen u see truth just accept it even wen u don't like it.

atiku stands out amongst all politicians he has d support of the youth, he has d ryt mindset of wat the youth wants I believe he can deliver sha, but I won't write out his dubious atitude he has negative sides I knw but bro him go win oh
the paid Youths.. Why not let the youths step in and deliver what they want by themselves
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by logicab: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Obvious fake profile. Maybe created by Fani Kayode? grin

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by EnterPRO: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oju aiye.

Its all going down in the DM !

2 Likes

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
harmbhrosz:
I asked a very direct question about the year 2019 and if you must bring in this current administration then you have to agree with me that the past Presidents and Vice Presidents were not good for us as a nation
Yes, the more reason Nigerians needed a change and voted for it. Do they have it now? Are things different in positive light to the previous administrations?

The reason I needed your consent this government is not what Nigerians expected is to tell you why Nigerians will vote again for a change, only this time, it will be for a proven business Mogul who has proven himself in character and in truth that all he wants to do is total service and absolute dedication to quality leadership.
He is many things the current President is not. However, like every human, he is not without flaws, something he has considerably work to improve. He's educated and exposed. A well groomed family man who is down to earth and within the people always.
No politician will go build you houses for supporting him/her, except of course, you are so close to benefit. All we need is someone who can run the current like a business without loses, create an enabling environment for small businesses and investors to strive. Who better than a proven business man who doubles as a politician?

Atiku is the man!
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by Daboomb: 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

OBJ did not win in any Southwestern state in 1999.

Buhari won in 2015 because of Northcentral and Southwest.. But unfortunately with Buhari's non nonchalant attitude and keeping mute over Fulani heardsmen mayhem, it's a final goodbye to PMB come 2019 cheesy
in Northcentral

Buhari won almost all Northeastern and Nirthwestern states in 2011. But still enjoyed his second position cheesy

Don't be Scared. Atiku2019

OBJ has demystified Atiku of the "Halliburton Scam" fame, as far back as 2002!

Atiku is FINISHED, just like PDP!
grin grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by harmbhrosz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Yes, the more reason Nigerians needed a change and voted for it. Do they have it now? Are things different in positive light to the previous administrations?

The reason I needed your consent this government is not what Nigerians expected is to tell you why Nigerians will vote again for a change, only this time, it will be for a proven business Mogul who has proven himself in character and in truth that all he wants to do is total service and absolute dedication to quality leadership.
He is many things the current President is not. However, like every human, he is not without flaws, something he has considerably work to improve. He's educated and exposed. A well groomed family man who is down to earth and within the people always.
No politician will go build you houses for supporting him/her, except of course, you are so close to benefit. All we need is someone who can run the current like a business without loses, create an enabling environment for small businesses and investors to strive. Who better than a proven business man who doubles as a politician?

Atiku is the man!
you answered yes to my question forgetting this same Atiku was once a VP...

What exactly has he done for humanity?

Any Public school? Hospital? Scholarship? Free vocational training? Empowerment? Support for the masses?

A man who has became rich due to the people's stolen money(or you want to say he never stole) and influence he has gained as a vice President...(what kind of VP will start/expand his business and not succeed? It's call influence

Out of the numerous millions of sane people we have in Nigeria.... An ex Vice President that added no notable value to Nigerians during his administration is the one you're advocating for!

A man that has an international fraud case is your own choice

I just have to conclude that in process of his evil ambitious aim... E-Sympathisers has been employed to promote his dirty agenda which is the reason behind your moniker.

Shame on you people all this for what you're being paid forgetting that your descendants will lament in hardship and rain curses on you because of the stuppid decision you made on their behalf.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by harmbhrosz(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
askibee:

keep quiet there... How much are they paying you? Shame on you.

Out of 200million Nigerians, Atiku is who you think the youth wants, someone who has been there and made no meaningful impact! Yet you're here dying for him because of the kobo you're being paid. Shame on you
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by davidif: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
BIDOO:

You know how many dollars he spray in a bid to be a flag bearer of APC at the APC primary election in 2014 yet he losses out.
Bunch of idiot

This is why we should have open primaries where the people go to the ballot and vote for who wins there party nomination as opposed to what we have in Naija where the party cabals get to determine who wins the party nominee.

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Lady Who Asked To Be His Sugar Baby by davidif: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Atiku is the man!

Atiku is that you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) / FG Excludes Lagos, Borno, Delta From Cash Transfer As N/W Gets Biggest Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.