Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) (21791 Views)

Army Colonel And Wife Welcome Twins After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After Spending Over N11 Million On IVF Treatments / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Godstot(f): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
this news no b today now. I attended dis dedication like a year and half ago. y u come post am like say na today e happen. d story was so touching she had her first child n was later pregnant with those twins for good nine years. This our God is so good.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please give credit where it is due... Science and Technology undecided

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
All thanks to God
But the husband looks unhappy. Thinking how long will I live to really take care of this twins. Lord, how long? cry
The wife is happy because it's now proven she can give birth successfully.

Life.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by successinlife: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
HMN In this age of advanced medicines and highly technological medicine people still don't know of artificial insemination--third world is an unforgivable sin.Is everything now God?God has given the knowledge and scientists are busy working round the clock for better living.Thank God for giving the breath of life.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Tdonks: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
chie8:
This calls for celebration.According to Pastor Regis Isaac who works at Canaanland,Ota,a Nigerian couple welcomed twins after 20yrs of marriage.Below is what he wrote..

'Pre-Shiloh Testimony at L.F.C, Calabar: Miracle twins after 20years of waiting, 12 miscarriages and 9years of pregnancy.God of Shiloh at work'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-couple-welcome-twins-after-12.html

Glory to God. Halleluyah!
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Annalise(f): 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
dingbang:
12 miscarriages? shocked

What did both of them do in their past before getting married? grin

I don't think you're okay.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Annalise(f): 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
successinlife:
HMN In this age of advanced medicines and highly technological medicine people still don't know of artificial insemination--third world is an unforgivable sin.Is everything now God?God has given the knowledge and scientists are busy working round the clock for better living.Thank God for giving the breath of life.

Something tells me even this one is assisted reproduction.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Annalise(f): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Godstot:
this news no b today now. I attended dis dedication like a year and half ago. y u come post am like say na today e happen. d story was so touching she had her first child n was later pregnant with those twins for good nine years. This our God is so good.

I don't think that's possible. You mean she had a child before?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Annalise(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
FortuneTeller:
There is nothing wrong with thanking God, but why not also thank the doctor and/or surrogate mother who made it possible. Nigerians are dribblers when it comes to religion.

Nairalanders will come and tell you that you don't have faith.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
To God d glory. Y d man come frown face now? cheesy

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Horlorlardaey: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
congrats to the couple

12 miscariages no be joke, some families crash after five miscariages

20 yrs childlessness no be water, some families did not even wait for seven years before divorcing

beta take care of the twins wella and kwantinu to pray nd fast
who knows maybe witches in their village may still be following them
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Arielle: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Godstot:

Pregnant for 9 years? How is that medically possible? Who certified and confirmed all these claims?

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Tommymoi(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
FortuneTeller:
There is nothing wrong with thanking God, but why not also thank the doctor and/or surrogate mother who made it possible. Nigerians are dribblers when it comes to religion.
The only sensible comment in this thread. U get sense

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by Nancy2016: 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Godstot:

Haba! My sister, I think you need to go back to school. What kind of illiterate comment is that? How can a woman be pregnant for nine years? Chai! Africa has a very long way to go.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by October1960: 3:55am On Nov 25, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
congrats to the couple

12 miscariages no be joke, some families crash after five miscariages

20 yrs childlessness no be water, some families did not even wait for seven years before divorcing

beta take care of the twins wella and kwantinu to pray nd fast
who knows maybe witches in their village may still be following them

Too funny. Nigerians and superstition. Obviously modern medicine and not silly superstition called faith.

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by successinlife: 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Annalise:

Something tells me even this one is assisted reproduction.

In western world you can decide to spare 3-4 fertilised eggs after insemination,though two children are always advised for women that are advanced in age,say 45-55 years.I know of a lady here that had 4 she was 32 years of age then,she could not conceive naturally and insemination helped the family out.I believe in God but this very type of assisted child bearing is not new in the world.We associate everything to God alot in Nigeria,we should use our brains more than our prayers because even the bible says faith without work is dead..SHALOM

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) by 400billionman: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
God is too good.
What he does not do is only what we never believed he could.
Yet he still breaks the barriers of our beliefs...
Lord I believe..

Confused! / The Roles Of A Father! / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village