Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village (21772 Views)

Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not. / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7735286/husband-wants-us-relocate-village#123920640

I'm sorry that I have to create this post. From my previous post, some people have adviced me to edit my post to indicate my state of residence Incase of an assistant, but I tried to edit, and I'm not giving the access maybe because it was pushed to front page. That's why I created this.
After much thought and advice, I have decided not to relocate to the village with my husband and it's not a violence situation.

This is not an act of disrespect either, but I want to be strong for my children. The only issue I have now, is how to secure a cheaper accommodation and I'm sure between now and new year, I will work harder to meet up with next rent.
Pls, should you have any way you can be of help, pls Help us.
I'm in Abuja. Thank you
@KOMBE, @valentineuwakwe, @eminikansoso

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Salvation2: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2023
Make sure u are on the same page with ur husband. He is lord over u. In all u do, add God first. God will continue to help and deliver us all in Jesus name amen.

Shalom!!!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by abrahambest(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Good
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Trust22(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
its well
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by TinubuDcrook: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
Everything must not be relocate to village

Abuja also have villages and people who suffer also.

You said your budget is 250k a month some families don't see that .

You can cut your budget relocate to iyanya where housing is cheaper and manage yourself till you stand again

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by tym92(m): 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2023
ok
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by greall12(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by AntiMarxist: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Okoro going back home is a death sentence

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Dpsychologist: 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wahala no dey ever finish.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by FalseProphet1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
sad
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by emmabest2000(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2023
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by YoungLionken(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2023
Your account here is new, you can't tell me you just knew about nairaland in June this year..

You're prolly one of those uncultured ladies with popular monikers here. Reveal your true self or else some of us won't take your posts serious..

Because when men are talking, you ladies (instead of learning), would be arguing. But it's quick for you to open an alternate account seeking help..

Same goes for those seeking financial assistance, with your old active account, I can take you serious..

Imagine the cheap scammer below sad...

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by 1972xy: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wetin de pursue from your village
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by ITbomb(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hmm
My mum had the same dilemma when Dad was retired and wanted to relocate and build his plantations in the village.
I'm happy mum stood her ground because of our schooling

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Ilefoaye(m): 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
U no wan Relocate?
Something is fishy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by EnEnPeecee: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
embarassed

That's a very good decision. Don't ever make a mistake of relocating those children to the village otherwise you will regret it. May God answer your prayers amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by TinubuDcrook: 2:11pm On Jun 22, 2023
AntiMarxist:
Okoro going back home is a death sentence

This was the reason your father locked you outside and told your mom not to bother .

See your life

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by onuman: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
momsloved:
https://www.nairaland.com/7735286/husband-wants-us-relocate-village#123920640

I'm sorry that I have to create this post. From my previous post, some people have adviced me to edit my post to indicate my state of residence Incase of an assistant, but I tried to edit, and I'm not giving the access maybe because it was pushed to front page. That's why I created this.
After much thought and advice, I have decided not to relocate to the village with my husband and it's not a violence situation.

This is not an act of disrespect either, but I want to be strong for my children. The only issue I have now, is how to secure a cheaper accommodation and I'm sure between now and new year, I will work harder to meet up with next rent.
Pls, should you have any way you can be of help, pls Help us.
I'm in Abuja. Thank you
@KOMBE, @valentineuwakwe, @eminikansoso
Shortup with your blackmail.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by vastolord4(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
Madam, it's best even after the support from people, don't leave your husband. Make sure you have a stronbond with your husband incase he insists on him leaving you guys for the village.. make sure you startup a joint business with both of you having different accounts for the income and making him understand he's nothing without his kids and you

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by atobs4real(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
So Torching. The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by franchasofficia: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2023
onuman:

Shortup with your blackmail.
lol
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Salico: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Waka well
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Freelancerr(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Please don't relocate to the village, you can beg your siblings if you can stay with any of them with your kids until when you have money then you rent a cheaper apartment.

E get as e be if you finally go village at an early age.

✌️

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by HEBEI: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
If you really want to stay strong for your children, better relocate with your husband.
Follow him to wherever he is relocating to, unless he is a lazy and an abusive husband, or your village is affected by Simon Ekpa's madness. One good thing about coming from a village, is that when things go south like this, we relocate to our villages to make a better come back. I know many rich families today, who relocated to villages when things went bad for them, and came back stronger than they were.

Any monetary help that you receive here should be channeled to the welfare of your entire family (your husband inclusive).

If you mean well, you would not accept any situation that would separate you from your man. Marriage is supposed to be for better and for worse. That man that you are about to show your true colours now, may come back stronger than you can ever imagine.

This is the right time to prove that you did not marry him for his money

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by 1GALLANT: 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2023
Nice
Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by AsomStructures: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Madam, I'll strongly advise that you be in same page with ur husband. Try to convince him further, if possible get ppl u know he respects involved

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Ebeano49(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
Discourse with your husband. NL shouldn't give you support to break up your family. The children are HIS too. If he believes going to the village is the best for his family, who are you to forcefully object? Appeal to him. If he insists, then go with him and see how things pan out.
There are people living a good life in the village.

RESPECT YOUR HUSBAND'S WISH!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Salvation2:
Make sure u are on the same page with ur husband. He is lord over u. In all u do, add God first. God will continue to help and deliver us all in Jesus name amen! Shalom!!!
Momsloved, whatever, you do, stay away from people whose minds have all but imploded from the weight of religion like this Salvation2 fellow here. If you go mental hospital for here, na them full the place but at least those ones know and are seeking help unlike the many out there who remain blind to to predicament. Absolutely nothing of what comes from their mouths are from God as they seek only to ensnare their fellow men in the same lies they are caught in. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Relocate My Children To The Village by thisisit: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2023
Marriage is FOR BETTER FOR WORSE

Don't join the I DO.. I DID.. AM DONE group ooo

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 12 Miscarriages & 20yrs Of Marriage(photos) / "Leave Your Wife’s Money Alone" - Nigerian Man Tells Other Men / Come Share Your Biggest Problem, Challenge Or Source Of Depression!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.