Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo (15527 Views)

Aisha And President Buhari Hug As Buhari Returns From UK (Pic) / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by psalmorado05: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ajala kabo..........9ja money dey pile-up #smh
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
yorke1:
Bad luck is bad to the country. I wonder why the plane no crash sef.

Bros u wicked oo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by BALO314: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
PMB Utoo dey travel sef? Shey naa air your office dey?? #ajala1#
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
This man for just die their nah,,,quote me wrong and die

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by MrigweC(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sometimes I wonder weda bubu get heart at all .. So he means he can't stay in naija for atleast 3months without going any where so as to save cost??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by thunderbabs: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Plz, i want Seun to keep tally of all bubu's travel upand down here nd dere. Mk we com count hw many companies fold up, workers sacked, and how much worth of investments he has successfully brought to dz country, if any.

So far, in ma view, he has made Nigeria worse off. I really dnt xstand whr nigeria gets its kind of leaders....mostly incompetent persons only seeking POWER, PoWER POWER.

The pple always bearing the brunt of their incompetence
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by ArabMopol(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
President Buhari welcome back.... abeg where is your next destination
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Won't be surprised if he jets out again tomorrow. Fulanis are nomadic. It's in the blood
best comment.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
No man has never been to Mars and Pluto abi, before 2017 runs out, my people watch n see.
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by basingstoke: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Make devil accept this man.......... lipsrsealed
if you be devil you go accept this liability. This man is even to worse for devil's kingdoms

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by Nairasolutions: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
2nd tenure boss
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by bart10: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
michoim:
Welcome sir. If not for your sterling leadership qualities and discipline;the havoc that Jonathan wrecked on our economy, at this time of global economic recession and low crude oil price, the masses could have gone on self-exile to another country for economic asylum.

Are u serious or kidding? Haba!
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by ENDOWEDSAM: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hello!!!
My name is Samuel, A graduate in search of a decent opportunity. My primary focus: is seeking an apprenticeship with an engineering firm to build upon a keen technical interest, with a lot of Skills in computing and Do it yourself Attitude. Though might not be paid. Pls Kindly contact if you can provide help on 09054420101 or via whatsapp on: 08130451036.
Thanks (Availability: 1 month period; Location: Lagos-Ikeja)
PROVIDE HELP FOR A FELLOW NIGERIAN[i][/i][center][/center]
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by handsomety(m): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
my presido welcome ...which time you go come Whitehouse make we flex
..so we go discuss issues of driving naija back home...can't wait ohhh..your mineral resources on my mind..

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by yom2(m): 12:47am On Nov 25, 2016
ephi123:
Where next? I give him just another 2 weeks before he is on the move again.

Such an aimless directionless leader, travelling all about while the average Nigerian is groaning under his failing govt.
2weeks ke? Just wait for another five days and check d media for his next schedule
Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by onatisi(m): 6:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Nigerians are fed up with this man buhari. So sad, lessons learnt,never pretend to be what you are not because when tested you will fail woefully. This man never had an idea of the nations problems talk less of having any solutions but he kept fooling himself and the people that he has the solutions to the extent of threatening bloodshed if not given the chance to rule,now he has the chance and power but unfortunately he has no answers. The sad part is,it is millions of Nigerians that will suffer for this man absolute cluelessness while he keeps getting paid in dollars as travel allowance .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Malabo by Nellybank(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2016
From wia to wia?
jeeqaa7:
welcome

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: Plot To Block Senate Confirmation Thickens / These Are All The Planes In The Nigerian Air Force 2017. / Release: Exterminating Akwa Ibom From NDDC Board Is Injustice Taken Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.