Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security (8304 Views)

Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State / Borno Government Bans Sale Of Alcohol, Brothels, Charcoal And Firewood / Plateau State Government Bans Shiites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by youngjoy(f): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
is because of the coming of bauchi state former beloved governor's coming Dr Isah Yuguda .
me miss dat man
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Blue3k(m): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
youngjoy:
is because of the coming of bauchi state former beloved governor's coming Dr Isah Yuguda .
me miss dat man

Lol is he that dangerous to the current administration. These guys act like he can't maybe do radio interview get on twitter or something to that effect.
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by legibow: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
For hin mind..... He is doing dis for himself, so that they won't stone him
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by uzbokt: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
The issue is purelly political. I am presentely in bauchi. The former Gov. Mal. Dr Isa Yuguda will be in bauchi on 24/11/2016 which already is round and well wishers to organise mega rally for is coming so d resent govt looks ways to stops the mega rally by banning social gerdings just to stop d mega rally and still well wishers do their wishers. Secondly the Gov make fallacy dat he pay all salaries arrears this week all just to stop d mega rally for the former Gov. That is just the truth of the story. Security challages as been thing of past. God bless Bauchi God bless Nigeria
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by stdavidsally: 12:49am On Nov 25, 2016
I'm in bauchi state right now. It's true about the Press release, but all na wash!!
Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Emassive(m): 3:25am On Nov 25, 2016
How does her comment affect your income or reduce your data? Una like to dey react to anything for thos country

nwaanambra1:
this is clearly not about bokoharam - there is no any reported case of serious bokoharam attack in bauchi state.

This is all about the shiite! hence the mention of public gathering and procession and a clear order to security operatives!

They are all hell bent on deleting the shiites! undecided undecided

see that boffon insulting buhari with a clear traceable handle - if they arrest the goat now and charge her with harassment the social media will start screaming human right abuse while now she is insulting a man old enough to be her grand father no one is seeing any thing wrong with it!

people always forget that your rights stops where my nose starts! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government Bans All Social Gatherings With Immediate Effect Over Security by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2016
nwaanambra1:
this is clearly not about bokoharam - there is no any reported case of serious bokoharam attack in bauchi state.

This is all about the shiite! hence the mention of public gathering and procession and a clear order to security operatives!

They are all hell bent on deleting the shiites! undecided undecided

see that boffon insulting buhari with a clear traceable handle - if they arrest the goat now and charge her with harassment the social media will start screaming human right abuse while now she is insulting a man old enough to be her grand father no one is seeing any thing wrong with it!

people always forget that your rights stops where my nose starts! angry angry
insulting a president didn't start with buhari, i am sure when the former president was being insulted and tagged names, the likes of you cheered on,that is why I always advice people to condemn what is wrong because it's wrong and not say because it's happening to my perceived enemy it's none of my business, cos the tomorrow of yesterday has come today and it's buhari's turn to be insulted so bear it and keep scrolling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Election: APC In Large Margin Lead In Edo North / Amaechi: New Rail, Seaport Development Will Increase GDP Contribution By 7% / Ikpeazu: Despite Peaceful Environment, Abia Yet To Benefit From Oil Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.