Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu (1220 Views)

What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / PDP Reacts To Justice Okon's Ruling, Says Jegede Is Authentic PDP Candidate / Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by neolboy(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2016
Rotimi Akeredolu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the Ondo state governorship election has boasted that he would defeat Eyitayo Jegede of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The Appeal Court had in its judgment on Wednesday ordered the INEC to reinstate Jegede as the party’s candidate and not Jimoh Ibrahim, who was earlier recognized by the electoral umpire.

Reacting to the ruling, Akeredolu told Channels Television that Jegede would pose no threat to him in the Saturday’s poll.

“The election is already settled. I don’t see any problem. I have always said that even if both of them (Jegede and Ibrahim) run, I will defeat them,” he said.

“Jegede is no longer a factor in this election. There is nothing anybody can do, the election is this Saturday, and there is nothing they can do any longer. There is no problem at all. Just that they are throwing spanner in the works of the PDP. I don’t think PDP has a part in this election.”

In a related development, President Muhammadu Buhari has called on the people of Ondo state to go out to the polling stations on Saturday and cast their vote for Akeredolu.

The president said the right to vote is not only a civic responsibility, but the opportunity to determine the course of people’s lives. Buhari said a vote for the APC in the election is a vote for progressive and people-oriented policies.

“Since the creation of Ondo State in 1976, the people of the state have contributed immensely to the growth and development of Nigeria, especially in the domain of agriculture and education.

“A vote for Rotimi Akeredolu, a renowned lawyer of guileless reputation who rose to the peak of his profession as the president of the Nigerian Bar Association, is a vote for the continued development of Ondo state,” read a statement issued on his behalf by Garba Shehu, his spokesman.

source :http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/24/ondo-guber-jegede-not-factor-will-defeat-pdp-akeredolu/
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Young03(m): 9:46am On Nov 24, 2016
chest beater

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by melvinjames: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2016
If Jegede was not a fear factor why did your party use justice Abang to nullify the authentic candidate and stall his campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 24, 2016
This derisory remark was unnecessary. Akeredolu's tactlessness will be his undoing. He will be humbled at the polls.

Oke lo le se!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 9:49am On Nov 24, 2016
AD and PDP will always cry on saturday election. Infact it is very clear and glaring that Aketi is carrying the day. Oke will cry for betraying his fellow party chieftains in Apc. Oke is a political prostitute that is been known for to caused chaos in ondo state politics. Aketi will retire all of them from ondo state when he is been declared the winner by the special grace of God. It is very glaring now Aketi is winning the poll. Mimiko thinks he is smart. He will regret his action for adopting his son jegede who all came from ondo central.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by melvinjames: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2016
[s]
Johnnyessence:
AD and PDP will always cry on saturday election. Infact it is very clear and glaring that Aketi is carrying the day. Oke will cry for betraying his fellow party chieftains in Apc. Oke is a political prostitute that is been known for to caused chaos in ondo state politics. Aketi will retire all of them from ondo state when he is been declared the winner by the special grace of God. It is very glaring now Aketi is winning the poll. Mimiko thinks he is smart. He will regret his action for adopting his son jegede who all came from ondo central.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2016
grin I STAND WITH JEGEDE cool
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by liloelawwal(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2016
e go soon clear for ur eye

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by sarrki(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2016
Mr aketi proud come before destruction

Heed thy word

You will not win

I rather support jegede than for you to win

We say NO to invasion

Indisguise

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2016
Aggrieved workers and artisans will not vote for mimiko PDP in Akure zone. It will shock mimiko when he see and hear the outcome of the poll favoring Aketi on every side. Mimiko puppet jegede will lose the poll.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:
Mr aketi proud come before destruction

Heed thy word

You will not win

I rather support jegede than for you to win

We say NO to invasion

Indisguise
see sarrki the reality is on ground. D masses that will cast their vote can never and never vote for ondo central politician again. The same mimiko came from ondo central. Even in akure zone Aketi will win in landslide victory on saturday. It will shock u on the outcome of the poll.
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Paperwhite(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2016
grin grin.Just negodu who is talking.Perhaps he is banking on Buhari & APC controlled INEC to win the election for him.Anything APC is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by saint047(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2016
May the best Man win
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I hope your shoulder is broad enough for him to cry on.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Paperwhite(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
If Jegede was not a fear factor why did your party use justice Abang to nullify the authentic candidate and stall his campaign?
You mind these scammers in government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
grin I STAND WITH JEGEDE cool
the same jegede that came from ondo central constituency. D same mimiko came from ondo central. It will shock u on the outcome of the poll. So far Aketi is leading. Aketi is breaking the cycle of repeating the people in ondo state politics. Election is not won on nairaland. That was how donald trump won in united states of america election. Even the Akure indigene are voting for Aketi. U are here saying rubbish. The money mimiko av been hidden for so many years will be wasted on saturday governorship election. Aketi will win massively on saturday.
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
the same jegede that came from ondo central constituency. D same mimiko came from ondo central. It will shock u on the outcome of the poll. So far Aketi is leading. Aketi is breaking the cycle of repeating the people in ondo state politics. Election is not won on nairaland. That was how donald trump won in united states of america election. Even the Akure indigene are voting for Aketi. U are here saying rubbish. The money mimiko av been hidden for so many years will be wasted on saturday governorship election. Aketi will win massively on saturday.
same poll that told us clinton was leading cool

1 Like

Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by HolyHero: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2016
I just hate this man
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 24, 2016
It might be preferable and sane if elections are held in states, shared within the 4 years In a corrupt society like ours.

Concentration would be on each state at their election date, less rigging, more security etc..

The centre would not determine for states but can only support.. Election violence and frauds would be open to all...

Did you all not prefer the way ondo/edo, anambra and ekiti would go and have gone... Rather than they all jumbled up and no one knows what happens in far away sokoto... Some states we dont even know the name of the governors..
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

same poll that told us clinton was leading cool
u have not see anything yet. Electoral college show the way for clinton. D people of united state vote for trump and he triump all of them out. Like wise d masses will vote for Aketi on saturday. Pdp will regret it. Especially mimiko that keep imposing jegede that came from the same constituency. D masses will vote out pdp out in ondo state election on saturday. It will shock you about the outcome of the election.
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2016
AKETI
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by neolboy(m): 11:39am On Nov 24, 2016
The fear of Jegede
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by omowolewa: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
If actually he isn't fear factor, you won't have talked about him.
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by FSBoperator: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
[s]AD and PDP will always cry on saturday election. Infact it is very clear and glaring that Aketi is carrying the day. Oke will cry for betraying his fellow party chieftains in Apc. Oke is a political prostitute that is been known for to caused chaos in ondo state politics. Aketi will retire all of them from ondo state when he is been declared the winner by the special grace of God. It is very glaring now Aketi is winning the poll. Mimiko thinks he is smart. He will regret his action for adopting his son jegede who all came from ondo central[/s].

Ondo is not osun.
Re: Ondo Guber: Jegede Is Never A Fear Factor, I Will Defeat PDP – Akeredolu by Babacele: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u have not see anything yet. Electoral college show the way for clinton. D people of united state vote for trump and he triump all of them out. Like wise d masses will vote for Aketi on saturday. Pdp will regret it. Especially mimiko that keep imposing jegede that came from the same constituency. D masses will vote out pdp out in ondo state election on saturday. It will shock you about the outcome of the election.
Note that we haven't heared the last about the US elections. You can pretend all you can that the inclusion of Jegede yesterday though mortally late hasnt changed Aketi's hope of winning on Sat. Now the 3 senatorial districts are all represented in this election with the stakes being high for all except if the supreme court judgement states otherwise. Ondo north is presently hot with an heavy participation of all the 4 parties but with little hope for SDP. Have u taken into consideration the fact that AKETI HAS BEEN MAKING OVERTURES TO MIMIKO IN THE PAST 1 WEEK FOR SUPPORT/ALLIANCE?ONDO Central has cosmopolitan AKURE whose votes would be shared among non indigenes while sentiments would influence the chunk of the indigenes' votes; ondo has an appreciable number of pdp votes while idanre and co would be shared. ondo south votes too would run along sentiments lines but with heavy sympathy in Akoko and parts of central. so oga if you love AKETI ,TELL HIM NOT TO ASSUME COS THIS ELECTION GO BRING SHOCKS DESPITE PLANS ASSURANCES BY THE CABAL. MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT MIMIKO MUST BE HUMBLED.

(1) (Reply)

FG Halts Further Investment In Refineries / Gen. Sani Abacha's Speech After Coup / Uwazuruike: Kanu Is An Internet Fraudster A Ghanaian Woman Left Him Homeless In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.