Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC (9756 Views)

Buhari Won't Save You In 2019, PDP Tells APC / What APC Must Do To Defeat PDP In 2019 Presidential Election - Hon. Amaechi / PDP Wants Buhari To Thank Jonathan For Defeat Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
– The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for the November 26 governorship election in Ondo State, Eyitayo Jegede Campaign Office, has has told the All Progressives Congress to prepare for its waterloo at the poll

– The party boasted that it would win the forthcoming election based on its physical achievements across the 18 local council areas of Ondo State

The campaign office of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for the November 26 governorship election in Ondo State, Eyitayo Jegede Campaign Office, has has told the All Progressives Congress to prepare for its waterloo at the poll.

In the statement, PDP said; “Let the APC set up 1000-man committee in Abuja to help it win in Ondo State, it will still not stop the party from meeting its waterloo. Our people are wise, educated and intelligent and cannot be bought over with money or the glib or window-dressing committee that looks set to perpetrate roguery or indecent political game.

“The APC, as our people know of it, is deceitful, undisciplined, unfocused, revisionist, fractious and cannot deliver on electoral promises as prevailing circumstances have shown.

“These are even made worse by the disunity and unending crises that not only recently cracked the wall of the party but also collapsed it in its entirety, with a sizeable chunk of its population going to join another party.”

The PDP also faulted a claim by the APC that the Ondo election would be difficult and at the same time a walk-over, describing the statement as contradictory and mischievous.

“If the APC does not have a hidden agenda for rigging or bullying of innocent voters, why is it describing the coming election as “difficult” and at the same time “a walk-over ?”

“Walk-over is a soccer language. It means your opponent has refused to participate in the compulsory match and as such, you are given victory without effort. That allegory can only mean that the APC wants to harass the PDP voters from coming out and that will not happen for a people determined to be liberated from hunger and economic misery,” the PDP stressed.

PDP added that voters in Ondo State would not abandon a party with achievements for another with no discernible results for almost two years of governance.

The party boasted that it would win the forthcoming election based on its physical achievements across the 18 local council areas of Ondo State.

Meanwhile, Justice Abang has replaced Eyitayo Jegede the gubernatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) with Jimoh Ibrahim as the party’s candidate for November 26 governorship election.

https://www.naij.com/1009434-ondo-election-ready-defeat-pdp-tells-apc.html

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Deeypeey(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Awon dindinrin....so how will one victory matter?..mtcheeeew..PDP is just getting worse...if they cant make a strong opposition to the ruling party,I fear for the future politics of the country.
Meanwhile,my first ever ftc title;signs of a great weekend....I smell winnings today,Bet9ja must pay grin

7 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by veekid(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2016
Yeye deh worry una two

4 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Boda siko 'bo yen [when it's time for election]

Won a wa s'adugbo [they will come to the streets]

Won a'somo jeje [acting all nice and gentle]

Eje kan wole tan gbogbo eje tan je da w'oke ise [Once in office, they forget the promises made]

Toba tun se were, la siko ibo [During elections]

Won ani k'odo tolo bere [they will have the youths queue.]

Won a senu mere, kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu wuye [they embezzle money and act like saints]

Afira aditu ti iwole, talo dibo fun? [they get into office without people's votes]

Pasan ta fi na 'yale [forgetting that vengeance will come]
onbe lori aja fun.

Odo elo tunramu, ema je an'pagbon ni funfun [youths please be vigilant, don't be fooled]

Fun yin, mowi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by richidinho(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2016
grin
Its obvious

APC = Angry people congress

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Donshemzy1234: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2016
We don't want APC anywhere in this country again. enough is enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by freshness2020: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Na so

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Am happy to hear this from PDP... For the end of APC is near

3 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Work towards it...

#IStandWithSamDaddy for Governor Imo State

#IStandWithDonaldDuke for President cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by onatisi(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Which pdp faction is even contesting?

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by ORACLE1975(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2016
I support jegede

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by ChappyChase: 9:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Till it happen
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by richidinho(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2016
onatisi:

The faction that the AD candidate is loyal to grin

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2016
onatisi:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by generalorot(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Confused set of people undecided

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Hmm... . Na so
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by greatiyk4u(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2016
PDP has always won election in nairaland not at the pooling unit

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by okpor2(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Hope after all this boasting IF they lose they won't shout rigging again like they did in Edo?

2 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by adami48(f): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Why is Jimoh Ibrahim not campaigning? Or does he does he Want justice abang to also campaign for him

3 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by afo86: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Mata no be play play ooo
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by siraj1402(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2016
The race in Ondo state is never between PDP and APC, just wait and see.
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Deeypeey:
Awon dindinrin....so how will one victory matter?..mtcheeeew..PDP is just getting worse...if they cant make a strong opposition to the ruling party,I fear for the future politics of the country.
Meanwhile,my first ever ftc title;signs of a great weekend....I smell winnings today,Bet9ja must pay grin
abeg share me yhur betting code. ... . Ma numba na 08032159705 I go day wait or quote me with it.. .. B waiting. . Thank yhu
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by gen2briz(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2016
PDP winning again on Nairaland....

3 Likes

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by babyfaceafrica: 9:48am On Oct 15, 2016
lolz..online winning,just like EDO
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by onatisi(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2016
generalorot:
Confused set of people undecided

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Deeypeey(m): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Sharming95:
abeg share me yhur betting code. ... . Ma numba na 08032159705 I go day wait or quote me with it.. .. B waiting. . Thank yhu
lolz...be warned tho!!...I play Unusual games
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 15, 2016
greatiyk4u:
same as edo.... After all the whole shout POI 4 nl buh lala must cum out 2 announce d result cuz na cheating

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by MakeWeTalk: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2016
PDP until you claim Edo state that everybody knows you won, person no go take una seriously.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Deeypeey:

lolz...be warned tho!!...I play Unusual games
Dis still plz send it... I broke die. .. Make we try our luck... Yhu neva can tell
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by Kingsley10000: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2016
greatiyk4u:
no mind the criminals
Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by solid3(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2016
The two of them should be ready for defeat from AD.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready For Defeat, PDP Tells APC by maxiuc(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2016
With latest APC fumbling and problems this is De right tym PDP to plan their opposition moves

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Magu Says EFCC Investigating Embattled CJN For Money Laundering / Disquiet Over Forte Oil’s Non-completion Of Otedola’s 75% Divestment / Why Do Yoruba And Igbo Attack Each Other Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.