Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car (55197 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter / Ambassador Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor Resumes Duty In US (Photos) / Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by BossLadyF(f): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
lol. those zones are their major chopping zones; air force to rumuola to gra to water lines. and God help you if you ever screw up at rumuokoro junction. those ones there are devils. the wonderful thing is there is always a mean policewoman among every bunch. there's another devilish police woman there too. so much for affirmative action, lol.

Lol
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by nnemak(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pls don't think it's not true. Their picture can be taken easily . They are negotiating bribe. Whats annoying is the lack of trust even amongst themselves hence the whole crew would squeeze themselves into your car! So that coporal would not collect 3k and claim you dropped 500. Lol. They are all theives with authority!!!!!!!
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Tman104(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Working Tinz

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by princefaculty(m): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Reading out the offender's wrongs to him and negotiating his bail... Naija police
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Osinachiadinma: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
You see am!

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by sochijioke(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Just Negodu!
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
cant a man love a woman twice u say................ grin grin grin grin grin
tessy828:
Hahaha police is your friend they said.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
notoriousbabe:
Sitting from left to right osusumustflow and ajepako
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Aburi001: 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
I swear I know that police woman. I pass by gra junction all the time on my way to rumuola. the same exact picture happened to me at water line junction 2 years ago. The stupid, ugly policewoman demanded for 8,000 because I made a u turn. I ended up parting with just 1,000.
She wey ASK for bribe and you wey GIVE bribe na the SAME grin
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by ddippset(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Aburi001:
She wey ASK for bribe and you wey GIVE bribe na the SAME grin
lol. my brother if you nor gree roger you go sleep there o.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Aburi001: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
ddippset:
lol. my brother if you nor gree roger you go sleep there o.
LOL grin
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by lereinter(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
na today go to ojoo in ibadan and see how they shamelessly collect 50 naira from cabs like garage touts

even the women are worst

1 Share

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
sad Na their way

Meanwhile grin

In naija

1 Like

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by flamezyprinz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
dukie25:
If they were doing something illegal would they sit still why you photograph them? There may be more to this story.
thank you for having sense bro..i reside at ph and the new administration has renewed all the trafic lights on the major junctions in ph including the gra juction in question..so the trafic warders do much much less work i see no reason they shouldnt take time off and rest.
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Mcemerald: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
we do our normal thing like tinnini
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Donvictor75(m): 10:50am On Nov 25, 2016
change beggins with the police

Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Emassive(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Well I still don't agree with you. Anyone that snaps a police man on duty is doing wrong and the police has the right to seize that device sharply

emusmithy:

It's possible to snap her like that. She wouldn't leave that car for nothing... She has caught a bigger fish.

Besides, other people may be around begging her...
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emassive:
Well I still don't agree with you. Anyone that snaps a police man on duty is doing wrong and the police has the right to seize that device sharply

What if the policewoman refuses to use the right out of not wanting lose her big catch?
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Emassive(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2016
Haaahhhaaa.lol.. Na so the police dey hungry reach.. I don't think it can get that bad as an average policeman will protect himself from ridicule of social media these days
emusmithy:

What if the policewoman refuses to use the right out of not wanting lose her big catch?
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emassive:
Haaahhhaaa.lol.. Na so the police dey hungry reach.. I don't think it can get that bad as an average policeman will protect himself from ridicule of social media these days
cheesy Hmm, those our police officers. They like money pass anything. The way she posed sef, she was feeling cool like paparazzi was snapping her
Re: Police On Duty In Rivers In Someone's Car by Emassive(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2016
It was for that reason I said it could be a different scenario that the bloggers put up with the story. These guys will do anything traffic. I have several police real life action pictures taken in the line of duty with policemen in Lagos but I guard my phone with diligence from the public. Even my senior daughter posses as a writer 2 in Uniform at the station but I keep the photos safe from the public. Bloggers can write any caption when the true story is not the case.
emusmithy:
cheesy Hmm, those our police officers. They like money pass anything. The way she posed sef, she was feeling cool like paparazzi was snapping her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacked SSS Boss, Lawal Daura, Opens Up On Siege On National Assembly / Jumoke Akindele Welcomes First Child At 54 / Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.