Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Rantings Of Farida Waziri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rantings Of Farida Waziri (606 Views)

Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance / Patrick Obahiagbon On Removal Of Farida Waziri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rantings Of Farida Waziri by ayoola22: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2009
Pls can somebody ask me to leave Anty Farida and EFCC alone, since they did not kidnap my dad like Soludo Papa, i am not owing any bank, we are not fighting over a babe etc,

Maybe i don't like hypocrite but she is not the only one in obodo Nigeria.

She is however the No 1 comedian in the country as at today , so welcome to the latest episode of Farida Waziri show, AIT and NTA take note before i sell the idea to FOX, ABC etc

Lets enjoy three of her most recent rantings,

1. America encourages Nigeria’s looting - Waziri; That is big sister answer to Hillary Clinton allegation that EFCC is no longer working. I agree with her that we loot because Obama allows us to but house in America and other country do not steal because they are banned from buying stuff in Yankee, She is just too brilliant,

2. Waziri: I was threatened over Bode George’s trial; If the head of EFCC was threatened and blackmail, what are we doing about it, Its either the people behind the threats are bigger than her, her cupboard is full of skeleton or she is just not telling us the truth,

http://naijareports..com
Re: The Rantings Of Farida Waziri by OAM4J: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
ayoola22:

Pls can somebody ask me to leave Anty Farida and EFCC alone, since they did not kidnap my dad like Soludo Papa, i am not owing any bank, we are not fighting over a babe etc,

Maybe i don't like hypocrite but she is not the only one in obodo Nigeria.

She is however the No 1 comedian in the country as at today , so welcome to the latest episode of Farida Waziri show, AIT and NTA take note before i sell the idea to FOX, ABC etc

Lets enjoy three of her most recent rantings,

1. America encourages Nigeria’s looting - Waziri; That is big sister answer to Hillary Clinton allegation that EFCC is no longer working. I agree with her that we loot because Obama allows us to but house in America and other country do not steal because they are banned from buying stuff in Yankee, She is just too brilliant,

2. Waziri: I was threatened over Bode George’s trial; If the head of EFCC was threatened and blackmail, what are we doing about it, Its either the people behind the threats are bigger than her, her cupboard is full of skeleton or she is just not telling us the truth,

http://naijareports..com

leave Anty Farida and EFCC alone cheesy grin

Not that I like her, but if she can take care of the corrupts politicians who are enemies of Yar’adua and friends of Obasanjo that Ribadu left, it's ok by me. Somebody will come after her to take care of Corrupt Yar adua’s friends.

Bottom line: All corrupt politicians should go to jail cool

(1) (Reply)

Can Electricity Bring Back The Smile Of Nigerians? / Yar Adua Has Done Well On Niger Delta. Whats Your Opinion! / Court Struck Out Case Against Soludo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.