Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps (27820 Views)

Ex-president,obasanjo Remains Father Of Corruption – House Of Reps / 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Splinz(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
juman:

grin grin grin grin

He hates national assembly so much because they didnt allow him to be president for life.

E pained am die... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by dreezybines: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
If OBJ is grandpa then what's Abacha and IBB...
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by DanPel(m): 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
BABA IYABO OKO AJE EBORA OWU ITS NOW 1-1 What do u av to say? (sumbody help me with dat pic of a man pointing d mic to a goat)
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Kapasky80: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
National Assembly remains the grand institution of corruption.na wa oooo
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by GOFRONT(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jibrin said it...Then they threw questions at him.."Are u not among them??"..."Bcoz it did not favor u".....Obasanjo said it...They throw questions at him "Are u not among them, bcoz e no favor u"....Magu said it...They said "bcoz it did not favor u"

Now let's look at it lyk this...If these people see things happenin among their members especially wen it has to do wit our patrimony and we blast him wit our usual "Bcoz e no favor u" Then we are causin the Greatest harm not only to ourself but to our Generation unborn!!!

For every "bcoz e no favor u" that we say to a Whistleblower, we are givin the Favoured members the Encouragement to Rape n Loot us even 10times...

Fine, we know say na because the deal no favor him, but he has blown the whistle....I know that we are badly Hurt by the actions and inactions of our leaders past n present...Is the main reason why most of us attack whistleblowers wit "Na bcoz e no favor u"

But let us Know this....For everymonth a Whistle is not blown, Then we should know that someone somewhere is Lootin us...A whistleblower is someone who is very close to them. He is a member of their group. He knows their IN and OUT. For him to blow the whisle, he must hav bin sidelined wen his fellow members are comittin greavous Evil on our collective wealth....

Should we fold our arms and continue sufferin and smiling.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
dokiOloye:
This is why some of us believe Buharia is only fighting his enemies,not corruption.U can't have OBJ,Abdulsalam,IBB enjoying their loot in peace,yet U choose to harass GEJ and PEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards and U come to convince me U are fighting corruption,lai lai.
When we speak these facts,children who never read a single newspaper b4 and only became politically conscious wt d advent of smartphones will come here and spew thrash.
Obj that sold national assets to companies he has interests viz transcorp.
Obj that pocketed 16B dollars wtout anything to show viz power projects.
Obj that bought coaster buses for his Bells university and a Peugeot 607 for his girlfriend wt PTDF money.
Obj that was had only 10k in his account and was actually owing banks for loans he couldn't service as at 1998 but has suddenly turned to one of Nigeria's richest men.
Chaii,I remember Ghana must go bags filled wt money was paraded on live TV in d national assembly,the money being what Obj wanted to use and bribe legislators .

I couldn't agree more.

let's keep calm and watch how this wee end

to so many, GEJ is Nigeria's problem and Nigeria's biggest thief.....
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
dont worry we ve got more obansanjos hereto deport

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Ablitmuspaper(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
u guys should keep confessing

criminals
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by princefaculty(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pa corruption of all time
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by BERNIMOORE: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by BERNIMOORE: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Codes151(m): 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Brb Make my boss stretch small 2019 no go easy grin grin

Buhari should try this too
u dey alone o! I no even trust this one
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by OlujobaSamuel: 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
We all pray that God should expose the enemies of this nation, yet when that prayer is answered, we all query why such should be the one talking. Make una kontinu oo, it is well
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by slurryeye: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Rigolas:
Characteristics of an afonja as follows:
1: eat and clean mouth
2: first claim saint
3: first point accusing finger
4: u can add urs plss
I fear dis people!!!

Characteristics of Osus:

1. Chest beat and talk with their asses
2. Carry hard drugs and die by hanging in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia
3. Blame others for their misfortunes
4. Continue to remain irrelevant in Nigeria
5. Cry and wail about everything instead of coming up with a concrete solution to their misfortunes
6. Continue to have disunity among themselves

Osus the bond slaves of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by prof12(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
The national assembly members are shameless idiots.
They have the dirty guts to talk.
Let's agree that Obasanjo was corrupt, but does that mean that he shouldn't say the truth. Workers that earn just #30,000 can not get their salary at the end of the month, yet they take home millions illegally without thinking about the survival of the ordinary Nigerians .
They are all bunch of first graded FOOLS.

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Armstrong34(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
As for me.... Am tired of hearing this craps and bullshit...... God pls by ur power transfer me to anoda con3....
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by kcyarn(m): 8:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Limitednow:

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/obasanjo-remains-the-grandfather-of-corruption-in-nigeria-reps/

Happily watching Naija Jay Z n Nas.Battle of words no physical injuries.Oya nah make EFCC take action.Abi him(Obasanjo) dey above the law??
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by fakati(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Namdas with all these your grammar you never tell us if it's true if you take basic 10m naira monthly or not?God will soon visit all those oppressing the poor in this country with the rod of vengeance.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by awa(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
GEJ is the cause of this argument.... That would be official respond from APC very soon.

@GEJ,
Please relax and sip your palm wine while those critizing you some months back fight it out among them
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by slick1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
In Naija, all u have to do to make people forget ur lootings is to go to Theology School then when u r done, U keep writing letters to the Government of the day advising them to do things u never did while u were in power

Calling people u thought how to steal rogues is d height of hypocrisy...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Nathan2016: 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lol.. These guys called politicians are playing with us.

I pity our Nigeria future
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by orisa37: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
OBJ is The Truth. Dogara padded MMM into CBN, Ministry of Commerce and Industry and The NASS. The Truth they say is always bitter.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by ikwikwi: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Baba obj has spoken. NASS members can't fault him. NASS should critically investigate their members who go for oversight assignments
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
which of these past and present leaders has no kleptomaniac traits
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by godunia(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
GEJ insulted him, he never came back, most members of National Assembly that insulted him were not returned. Many of you may not like him but in Africa, he is the most respected personage. When he accused the national assembly, he dropped facts, I expect the national thieves to show Nigerians how transparent they are by publishing the details of their budget.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
CRAP! Leave the messenger, address the message!! The 2 houses are riddled with un-repentant kleptos!!!
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by bart10: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
OBJ is grossly misunderstood. He was a good leader but very selfish a man. The man should just keep quiet forever. After all he supported Bubu who has turned to be a disaster and may go down as the worst Nigerian leader going by his woeful performance.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by JoBabs(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Limitednow:

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/obasanjo-remains-the-grandfather-of-corruption-in-nigeria-reps/

Useless set of rogues... the grandfather of corruption was the grandfather of discipline then...
OBJ go dey in power, Saraki go still dey in power?
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by CioAngels(f): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
dokiOloye:
This is why some of us are of d opinion that Booohari is only fighting his enemies,not corruption.U can't have OBJ,Abdulsalam,IBB enjoying their loot in peace,yet U choose to harass GEJ and PEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards and U come to convince me U are fighting corruption,lai lai.
When we speak these facts,children who never read a single newspaper b4 and only became politically conscious wt d advent of smartphones will come here and spew thrash.
Obj that bought coaster buses for his Bells university and a Peugeot 607 for his girlfriend wt PTDF money.
Obj that was had only 10k in his account and was actually owing banks for loans he couldn't service as at 1998 but has suddenly turned to one of Nigeria's richest men.
Chaii,I remember Ghana must go bags filled wt money was paraded on live TV in d national assembly,the money being what Obj wanted to use and bribe legislators .
Operation feed the Nation(OBASANJO FARM NIGERIA) Nigerian Airways, the National Carrier(ARIK AIRWAYS) Nigerian Airways Houses GRA Ikeja( ARIK AIRWAYS HOUSES)and many more.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by CioAngels(f): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
dokiOloye:
This is why some of us are of d opinion that Booohari is only fighting his enemies,not corruption.U can't have OBJ,Abdulsalam,IBB enjoying their loot in peace,yet U choose to harass GEJ and PEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards and U come to convince me U are fighting corruption,lai lai.
Operation feed the Nation(OBASANJO FARM NIGERIA) Nigerian Airways, the National Carrier(ARIK AIRWAYS) Nigerian Airways Houses(quaters) GRA Ikeja( ARIK AIRWAYS HOUSES, QUATERS)and many more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: Presidency Intervened To Release Me From Police Custody / Imo Youths Protest, Barricade NDDC Office With Coffin (Photos) / Fani-Kayode: "I Will Never Leave PDP Till Thy Kingdom Come" - Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.