Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps (27822 Views)

Ex-president,obasanjo Remains Father Of Corruption – House Of Reps / 6 Critical Reasons Why Northern Nigeria Remains The Poorest - Sen. Shehu Sani / I Didn't Abuse Buhari, He Is My Grandfather – Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
ivandragon:
as bad as the NASS is, kudos for this strongly worded response & for not letting OBJ get away with his usual scathing remarks.

will the Presidency have the balls to also fire a return salvo to its Navigator? I doubt that, their power is on top those who are gentlemanly in their ways...

meanwhile, the NASS should put its money where its mouth is & probe OBJ... then hand over the report to the Executive for further necessary action.

if they can't probe OBJ, then they should all STFU.
They can't probe him. All na talk.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by waice6571: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
You can not question APC and go scot free.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by borntosuccess(m): 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
OK.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by wadetaw202: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
oyemmyx72:
Hmmmmmm..... Time will tell because whenever this old man talked about national assembly and they reply him, some corruption secret about NA will be expose.
but we also know that "this old man " was a deeply corrupt man when he was president
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by CioAngels(f): 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
All politicians, past and present are Thieves including the Notorious Budget PADDERS. Disgrace is awaiting you all.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by humbleself242(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Limitednow:

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/obasanjo-remains-the-grandfather-of-corruption-in-nigeria-reps/

Una no be thief,Going to 2years we have not seen any positive change as promised........All of una go involve in fatal accident insha Allah
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by hopilo: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is glorious. So OBJ stop supporting GEJ because GEJ refused to be his puppet. Let put it straight. I thought GEJ was clueless according to propaganda then but now l can see that the only way to silence OBJ is to give him Abacha treatment. PMB act fast now on OBJ.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Buhari is a coward,
OBJ knows that
IBB knows it
NASS does too

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
paramakina202:
Obasanjo remain the godfather of corruption in Nigeria-Reps.Me concur GBAM!
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by highbeekeys(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Rigolas:
Characteristics of an afonja as follows:
1: eat and clean mouth
2: first claim saint
3: first point accusing finger
4: u can add urs plss
I fear dis people!!!
5: Eyah... See where your brain reach
6: You no get sense. #tribalist
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Jokerman(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
dreezybines:
If OBJ is grandpa then what's Abacha and IBB...

Overseer and Originator

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by princetom1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Limitednow:

Source: http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/obasanjo-remains-the-grandfather-of-corruption-in-nigeria-reps/

Is such a shame, these polithiefcian knows Nigeria are so uninteligent to analyze issues. We are quick to support someone who doesn't know we exist. You call yourself law makers and u said someone is grandfather of corruption and the person is walking freely. Ah. Whats ur then? Oh! I forgot, u are just there to eat from where others stop. Bunch of animals.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by geeflexxx(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Birds of same feathers

Anyways

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by ohil: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ordinarily, Obj should have retired by now but the atrocities he committed when he was in power is making him sleepless. An old man like him impregnanting Prof Soyinka 's daughter because she was looking for contract in Aso villa is good legacy for Obj. That is why Soyinka is always attacking him. I advice that his words should be relegated to the background.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by franklynsunny(m): 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Old elephant n new hippo dey fight
Charcoal dey call anoda charcoal deep black
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Iscoalarcon: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
dokiOloye:
This is why some of us are of d opinion that Booohari is only fighting his enemies,not corruption.U can't have OBJ,Abdulsalam,IBB enjoying their loot in peace,yet U choose to harass GEJ and PEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards and U come to convince me U are fighting corruption,lai lai.
When we speak these facts,children who never read a single newspaper b4 and only became politically conscious wt d advent of smartphones will come here and spew thrash.
Obj that sold national assets to companies he has interests viz transcorp.
Obj that pocketed 16B dollars wtout anything to show viz power projects.
Obj that bought coaster buses for his Bells university and a Peugeot 607 for his girlfriend wt PTDF money.
Obj that was had only 10k in his account and was actually owing banks for loans he couldn't service as at 1998 but has suddenly turned to one of Nigeria's richest men.
Chaii,I remember Ghana must go bags filled wt money was paraded on live TV in d national assembly,the money being what Obj wanted to use and bribe legislators .
pictures of the money paraded on live TV or I don't believe undecided
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by dokiOloye(m): 12:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
pictures of the money paraded on live TV or I don't believe undecided
Kid,why don't U go watch cartoon or play wt Ur toys.
Your uncle is having a serious discussion wt other adults.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Iscoalarcon: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2016
dokiOloye:
Kid,why don't U go watch cartoon or play wt Ur toys.
Your uncle is having a serious discussion wt other adults.
show me the picture joor angry
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by InvertedHammer: 12:49am On Nov 25, 2016
/
All the noise is unnecessary.

If Buhari is a man enough, he should open the Halliburton scandal and let the law take its full course.

It is expected that corruption will definitely fight back. Sadly Buhari and his team of noisemakers are not intellectually and diligently equipped to fight it ab initio.

If the Attorney-General is not a paper tiger (most certificates parading Nigerians are), he would lead the prosecution against the justices and judges instead of hiring someone who may not be well versed on the intricacies of the Nigeria legal system. But then, Nigerians always have preference for anyone with international exposure.

\
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by nkemjacob2(m): 1:24am On Nov 25, 2016
if OBJ is the grandfather of corruption, then atiku will be saying on air he is not corruption. SHAMELESS POLITICIANS. the two useless people (OBJ and senator), we re tired of media fighting and cursing... what Nigeria needs is arrest and recover our money back... I don't no which may have the evidence.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Billygee2u: 1:38am On Nov 25, 2016
littlewonders:
Who's leading in this corruption competition?
no one ,just one point/each
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Billygee2u: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2016
dokiOloye:
This is why some of us are of d opinion that Booohari is only fighting his enemies,not corruption.U can't have OBJ,Abdulsalam,IBB enjoying their loot in peace,yet U choose to harass GEJ and PEJ who actually have oil wells in their backyards and U come to convince me U are fighting corruption,lai lai.
When we speak these facts,children who never read a single newspaper b4 and only became politically conscious wt d advent of smartphones will come here and spew thrash.
Obj that sold national assets to companies he has interests viz transcorp.
Obj that pocketed 16B dollars wtout anything to show viz power projects.
Obj that bought coaster buses for his Bells university and a Peugeot 607 for his girlfriend wt PTDF money.
Obj that was had only 10k in his account and was actually owing banks for loans he couldn't service as at 1998 but has suddenly turned to one of Nigeria's richest men.
Chaii,I remember Ghana must go bags filled wt money was paraded on live TV in d national assembly,the money being what Obj wanted to use and bribe legislators .

I will never acknowledge or respect buhari as a corruption fighter because himself is corrupt by saving the fathers of corruption and fighting his perceived enemies .
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by ReachHard: 3:54am On Nov 25, 2016

Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by bluecircle470: 4:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Where una go put IBB? Maybe patron! grin
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by meccuno: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2016
KingsleyJohn:
In other word, GEJ is trailing OBJ with a large margin in the 'most corrupt Nigerian' race. Don't forget OBJ is the 'Navigator' of the great Party APC... time will tell
you really can't be this naïve.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by Epsilon92: 6:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Limitednow:

I think OBJ got served what he deserves. However both he OBJ and house rep members are greedy and corrupt. God help Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by brexit: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2016
For the reps to have replied OBJ shows they are highly corrupt and Nigerians know it fully well.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by ebakhaiyhe(m): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Baba say una de collect N10million every month, if na lie, ok tell us how much una de collect.
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by sevenhundred(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Limitednow:

all this long stories, the question is are you national assembly members corrupt or not? or because obj is corrupt you too must corrupt?
Re: Obasanjo Remains The Grandfather Of Corruption In Nigeria - Reps by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2016
With all the history, he didn't and couldn't tell us how much he takes home in a month. Hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14 / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Amaechi And Governor El-Rufai Break Ramadan Fast In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.