Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) (59693 Views)

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / See What This Female Financial Accounting Graduate Does For A Living(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by rafabenitez: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Nice laps n thighs she got there
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2016
This girl is ABA MADE. Kudos to your hustle.
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by WILLYBABS(m): 12:45am On Nov 25, 2016
slurryeye:
In as much as I appreciate her hard work, as a safety practitioner, I think she should be more protected. Wear your safety glasses because of flying debris, wear a dust mask, you don't want those particles to get into your lungs, and wear a protective clothing because of dermatitis, and don't forget about hand gloves and safety boot
Ur karamo is too much sef, how much she dey sell wen she go buy all des things
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by mrbillz(m): 1:16am On Nov 25, 2016
GMBuhari:
Big up to you girl , you paid attention to your father's job and you are proud of it, I'd make an order of I knew how to reach her
I can help you with her contact. She's my friend...
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by BlackOnassis(m): 2:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Tgirl085:
Do you really love the live of a shoemaker?
A lot of joy comes from creating things with your brain and hands.
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by joeB247(m): 2:43am On Nov 25, 2016
This. Is. What we really need in Nigeria, entrepreneurship!!!
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by mondayfeb(m): 2:59am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
THE WAY THESE UNDERGRADUATE ARE FINDING ATTENTION IS HIGH.

YOU PARENTS STRIVE HARD TO SEND YOU TO UNIVERSITY, ALL THE PAIN THEY GO THROUGH FINANCIALLY AND PHYSICALLY, U SERVED, THEN YOU GRADUATE.

THEN THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO FIND A GOOD JOB FOR THEM TO SOW WHAT THEY REAP THEN HERE YOU ARE DOING SOME SHIITT JOB AND YOU GON CALL IT HUSTLE THING.

THEIR ARE MANY WORK OUT THEIR COMPANTIBLE WITH YOUR CERTIFICATE AND EXPERIENCE.

#IFORBIDSTUPIDITYANDPOVERTY#
.............. Just NEGODI, hear urself. I been dey complain abt ur comment until I saw ur name................. Receive brain In abundance IJN
RETIREDMUMU:

YOU PARENTS STRIVE HARD TO SEND YOU TO UNIVERSITY, ALL THE PAIN THEY GO THROUGH FINANCIALLY AND PHYSICALLY, U SERVED, THEN YOU GRADUATE.

THEN THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO FIND A GOOD JOB FOR THEM TO SOW WHAT THEY REAP THEN HERE YOU ARE DOING SOME SHIITT JOB AND YOU GON CALL IT HUSTLE THING.

.............. Just NEGODI, hear urself. I been dey complain abt ur comment until I saw ur name................. Receive brain In abundance IJN
RETIREDMUMU:

.............. Just NEGODI, hear urself. I been dey complain abt ur comment until I saw ur name................. Receive BRAIN In abundance IJN
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 25, 2016
Kudos to her.
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by slurryeye: 3:50am On Nov 25, 2016
WILLYBABS:
Ur karamo is too much sef, how much she dey sell wen she go buy all des things

It's not Karamo my brother. If you have been used to things the right way, it will be hard for you to ignore when someone is doing things the wrong way
With N 2000 she will get a good enough dust mask, safety glass and hand gloves. For safety footwear, all she needs is a covered shoe instead of flip flop and for clothing, a long trouser and shirt will do. Safety doesn't have to cost so much. Health is wealth
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by yetty247(f): 4:03am On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:
her mother will be so proud of her..nice one..while some girl are busy getting n@ked on Instagram..roman goddess abi wetin be her name..i hope she can see..see as she resemble turkey grin

[img]http://i./n0eJLge10ujSM.gif[/img]

wicked
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by neonly: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2016
slurryeye:
In as much as I appreciate her hard work, as a safety practitioner, I think she should be more protected. Wear your safety glasses because of flying debris, wear a dust mask, you don't want those particles to get into your lungs, and wear a protective clothing because of dermatitis, and don't forget about hand gloves and safety boot

And body condom
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by wadetaw202: 5:56am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

Your comment sounds so stupid. I mean very very stupid. How are you sure she hasn't searched for job? How are you sure she is presently not searching for job? So, she should be wasting her time pending the time the job will come?

And how many graduates are produced in Nigeria? Millions.

How many of them are able to get job? Very few.

And someone decided to employ herself, but here u are saying very stupid and thoughtless nonsense about her effort.
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by clavichord(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

What are you saying please? Try to listen to yourself. You do not even sound like a graduate as your compositions do sound pretty bad..."COMPANTIBLE"...smh*. Anyways, if you have a job for her, get in touch with her and tell her.
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by wadetaw202: 5:57am On Nov 25, 2016
slurryeye:

It's not Karamo my brother. If you have been used to things the right way, it will be hard for you to ignore when someone is doing things the wrong way
With N 2000 she will get a good enough dust mask, safety glass and hand gloves. For safety footwear, all she needs is a covered shoe instead of flip flop and for clothing, a long trouser and shirt will do. Safety doesn't have to cost so much. Health is wealth

Pls leave d girl alone. If you are so bothered, then go buy them for her
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by gabbytabby: 6:12am On Nov 25, 2016
I hope she sees this post and leaves a contact telephone number. It's this kind of thought process that people want to encourage and buy into.

Bet your parents are proud of you. Commendable.

rem44:
According to Omotola Oluwatosin,a graduate of biology from Ekiti State University,she does shoemaking job to make a living.She wrote..

'Babe at work..
I can be so dirty n dusty while working but guess what, I love it. Life of a shoemaker'.

Below are some of the samples of her products.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-what-this-female-graduate-of-ekiti.html
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Burgerlomo: 6:16am On Nov 25, 2016
HopeAlive14:
There is dignity in labor.

God bless the works of your hands lady.

Yes ooo, Amen

1 Like

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by JewelBukky(f): 6:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Keep it up gal!
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2016
BlackOnassis:

A lot of joy comes from creating things with your brain and hands.
well...I don't think so.....the money is there though......so it may be to survive for the main time...it doesn"t mean she should forget her career(education) like that.. it something I can do too...that's my mom's work....but that doesn't makes it my hobby.
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by thaoriginator: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

Guy you sure say you don retire from mumuness? Oya Weh your resignation letter? shocked
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2016
rem44:
According to Omotola Oluwatosin,a graduate of biology from Ekiti State University,she does shoemaking job to make a living.She wrote..

'Babe at work..
I can be so dirty n dusty while working but guess what, I love it. Life of a shoemaker'.

Below are some of the samples of her products.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/see-what-this-female-graduate-of-ekiti.html
While some girls are busy selling their Dignity
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by TTLegacy: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Truly there is dignity in hard labour but you are to expose do Hazard/danger..No single personal protective equipment , not even nose cover and big time exposure to a moving wheel that can fail or malfunction anytime .
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by slurryeye: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2016
wadetaw202:

Pls leave d girl alone. If you are so bothered, then go buy them for her

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Somgeorge: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2016
that's a cool job, hope she expands
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Mrjo(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Ikpeabujo:

i wil jst label u a FOOL AT FORTY@Y cnt u fools see praise sumtin gud
so i should praise her for exposing herself to health hazard? Ur IDIOTIC IS GRADE 1
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by lifah(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

sometimes you gat yo think before you type....that aint some shit Job like u claim. hey man dont be so weak to discourage little begining....#mr buhari's secretary
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2016
lifah:

sometimes you gat yo think before you type....that aint some shit Job like u claim. hey man dont be so weak to discourage little begining....#mr buhari's secretary

Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by gozzlin: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

You're obviously still dependent on your parents for everything. When you finally come out from school, we'll see the kinda job you'll get.
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Radicalism(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Nice this is a challenge to some girls of her type.
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by ufuosman(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Nice work, hustlers must survive... kip it up!
Re: Female EKSU Graduate Does Shoemaking For A Living (pics) by Ohamzee: 8:32am On Nov 25, 2016
zarakay:
May God bless her effort and d effort of every hard-working ladies out there.
"every hard working ladies* oh my God! not again . i will hit that english master with the baton.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) / Man Sacked After Being Caught On CCTV Masturbating In Office's Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.