Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ladies how would you deal with this situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies how would you deal with this situation? (1030 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by Snyman(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin

Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by dingbang(m): 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
And d big baby is wearing a diaper? angry
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by Herlyne(f): 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
angry I will flog him eh
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by Snyman(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
angry I will flog him eh
Abuse.
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
*Pukes*

I'd hose him down in the garden and bin everything his poo touched
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by Herlyne(f): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Snyman:
Abuse.
its not abuse, that child is big enough to tell you he wants to poopoo
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by mamatayour(f): 9:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Head go first fly away with correct abara for him back cos he's old enough to tell me he wants to poo except he's sick sha. Anything aside that na igbarun sure pass
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by Snyman(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Herlyne:
its not abuse, that child is big enough to tell you he wants to poopoo
What if the child got diarrhea?
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by Snyman(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
JuicyLucy:
*Pukes*
I'd hose him down in the garden and bin everything his poo touched
Lol.
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by maggilove(f): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Just take care of the baby and check whether he is feeling fine or not, it might be dysentry the way I see it. The baby might even be sick and too weak to call on anybody. It's a not all about beating a child but showing them love.
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by Snyman(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
maggilove:
Just take care of the baby and check whether he is feeling fine or not, it might be dysentry the way I see it. The baby might even be sick and too weak to call on anybody. It's a not all about beating a child but showing them love.
I wanna marry you.
Re: Ladies how would you deal with this situation? by maggilove(f): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Snyman:
I wanna marry you.
Funny you.

(1) (Reply)

How Doctor Zanzin Helped Me Save My Baby. He Is A Powerful Spellcaster / "My Mum Dresses Up Before Me" (must Read!) / When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.