Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode (20005 Views)

PDP Can’t Continue With ‘imposition Of Candidates’ — David Mark / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election / Jimoh Ibrahim & Olusola Oke’s Names Missing On INEC's Final List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Bellz78: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2016
My LG LED TV Has Sound But Stoped Displaying by Bellz78: 9:30am
Please I will appreciate if someone helps me. My LG LED TV worked properly a night before. The next morning, I decided to put it on, but to my amazement it only came on with sound but refuses to display. Please I need someone to put me through. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2016
Jimoh the pig...

Someone has learnt a thing from The Donald.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by CXLVII: 10:52am On Nov 25, 2016
Now I can authoritatively confirm that Femi Fani-Kayode is MAD

Dude reasons like a child
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by fabienjoe: 11:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Femi's conduct belies his background. He talks like someone from the gutters. Difficult to believe he is the son of that famous Fani Kayode..
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by janco: 11:12am On Nov 25, 2016
Opeedo:

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says his war of words with businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim, will not end on the internet.

Fani-Kayode has threatened to deal with Ibrahim, when they see “eyeball to eyeball”.

Both men exchanging banter on social media, after the Court of Appeal sacked Ibrahim and reinstated Eyitayo Jegede as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Fani-Kayode mocked Jimoh for losing his appeal at the Supreme Court, before taking the advice of his followers to end the exchange.
Some of his tweets below:

“I have given Jimoh the pig enough of my time. I will tell him the rest face to face whenever and wherever I see him. I look forward to that.

“Finally I hear that Jimoh the pig just lost his appeal at the Supreme Court and that he has been referred back to the Court of Appeal. Poor little piggy. We better leave him alone. He has far more to worry about now than my tweets. As promised when I see him eyeball to eyeball we shall continue this. That is a date and a promise that I will most certainly keep.

“Out of deferrence to my followers I have decided not to continue to engage Jimoh the pig any further. Thanks for your concern. Shalom.”

SOURCE: https://www./news/2137-h-jimoh-ibrahim-when-we-meet-face-to-face-fani-kayode/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Femi-Fani-Kayode-vs-Jimoh-Ibrahim.jpg[/img]

When people chop belle full dem no get wahala than to continue to quarrel
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by blackpanda: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Cekpo34:

Stop this PDP APC trash. They are all the same angry

Did u see me mention anything apc there Or is apc the only other party in Nigeria

Abeg mind ya sef oo
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Bestbeelieve: 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
2 little PIGS smiley or 2 MAD PiGGYs!
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Lol.
I had to read it again. grin

Yes na. Those people can disturb some one's mention grin grin
Na so jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by starwar(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
why did FFK always end Ibrahim name with pig?......Does he really look like a pig?FFK with bad mouth sha
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by davidif: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
Someone needs to tell this man that he is no longer in secondary school.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
abeg i wan see fight grin...throw d blows oooo.oya FFK give am dat ur Rayden mortal combat upper cut grin
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
joycall:
Pls o FFK, don't try to engage him face to face lest he beats you up to your death. Jimoh Ibrahim be looking like Yokozuna.
cheesy forget body size.remember Hulk hogan beat Andre the giant
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Angel1696: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Rayplanet:
Isn't it better they settle their scores inside a ring?

Let's say #Survivor Series.

Who wins?

"Like" If it's FFK or "Share " If it's Jimoh
I will like them to do it inside Hell in a Cell structure where anything goes.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by dannycrane: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2017
I like the way that Femi Fani-Kayode is dealing with this whole controversy. It is no doubt that interesting times lies ahead. Are you wondering about where you can get capstone project rewriting help? If yes, then you may want to click on this link : https://www.prolificresearchpaperwriters.com/editing-rewriting-help
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by ruby360: 12:10pm On May 02, 2017
lol
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by laurajenning: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Need of dissertation writing help, we are always ready to provide you quality range of services.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by DavidWalker: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
We Provide best Assignment Help and Essay Writing Service to the students.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by erikasan361: 5:39am On Oct 02, 2017
We have perfect writers who have command on writing essays, dissertations & assignments. Get best essay writing service UK.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by haroldlewis2: 9:15am On Nov 20, 2017
I have experienced your articles and i'll say in business there is forever up's and down's, so I figure you are doing fine now since over 8 years have been passed by since you posted this article.Buy assignment service online
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by haroldlewis2: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Go Paper Writer is the home of best scholarly essayist help and custom written work benefit, where a wide range of composing administrations are offered to understudies the world over essay writing help Canada
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by rosesandra: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2018
I have encountered your articles and i'll say in business there is everlastingly up's and down's, so I figure you are doing fine now since more than 8 years have been passed by since you posted this article. buy coursework help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / Kogi Election: INEC Cancels 149,576 Votes / Gas Explosion In Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.