Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode (20004 Views)

PDP Can’t Continue With ‘imposition Of Candidates’ — David Mark / INEC Names Jimoh Ibrahim PDP Governorship Candidate For Ondo Election / Jimoh Ibrahim & Olusola Oke’s Names Missing On INEC's Final List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by vikeyz(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2016
Hmn, ok o, hello Pigs grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2016
The beef started way back in 06 when FFK was minister for aviation. My only prayer now like I prayed yesterday, Is that they be allowed to have a No Holds Barred WWE match between FFK the Undertaker and Jimoh Cena Ibrahim.
Tickets will be available at Silverbird cinemas lol.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by MarshalABS: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Wen will u see eyeball 2 eyeball? Wen u finish rotting in jail?
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by buharimustlive: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Fani Kayode my hero cheesy

That jimoh Ibrahim is an APC agent...

3 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by austinbrown: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2016
Afonjas too dey make mouth, Jimoh will beat the hell out of u
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2016
I hope u will be able to say a word when u see eyeball to eyeball...mumu ffk
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by pennywys(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2016
I don't think that's funny

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by judeelliot: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2016
you have brought up some wonderful points of interest, I will tell my companions this is an exceptionally enlightening web journal thanks http://www.assignmentland.co.uk/
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by yinkslinks(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2016
This fani got mouth joor. So love him grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Opeedo:

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says his war of words with businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim, will not end on the internet.

Fani-Kayode has threatened to deal with Ibrahim, when they see “eyeball to eyeball”.

Both men exchanging banter on social media, after the Court of Appeal sacked Ibrahim and reinstated Eyitayo Jegede as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Fani-Kayode mocked Jimoh for losing his appeal at the Supreme Court, before taking the advice of his followers to end the exchange.
Some of his tweets below:

“I have given Jimoh the pig enough of my time. I will tell him the rest face to face whenever and wherever I see him. I look forward to that.

“Finally I hear that Jimoh the pig just lost his appeal at the Supreme Court and that he has been referred back to the Court of Appeal. Poor little piggy. We better leave him alone. He has far more to worry about now than my tweets. As promised when I see him eyeball to eyeball we shall continue this. That is a date and a promise that I will most certainly keep.

“Out of deferrence to my followers I have decided not to continue to engage Jimoh the pig any further. Thanks for your concern. Shalom.”

SOURCE: https://www./news/2137-h-jimoh-ibrahim-when-we-meet-face-to-face-fani-kayode/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Femi-Fani-Kayode-vs-Jimoh-Ibrahim.jpg[/img]
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by kayzat: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2016
The two of them are wasted efforts
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by delishpot: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2016
cephaswizzy:
Na woman dey talk like this

Hahaha, Na so
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by refreshrate: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Awesome!
Celebrity deathwatch loading only say those people no dey throw blow, Na soso iyalaya e while spraying saliva and jumping up and down we go dey see
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by mapet: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2016
Opeedo:

“Out of deferrence to my followers I have decided not to continue to engage Jimoh the pig any further. Thanks for your concern. Shalom.”

[b]
SOURCE: https://www./news/2137-h-jimoh-ibrahim-when-we-meet-face-to-face-fani-kayode/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Femi-Fani-Kayode-vs-Jimoh-Ibrahim.jpg[/img]

Now this is the part that gets me concerned. This guy has "followers"?
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by ruby360: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2016
[size=38pt]EVERYTHING HE SAID ABOUT JIMOH IS TRUE

THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT HE FU*KS MEN AND TIRE UP THEIR ANUS grin grin grin

SEE THE TYPE OF LIFE BILLIONAIRES LIVE BECAUSE HE SOURCE OF WEALTH IS QUESTIONABLE[/size]
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Cekpo34(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2016
blackpanda:
Hahaha

Interesting but not surprising. These r the the kind of leaders pdp chose to give Nigeria.

But it seems ffk is fast losing it oo grin

Stop this PDP APC trash. They are all the same angry
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by madapcmod: 8:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Afonjamudeen affairs. Piggy yarns!
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by brookz: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2016
Jimoh has said it all. FFK's Cowardice is genetical bcoz his father is a reknown Coward.ode like him.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by africanusvu(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2016
OH.thats my inlaw speaking.he is wining d fight.wetin? who be that? ogo umu biafra.nwannedi na mba 1 of biafra land.the only yoruba man after fayose dat proves yorubas arnt coward.The real grandson of Ojukwu.kwube okwu na umu biafra kwu gi n,azu,enwero ife nemegi. WHO BE THAT?
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by emi14: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2016
FFK inasmuch as I am your fan and against intimidations and humiliations you been going through the present faulty administration. I however submit that your war of words against Jimoh Ibrahim whom I don't know his profiles is unprofessional and uncalled-for. You're a star and out shines whatever gains you shall earn from such unprofessionalism. Thankyou.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by bimbo2k10: 8:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Awon Eleya, awon ehana, awon suasua, awon ole, awon oloriburuku, awon jibatajibata, awon oloshi, awon werey. That's who FFk and jimoh are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Pls o FFK, don't try to engage him face to face lest he beats you up to your death. Jimoh Ibrahim be looking like Yokozuna.

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2016
all talk no action when you are not orubaby

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by streetzdreamz(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
Jimoh the pig grin cheesy grin cheesy would be a great moniker
lols, you got me laughing real good, ffk no be better person, jimoh the pig kwah!! lmao

2 Likes

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by chuksdewigs(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2016
Pig.....piggy...nawa oo. .jimoh get body odour? The way FFK dey call this man pig,I no come understand again. .

1 Like

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Siscooh: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2016
The language is just too bad. I really like FFK but these facts you should have told him face to face. Or you say one word. I am not too happy with it.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Story.
your signature got me rolling on the floor.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:55am On Nov 25, 2016
AntiWailer:
Story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by AntiWailer: 9:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:

Lol.

I had to read it again. grin

Yes na. Those people can disturb some one's mention
grin grin
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by magoo10(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim deserves all the insults because no sane man will try what he did in this Era of political dispensation and awakening handed down by our amiable GEJ.
if it were in the Era of Obasanjo it would have been possible but not now.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by magoo10(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim deserves all the insults because no sane man will try what he did in this Era of political dispensation and awaken handed down by our amiable GEJ.
if it were in the Era of Obasanjo it would have been possible but not now.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2016
Opeedo:

Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, says his war of words with businessman, Jimoh Ibrahim, will not end on the internet.

Fani-Kayode has threatened to deal with Ibrahim, when they see “eyeball to eyeball”.

Both men exchanging banter on social media, after the Court of Appeal sacked Ibrahim and reinstated Eyitayo Jegede as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Fani-Kayode mocked Jimoh for losing his appeal at the Supreme Court, before taking the advice of his followers to end the exchange.
Some of his tweets below:

“I have given Jimoh the pig enough of my time. I will tell him the rest face to face whenever and wherever I see him. I look forward to that.

“Finally I hear that Jimoh the pig just lost his appeal at the Supreme Court and that he has been referred back to the Court of Appeal. Poor little piggy. We better leave him alone. He has far more to worry about now than my tweets. As promised when I see him eyeball to eyeball we shall continue this. That is a date and a promise that I will most certainly keep.

D witch that exchange FKK mind with that of a kid he nogo better 4 am,any way dis pikin need mental rehab soonest.
Re: I Will Continue With Jimoh Ibrahim When We Meet Face To Face - Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmm!femi fanikayode's father will b weeping unconsolable in his grave right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / President Buhari Joins Villa Faithful As Tafsir Makes Early Closure / Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.