Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps (21977 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by sukkottt: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Rigolas:
Characteristics of a typical afonja as follows:
1: eat and clean mouth
2: first claim saint
3: first point accusing finger
4: betray someones plans/business out of envy
5: u can add urs plss
I fear dis people!!! "Truth is Mine"
you gotta fear us. you only fear what cannot be conquered. oduduwa doing it big mayneee grin

yoruba make and break leaders. obasanjo put jonathan in power and jagaban kicked him out of power. fear yoruba. igbo still dey learn work
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by phemmie06(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Good idea, by 2019 Nigerians would have been wiser than ever before and no one will motivate or influence any one cos of any selfish interests
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Abeg how soon can he do that?
Rep= cowards. If it were an ordinary citizen now them for don arrest am angry
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by akintom(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Lawyers differ over ex-president’s remarks

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/obasanjo-wants-to-bring-down-buhari-s-govt-reps/173207.html

OBJ is just an irritant.

I wonder the benefits one is likely to benefit intellectually, listening to obj.

I will never sit in any lecture delivered by obj. Not for any amount of money.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by africanusvu(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Cos he said d truth?dnt worry.soon.there wil be a revolution.cald THE GREAT CLEANSING
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
...While the house wants his gov. To succeed via PADDING abi?...nig. Does NOT need 2 houses! It's a WASTE of scarce resources.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by NairaMaster1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
But you guys were hailing him when he was doing it to Jonathan. El Rufai and Amaechi where are you?
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Deepfreezer(m): 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Rigolas:
Characteristics of a typical afonja as follows:
1: eat and clean mouth
2: first claim saint
3: first point accusing finger
4: betray someones plans/business out of envy
5: u can add urs plss
I fear dis people!!! "Truth is Mine"

6: Backstabbing.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Deepfreezer(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari should arrest the traitor Obasanjo.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by atirolu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
He didn't pay baba for 10 month
And u tink he shld stay in own
And not criticise him
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by wiloy2k8(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
sukkottt:
you gotta fear us. you only fear what cannot be conquered. oduduwa doing it big mayneee grin

yoruba make and break leaders. obasanjo put jonathan in power and jagaban kicked him out of power. fear yoruba. igbo still dey learn work

for your dirty Afonja mind .....
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by wiloy2k8(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:

6: Backstabbing.

I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by sekundosekundo: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
akintom:

OBJ is just an irritant.

I wonder the benefits one is likely to benefit intellectually, listening to obj.

Painment

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by wiloy2k8(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
akintom:

OBJ is just an irritant.

Buhari is better than Obj .. to me ooo .
that guy Obj is a thief and i just sit down and wonder why people praise him ..

i am igbo quote me and die
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by sekundosekundo: 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:
Buhari should arrest the traitor Obasanjo.

Check well your brain may be inside your moniker
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Mistermamus(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Think its hightime dey disgrace dat old bastard after don cause alot of damage b4 still wan cause more
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by bejeria101(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is a govt? People! We have a govt! Yes!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by oluxy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
All the 3 arms of govt should be check thoroughly not on d judiciary.

Baba is saying the right thing...
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by sukkottt: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
wiloy2k8:

for your dirty Afonja mind .....
e pain am grin
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by juman(m): 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Already buhari government is terribly bad and not inspiring.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by akintom(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Painment

You certainly look like obj.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Arijude(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
xnsandrxns:

Baby factory product sighted
Get well soon
Omo orisha gbogbo, basini? Baby factory is far better than being sacrificed to one orisha.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by akintom(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Buhari is better than Obj .. to me ooo . that guy Obj is a thief and i just sit down and wonder why people praise him ..
i am igbo quote me and die

Rogues find shield under obj.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by realglobe: 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
obasanjo will never forgive the NA for scuttling his third term agenda grin
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
f.o.o.l.s Buhari's government is down already. Ndi Ala.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by thunderbabs: 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
No one is faultless as regards corruption...even buhari is corrupt. He is a beneficiary of the corrupt system too.

Only levels differ. Dtz all
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't think your right bro, read this link below & meditate over it. Obj is a chameleon who can't be pleased, Obasanjo’s behavior is about power. It is about control. It is about hubris. Superciliousness, even. And it says a lot about the manner of man he is. Since 1970, at least, Obasanjo has been in the position (most of the time) to make things happen or keep them from happening. He gives, he takes; he creates, he destroys. And has gotten away wielding such power all these years. The thing with Obasanjo, especially when it comes to power, is that if you ignore him, he will make your life a living hell; if you embrace him, you’d suffer the same fate.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/24/did-obasanjo-just-throw-buhari-under-bus-sabella-ogbobode-abidde
u geh sense die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
mosalab:
The government is in self destruction mode already.... Obasanjo just wanna take the unnecessary glory as usual....
gbam.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by sekundosekundo: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
akintom:

You certainly look like obj.
You certainly look like BUHARI.

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Deepfreezer(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Check well your brain may be inside your moniker
sekundosekundo sounds like the name of a village shrine. Wasted foetus

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by SoNature(m): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
saintgoogle:
the poster above me need help abeg who get rope.......conductor yaba left wa o

typical ipob
by there words you shall know them

ode! it is NOT there BUT their. mu.mu
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by bart10: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bubu brought down his government with his uninspiring performance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Constructed Road To Ex-president Jonathan’s Community – Sylva / UNGA74: Buhari Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In New York (photos) / 2023: Adamawa Gov, Fintiri Picks Keletapwa Farauta As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.