Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps (21976 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / I Will Shut Down Buhari’s Government In 72hours / Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Vows To Launch Missiles & Bring Down Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by benzems(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by ChimaAdeoye: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
[size=13pt]Buhari's government is down already.

Buhari brought it down himself when he refused to appoint ministers for 9 months, then ended up appointing crooks as ministers. Then went ahead to divide Nigerians into 97% vs. 5% and refused to form a solid economic team incorporating every capable Nigerian regardless of the party they belonged.

Obasanjo does not need to pull down Buhari. Buhari is his own worst enemy.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by berrystunn(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
ednut1:
'When Obasanjo and Yar'Adua
Chop belly full and go
Them put civilian friends for there
Them shout, "Second republic!"
People wey no know dey happy
People wey know them dey look
Them baptize the civilian government
Them name am federal government
Me I know by their name
Me I call them "soldier put, soldier go"- fELA- overtake don over take overtake (ODOO)

Till date this man still get power gave us yar adua junior,GEJ nd Bubu angry

Them done take us go revise
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by softwareman(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=13pt]Buhari's government is down already.

Buhari brought it down himself when he refused to appoint ministers for 9 months, then ended up appointing crooks as ministers. Then went ahead to divide Nigerians into 97% vs. 5% and refused to form a solid economic team incorporating every capable Nigerian regardless of the party they belonged.

Obasanjo does not need to pull down Buhari. Buhari is his own worst enemy.
[/size]

Also. When he started pursuing an ethnic agenda instead of focusing on governance.
When he surrounds himself with Fulani irridentist.
When he abandons governance for globe trotting
This man may turn out to be the worst president ever. But i will admit i am one of those who OWN this mistake.
I voted for Buhari!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by glossy6(f): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
waris he waiting for?
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by sekundosekundo: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Deepfreezer:
sekundosekundo sounds like the name of a village shrine. Wasted foetus

I said that your head is inside your moniker and you are angry, this tells how you hate your moniker.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Gkemz: 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
If it happens, at least he'd be remembered for something good. Nigerians who are already been panel-beaten very hard by recession can't wait to see the clueless president removed.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Agbalanze(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
when Obj was distracting n abusing GEJ's government, u were busy calling him a courageous elder statesman . Abeg, free me joor!
karma is a b*tch!!
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by akintom(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You certainly look like BUHARI.
Yea Am proud to not only look like my able PMB, i also think like him.
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by KINGSAVIO: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Nawaaa for 9ijaoooh
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by galeiiTNA: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2016
softwareman:

Also. When he started pursuing an ethnic agenda instead of focusing on governance.
When he surrounds himself with Fulani irridentist.
When he abandons governance for globe trotting
This man may turn out to be the worst president ever. But i will admit i am one of those who OWN this mistake.
I voted for Buhari!

You forgot to add Yoruba bigots
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by sayitout1: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2016
thought they accused GEJ of being the most corrupt.

When OBJ spoke about GEJ & his administration, "all of them" together said OBJ was a wise man who knew what he was saying and had the nation in mind (meant good for the nation).

Now say OBJ is rebuking the REP & PMB admin and he is been name tagged.

What go round must definitely come around.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Lol
Re: Obasanjo Wants To Bring Down Buhari's Government - Reps by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
WHEN SOMETHING EXPIRES NOTHING CAN REPAIR IT..... NIGERIA LIFE SPAM HAS EXPIRED NOTHING CAN MAKE IT ANY BETTER..... NOW WE ARE BACK TO 1993 THE DIFF IS THAT WE HAVE CELL PHONE AND CAN BROWSE THE NET....... THE MORE THE WAIT THE MORE THE SUFFERING WORSEN......#BIAFRAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

91 Million Nigerians Now Living In Extreme Poverty - World Poverty Clock / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde / Peter Obi Storms Nnewi In Anambra State, To Celebrate 59th Ofala Festival(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.