Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Pls Let Find Solution To This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Let Find Solution To This (1786 Views)

Pls Let The Sensible One Help Pls I Plead / Find Solution To Your Problem / Why Do Some Girls Think Guys Are Fools?or Am I Wrong?pls Let Me No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let Find Solution To This by EMMYD01(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2009
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Mrblazer(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2009
Hmm
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Mrblazer(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
Are you guys teenagers? You story is just turning my eyes. Just ask your guy to say his mind before a fast guy do it. Well you Hausas dont know how to approach a lady. Offer her kunu.
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2009
@ topic

Too close to tell her his mind? Should they be miles apart?
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by 190yaris1: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2009
english sef dey hard the poster talk~

anyway bak 2 topic

ITS TOO LATE if he tries anything funny she would probably run after me~
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by omega25red(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
EMMYD01:

I have a friend in kano,and his elder brother he is staying with had been transfer 2 Gombe and he followed his brother,and on getting to gombe,he met a girl that is the daughter of the landlord of their house in gombe and he said he fell in love with her but he didnt tell her his feelings 4 her anyway, he said they are very close now 2 the extent that the girl will come 2 their flat and some time he and the girl would be gisting 4 long, the problem now is that they are too close 4 him 2 tell her his mind 4 her,that he didnt plan 2 be close 2 her before he let her know his feelings but it has happen. So he now ask me 4 a way out that he really want 2 get the girl,that he just don't know how 2 put this b4 her with this closeness. So i told him 2 let her know his feelings 4 her and look 4 a way 2 tell his pure mind about her b4 itz too late, pls wise nairalanders your advice and guide is highly needed here becoz he believe that since he told me, he will get a solution,pls contribute because your own advice may be good enough

Your story is too convoluded i think you are saying that he wants to let her know he likes her but he unfortunately got himself in the friend zone or maybe their cultures doesn't permit the closeness i dont know. anyway tell your friend not to let her know his feelings because depending on how long they have to live in the flat if something goes wrong they might end up homeless. he should always keep business and pleasure apart.
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by whitesturd(f): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2009
uhmm.I think we need to find a solution to ur English first before finding a solution to this ur problem.

u must be king solomon in the bible,the wise one. for ur friend to consider u 4 dis advice.wts so hard about this mr solomon.tell him 2 ask de girl out or wts the big deal.
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by marcar(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2009
Just tell your friend to tell her ([/i] INA SUNKI GASKIYA[/b])
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Igwe9(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2009
As long as he knows what he's getting himself into, he'd ask her to look straight into his eyes and tell him what she saw, if she says nothing, then she'd be made to understand that someone, of course serious is in love with somebody. cool
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 07, 2009
Sorry, not meant to be here.
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 07, 2009
Sorry, not meant to be here.
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by EMMYD01(m): 7:16am On Nov 07, 2009
Thanks 2 all nairalanders that contributed.@190.yaris & whitesturd thanks also for your contribution but know that we need solution to the thing on ground and not the english,anybody can do mistake when writing. Mr blazer not everybody living in the north are hausas,the guy and the girl in question are not hausas,even me came for a visit in kano and would be going back 2 lag soon. He's the only friend i have in kano,he just decided 2 ask me for advice and i love doing research before getting the final answer, that is why it comes 2 nairaland,so pls your advice only is needed here and no insult in as far as you understand the post. Thank you nairalanders
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2009
Yeah, let's find a solution. . . . hmmm
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2009
Did it really happen 2 ur friend or ur telln ur OWN story in disguise lol
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Amigoz(f): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2009
Tell the girl already!!

wot is he waiting 4?

a cordial invitation cheesy
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2009
when una don get the answers tell me oooo! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Godmother2: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

Too close to tell her his mind? Should they be miles apart?

I tire o. He should even be in a better position to tell the chick his mind. Since you now her better, you should also have an idea of the best way to put your toasting

I tire o. You are even supposed to be in a better position to tell her your mind, seeing that you guys are now close.At least should know her person well enough to know the right approach to use
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by r231(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
solution is on d way grin grin
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by EMMYD01(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
Yeah @Godmother. Thanks you are there, you make a reasonable contribution, thats one of the things i told him
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by tpm(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2009
I guess your friend knows the consequences of dating a girl who resides in the same residence with him. If he is and still wants to further, then no big deal. Let him create an avenue to bare his mind to her. I mean, take her to a treat (drink, eatry, shopping, etc). I am sure this will create a comfortable atmospher for him to thrive. With that the girl can still hook unto the friendship even if she refuses to accept him for dating. Let him not try to open up by virtue of the already existing relationship, but through a means that would portray love in action. Best of luck.
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by EMMYD01(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2009
Nice one
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by TheSeeker(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2009
Tell your friend to be careful or his brother's landlord will send him packing grin
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by kay9(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2009
TheSeeker:

Tell your friend to be careful or his brother's landlord will send him packing grin

marcar:

Just tell your friend to tell her (INA SUNKI GASKIYA)

Mr blazer:

Are you guys teenagers? You story is just turning my eyes. Just ask your guy to say his mind before a fast guy do it. Well you Hausas dont know how to approach a lady. Offer her kunu.

grin grin grin grin Chai, una no go kill me hia!!
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by EMMYD01(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2009
Bros nobody fit kill u, just contribute cos alot have been coming 4rm nairalanders
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by kay9(m): 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2009
EMMYD01:

Bros nobody fit kill u, just contribute cos alot have been coming 4rm nairalanders

Alright, here's my what i think:

Tell your friend to arrange like N200 kunu-zaki and about N70 kuli-kuli (those long, pointy ones).
(See, kunu = milk = b**bs; while the long kuli-kuli = errr, you know what, hmmm!)

Next, he should invite the girl over and bring out these stuff in front of her.

He should then proceed to offer the kuli-kuli to girl and make she eats them all (insist that she does!); while she's eating the kuli-kuli, he should start drinking the kunu - and ensure he maintains eye-contact wiv her.

If he does EXACTLY as i have said, the girl will definitely get the idea!
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Radiant(f): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2009
Wetin you still deh "research"? grin This one na simple matter na cheesy
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by EMMYD01(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2009
I've just give some import tips and he really appreciate it ,thanks
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by EMMYD01(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2009
I've just given him some important tips,and he really appreciate it,thanks
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by Xfactor2(f): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2009
Oh my goodness. You guys are too funny, lol
It's like watching one of these Nairaland movies with Genevieve. grin grin grin grin
It's too much. AfricaMagic on Nairaland.
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by SisiKill1: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2009
Lmao @ Kay9
kunun zaki? Kai boss, you think we are that cheap? I'll have you know if it isn't fura da nunu or kunun tsamiya, then he can just forget about it.
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by kay9(m): 4:47am On Nov 09, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao @ Kay9
kunun zaki? Kai boss, you think we are that cheap? I'll have you know if it isn't fura da nunu or kunun tsamiya, then he can just forget about it.

grin grin I no know how the guy pocket heavy (or light) reach, so na the cheapest options i give'am
Re: Pls Let Find Solution To This by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:13am On Nov 09, 2009
How old are you all again? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sleeping After intimacy / Dealing With A Jealous Girlfriend / Is There Anything Wrong With Being A Baby Mama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.