Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life (32539 Views)

OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by agrovick(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2016
As usual, lay the blame on the foot of others.

When your destiny is to be foolish in life, there is nothing you can do to escape that foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by shumuel(m): 10:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Just say you him, Toke
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by abouzaid: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2016
judging from the excepts, i hope that book wouldn't be filled with grammatical blunders.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2016
wildchild1:
Everyone is saying she should move on, just like that? Yeaa I know it's up to a year or two now but do you guys know what it means to have been with a man for 9-11years? It's not going to be that easy
ya, it's not easy o, but I pray she finally finds the strength to completely move on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by CXLVII: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Make this shawa fish go relax abeg

Who cares if her life is ruined or not

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by DanPel(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Dis coke and fanta skinned fellow,Nobi only u get story,who cares whether you were being grab from the pu...*
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by JuanDeDios: 10:25am On Nov 25, 2016
Justnora:
Can this lady just move on and leave that man alone... the pity party has to come to an end
Your post makes no sense. Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by winkmart: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2016
Shebi they were together on her birthday.
matter no gree connect again..... na wa ooooooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by nowpresence(f): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Toke it is time to heal and move on. To heal you have to forgive yourself for the mistakes because you know better now. When you truly forgive yourself you will find love. Love is abundant for everyone. It is never to late.

I wish you well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by kaboninc(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2016
Justnora:
Can this lady just move on and leave that man alone... the pity party has to come to an end

She has to tell her story

It's a form of healing and a message to young people like me to be careful with those who are time wasters like my new electronic friend Eniolaamoda would say

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by JuanDeDios: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
othenok:
Poor Toke! I'm glad she has finally found herself. I sincerely pray she learns from her mistakes and understand that no human being can ever be her source of happiness.
You're right. I hope she moves on and finds happiness. But, trust me, it's hard to remember and be rational when you're smitten with someone. It's like a virus in the blood.

But I'm shocked at the comments here. Why do NLers hate this lady?

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by YeyeGirl(f): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Toke shud just move on jorrrrr!!!!! Its well with her soul.. D lord is her strength... She shudnt have bleached sef... D lady dikwa set from day one!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by horciglowri(f): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Can you guys b nice 4 once by tryin 2 undastnd dat she is human nd I knw dat most of tlkin shit abt her go tru a lot 2 keep ur relationship. Jos because u knw abt hers doesn't giv u d right 2 b mean. Aaaarh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by sukkottt: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
we dont care

useless someborry
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by GudluckIBB(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
ehie:
She really went tru hell,may God save us from these types of husbands

have you heard the man's version?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by datigbogirl: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2016
ehie:

Na una type go pray finish still use una hand enter one chance with the signs screaming in your face...
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by ednut1(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2016
ehie:
she chose to stay abeg, all thru cos of money obviously
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by sisisioge: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Ginaz:
I pray God gives her strength to move on, I'm starting to like this woman. You won't know the hurts she has been through. Her eyes tells if you look closely. God be with you makiwa.

Amen o baby girl! We would think we are strong, we can't take that sheet from anyone, we are way beyond it...yet, when cupic shoots at our hearts we get brought to our knees. The strong becomes weak, dumb and outrightly crazy! Omg! Do you think she didn't know she shouldn't take any azzzzxhole that stood her up on wedding dates, that cheated and knocked someone else up? Whew! Sometimes when I place myself in position for Cupid, I dey just dulge anyhow. No be her fault, na her heart mess her up. I will try to read the book.

At least, she's making some fortune from her misfortune.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2016
ehie:
Amen in Jesus name. Fire!!!! angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by mployer(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2016
I dont know what to say.

Heartbreak comes to everyone.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by MrDojo(m): 10:52am On Nov 25, 2016
Toke toke toke take heart

Life is easier when you don't believe in Love.....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Mayflowa(m): 10:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Justnora:

Did you read the story? It's a beautiful moving story every one especially young ladies have to learn from. But no! Nigerians forbid to read

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by franzis(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2016
ItsawrapOutfit:
Forgive and forget
forgive but don't forget
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Mayflowa(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2016
Ginaz:
I pray God gives her strength to move on, I'm starting to like this woman. You won't know the hurts she has been through. Her eyes tells if you look closely. God be with you makiwa.

The story is an emotional masterpiece with good simplified diction. Understanding her plight really endeared her to me. I am gonna get the book and many more for young girls

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by copiescopy(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2016
cheesy

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Nnemuka(f): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Women should learn not to expect too much from a man, he is nothing but mere mortal bound to fail.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by tivta(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2016
People have been through worse, move on
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2016
MrDojo:
Toke toke toke take heart
Life is easier when you don't believe in Love.....

hehehe guy i like dis ur comment abeg. Tiri gbosa for u

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by adedayoa2(f): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Move on dear
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Why the hate? Must you comment? Show some empathy. No one's immune to life's challenges.

Toke, I lack words. May God comfort you.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Dyt(f): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2016
Only those with a similar experience will feel a bit of what she went through
I can relate to everything she felt

Just keep growing strong
You will get there soon

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by queenfav(f): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2016
She is a very strong woman..I really admire her resilience and hustling spirit..Thank God she didn't commit suicide,no man is worth it.I can't wait to get a copy of her book.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

~Actress Funke Akindele Explodes ''i Am Not A Husband Snatcher'' ~ / Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations / Toolz Narrates How Her 'Hide-The-Bump' Failed At Banky W's Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.