Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life (32537 Views)

OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man / Toke Makinwa Before & After Bleaching For Maje Ayida / Toke Makinwa's Ex-Husband, Maje, At Her Birthday Party (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by fairygeh(f): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2016
I honestly can relate to this.its easier to say some of the comments here if one hasn't been.in.those shoes of hers before. Falling in.love with the wrong person and still accepting the person back despite the truth staring at you..

Love,i thank God for my life now grin

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by rhemadhee(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2016
NIJJAking:
I discovered something terrible with my neighbor. He was very sick and called a witch doctor to come to treat him at his house. The witch doctor said his case was critical and that he cannot be cured, but the sickness can be transferred to another person. My neighbor accepted. The witch doctor worked on him, and told him, as I am leaving, if anyone opens the door you must say 'tchaa'. And this person will die in your place. The witch doctor left, and my neighbor was waiting for the first unlucky person so as to say 'tchaa', and transfer his sickness to the person and be cured. But the witch doctor discovered that he didn't collect any money from my neighbor for his treatment, so he decided to take the risk to go back to my neighbor and ask. As soon as he opened the door, my neighbor said 'tchaa', the witch doctor said 'retchaa', my neighbor then said 'reretchaa', the witch doctor said 'rereretchaa'. As I am telling you now, the whole quarters are there watching how the two are in 'rererererereretchaa'. . Good afternoon and have a great day

Very funny, am kind of relating to the scene, cos there life depend on the retchaa

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by shezpwiti(f): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2016
The people saying move on is it that they don't have a heart or what? This lady contemplated suicide and it's because of such comments those thoughts came by...why not give her word that ll uplift her? Pple are just insensitive

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by citrate(f): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2016
She saw it coming but her thought was " am going to pull through dis" but I don't blame her , it's just a blind love and immaturity. I've passed through same thing. Ladies just need to be strong and stop thinking like weak vessels they are called.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by godwin120alex: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
I really feel for her . I think she need to find closure and move on with her life. May God be with you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by metallisc(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Justnora:
Can this lady just move on and leave that man alone... the pity party has to come to an end

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by ghostwritter(m): 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mayflowa:

The story is an emotional masterpiece with good simplified diction. Understanding her plight really endeared her to me. I am gonna get the book and many more for young girls
her jimix and selling strategy don catch u too....shioo!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by godwin120alex: 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
This her book will be so emotional to read. May God in his mercy heal you. The guy took advantage of her

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by habsydiamond(m): 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
How is the story of her life my business Her marriage collapsed simply because she married someone else husband. That's why its good to involve God in every relationship.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by rose54321: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigerians..

The comments here are terrible.

If entirely true. She just narrated how a nonsense guy messed her up and her childhood Shadow prevented her from moving on.

At least sympathize with her.
A mma get a copy.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by aalangel(f): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
She caused her problems. She loved Maje to a fault. It's the duty of a man to love a woman not vice versa.

She should dedicate herself to God. Another man can still make her happy.

She should also stop pitying herself.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Duru009(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why are you soooooo desperate for a man who never loves you.. ....

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Prince16: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Omudia:
` Never put up with a serial cheater in a relationship. A guy that can boldly flaunt his new girl in your face after y'all break up is a baby and undeserving of your attention and time.

Also... Why should any sane person do a sex tape? If he even has an iota of respect for you, he wouldn't ask for a sex tape. And you agreeing just proves how dumb you are !

Some gearls ehn, ...... SMH!
With all her epistle, if d gye come back again begging, she will still fall mugu.
Mtchewww
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by othenok(f): 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
JuanDeDios:

But I'm shocked at the comments here. Why do NLers hate this lady?

We are pretty judgmental by nature. Hard for people to understand another's pain. This lady lost her parents too early and was probably seeking love and affirmation in her ex.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by crazymommy(f): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
NIJJAking:
I discovered something terrible with my neighbor. He was very sick and called a witch doctor to come to treat him at his house. The witch doctor said his case was critical and that he cannot be cured, but the sickness can be transferred to another person. My neighbor accepted. The witch doctor worked on him, and told him, as I am leaving, if anyone opens the door you must say 'tchaa'. And this person will die in your place. The witch doctor left, and my neighbor was waiting for the first unlucky person so as to say 'tchaa', and transfer his sickness to the person and be cured. But the witch doctor discovered that he didn't collect any money from my neighbor for his treatment, so he decided to take the risk to go back to my neighbor and ask. As soon as he opened the door, my neighbor said 'tchaa', the witch doctor said 'retchaa', my neighbor then said 'reretchaa', the witch doctor said 'rereretchaa'. As I am telling you now, the whole quarters are there watching how the two are in 'rererererereretchaa'. . Good afternoon and have a great day
grin grin grin grin grin my belle oooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Cubia(f): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
The maje guy is not even fine sef. On a more serious note nairaland is filled with people who sit in their houses and type whatever gibberish comes to their mind. D comments here eh, if she reads them she will break down. U people shld fear God small, it might happen to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by bode0505: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
sumtyms ï wonder how sum gals reason....u knew all along dat d said guy is a cheat, u stil stayed wit him. God abeg grant all dis gals good sense... Amen
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by JuanDeDios: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
othenok:

We are pretty judgmental by nature. Hard for people to understand another's pain. This lady lost her parents too early and was probably seeking love and affirmation in her ex.
It's strange. She was cheated on by someone she gave her heart to. She was betrayed and treated very badly. She's clearly the victim. But her fellow women are here "dissing" her! I'll never understand human beings.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Ashmark(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
-

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Justnora:
Can this lady just move on and leave that man alone... the pity party has to come to an end
Lool shut the f*ck up abeg

@op
I can only imagine what she'd be going through. Hopefully this book gives her the closure she needs, the coins too sha yaass get your money Toke pele
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by davidif: 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
shezpwiti:
The people saying move on is it that they don't have a heart or what? This lady contemplated suicide and it's because of such comments those thoughts came by...why not give her word that ll uplift her? Pple are just insensitive

Man, the heartlessness displayed on this thread is something else.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Justnora:
Go and write your own book. Must women always be mean to women?
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by yinkslinks(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Olosho u wanted a handsome man with paper to yourself while the smart sick British trained warri boy was just eating ur toto. From your write up, u were obviously desperate. Stuuupid olosho. I called him sick cus guys abroad are sick. Why would u video ur sex life? Toke stop calling God cus u lack home training.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by yinkslinks(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na she can't do that. Were u there? Just saying that to be self pitied. She saw all that the man does and still went ahead to marry him. See marriage is business. She was looking for a deal that didn't come through.
shezpwiti:
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Filashade(f): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
ehie:
She really went tru hell,may God save us from these types of husbands

Thank you my Sister.

Na this type of men women need to watch out for. I have one at home (Baba mi) that is doing exactly the same thing this Toke's ex husband was doing. Those type of men are heartless and dont fear God at all (even when they pray sef, you have to go to Heaven to confirm if God heard them).

Anyways as they say karma is a Bi**h.

I really feel for Toke, to have been in a relationship with a man for that long, it will be very hard for you to move on, even Therapy is not enough. I hope one day she finds a good guy who will treat her like a Queen she is and likewise.

Please Baba God, I reject any good for nothing Man, any cheater, any lazy, dishonest and untrsu worthy, money hungry Guy that comes my way in Jesus name. I have seen these type of things to many times in my young 22 years and I am just fed up of seeing women get hurt and also same thing for men as well.

We just need to continue praying.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by ogtavia(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Justnora:
well...from some of us...the pity essence still flows towards her....down with maje ayida....'wakes up to reality'...I am still at work by this time on a Friday when dudes in other places are celebrating 'thank God it's friday'...weekend is packed with work....maybe I need a pity party myself....'slowly clicks submit' and looks at my computer screen like its einstein's board with quantum theory calculations scribbled on it'...sorry I had to troll..
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by queenDD(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Even celebs cry, they have their fears and insecurities. No one understands how much pain Toke went through, even to the extend of contemplating suicide.
But Toke, you have to let go. Stop blaming yourself, forgive him, forgive yourself and let go.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by playtheblues(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Justnora:
she has moved on but she's trying to make some cool cash now. Bills must be paid...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Prettyenit18(f): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ameen
ehie:
She really went tru hell,may God save us from these types of husbands
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by ikpamski(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pls move on with your life u are pretty,someone who love and knows your worth will come for you,pls learn to leave your used toys for the less previlleged,
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
she really went through hell and funny enough a lot of ladies are going through the same thing, it is not easy to move on. I went through similar experience and I know how she feels,thank God she has found herself.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals How Ex-husband Maje Ayida Almost Ruined Her Life by Shrekjhon(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
NIJJAking:

Laugh wan kill me oooooooooooo abeg sufry sufry oooo! Tell us where the thing go end! cos the rerererere go too plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fiona Amuzie Graduates From UK University / ~Actress Funke Akindele Explodes ''i Am Not A Husband Snatcher'' ~ / Ifeoma Okeke Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Marriage Scandal, Makes Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.