Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Kisses Without Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kisses Without Meaning (360 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kisses Without Meaning by Yungkida(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
[center]So with an overwhelming sense of pheromones

And justification of my heart thumping and my nerves tingling,

here’s my lips to yours

In a solemn declaration of my infatuation

Let them merge, deepen and maybe heighten my pulse,

like wine fizzling in a cup

let my heated blood sensitize my nipples

as they stand in affirmation of the five-minute connection I felt with you

And ride on thin thirsty waves of sheer amourousness

And let my fingers join closer than out bodies and explore our physicality, mental distance notwithstanding

as long as my breasts fill the cup of your hands, we were meant to be,

we can cuddle in a few knowledge of names only

heart thumping sex filling the blanks

and let me be left with a numbing nothing

and assurances of sweet nothings

buttered with kisses without meaning.[/center]

Source; http://vergehub.com/kisses-without-meaning/

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Birthday Gift / Good Marriage Has An Everlasting Joy As Top Nigeria Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah / Thinking "Out Of The Box" - The Story Of The Girl And The Pebbles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.