Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,235 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. (1946 Views)

How Should I Woo This Girl. I Don't Have Enough Time / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / How My Friend Was Beaten And Threatened While Trying To Woo An Arab Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
It's been decades since i attended a Church service, so last Sunday a friend of mine invited me to their Thanksgiving service.

As i stepped inside the Church that faithful Sunday looking for where to sit, i saw a gorgeous lady came to where i was and directed me to where i sat.

Through out the service that day i was just staring at this amazing creature, ah swear she's the most beautiful fair lady have ever saw in reality grin

*Pls allow me to switch to my pidgin biko cheesy*

So after the Church close, na so i con approach Her oo. I told her she's beautiful she just dey smile like say dem dey chuck hand for her nyash grin

I got home that day and never stop thinking about her, I told this my friend that had invited me to the Church. He told me that she's one of the most decent sisters in the Church and many brothers have approached her for a relationship but she keep turning them down.

Today i said to myself that i must do everything humanly possible to get this fresh fish cheesy

Bro, na so i enter Church today ooo.. as pastor dey preach i con notice say this shawty dey observe me.. Before the end of service they called on newcomers to stand up for recognition..
Omo i been nor wan stand up oo, i was surprised that this girl walked up to where i sat and held my hands to stand up.. mehn shame be wan leggo me that moment embarassed

After service i approached and told her that i would like to know her better coz i find her attractive. The moment i said this words she was just staring at me surprised. I also told her that she was the reason i came back to this Church to worship with them.

To crown it up, she gave me her number and told me to fix a date for us to meet so we can talk about what i was saying to her and that it's unholy to continue this kinda conversation inside the Church..

I was shocked! Yes Baba, this girl sabi matazz shocked

I go update una as the thing con lata play out grin

1 Like

Re: How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by Cholls(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
my brother church game na serious game o

1 Like

Re: How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cholls:
my brother church game serious game o
Baba i go run am, no level grin

1 Like

Re: How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by CareerBegger: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Congratulations on your salvation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by Mutemenot(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nothing is impossible in his presence ..Congrats in advance
Re: How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by careytommy37(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
I guess it ended in tears grin
Re: How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by IceColdVeins(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
You no fit enter heaven grin
careytommy37:
I guess it ended in tears grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by careytommy37(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
IceColdVeins:
You no fit enter heaven grin

The story been dey in limbo, na him I draw my inference based on my analysis.
Re: How I Woo An Usher In Church Today. by Davidini(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
You try

(1) (Reply)

Lady Abort Pregnant Five Different Times For Her Boyfriend. PHOTOS / Hot House Maid (18+) / IG Slay Queen Twerking Showing Off Her Entire Body (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.