Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You (3497 Views)

Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / Benin Girl Phone Call With Her Spainsh Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Consulter: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is one of the easiest things to do - if you know the ropes! Many a time a boy can spoil his chances of getting friendly with the girl he's attracted to just because he came on too strong and put her off or he was too scared or shy to approach her! Here are some tips that will help you.

Don't suddenly ask or demand for her number. The girl will probably behave like you are asking for private details that she would never give you! Don't make small talk and then expect her to hand you her number. Be wise and give her time to trust you. Make sure that when you finally ask for her number, you behave like it's no big deal and doesn't make a difference one way or the other if you don't have it. She will probably want to give it you.

Build up a connection with the girl. This will take some time so you have to be prepared to spend that time with her to get her to like you and trust you. Find common interests that you share and converse with her on topics that can open doors for your future plans with her. This will make it easier to get her number.

One way is to make sure you are so attractive and sexy - someone who all the girls want to be with - so that the girl in question will want YOU to give HER your telephone number! Work on your physical appearance and look terrific!

Be cool and self confident, maintaining eye contact with her all the time. If you don't overdo it and make her want to spend more time in your company you are on the verge of being successful.

Fear of rejection will try to stop you from making an effort to be charming and persuasive. Don't give up - if she begins to like and trust you she will give you her number.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uJ3Tyg9qT0
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
All this writeup because of a girl number??

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Na on top phone number you write this essay?? The likes of aliko dangote do not need this process....be successful and let the success do the job for you....Na business card some people go just drop and end of story....

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by forreelinc(m): 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
How to get a girls number simple, tell her you are looking for your phone and she shd help u flash it

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
Na on top phone number you write this essay?? The likes of aliko dangote do not need this process....be successful and let the success do the job for you....Na business card you go just drop and end of story....

so you just walk up to a random girl and drop your business card? Then flaunt your wealth at her?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

so you just walk up to a random girl and drop your business card? Then flaunt your wealth at her?
if that is how
Your brain can interprete what I wrote then that should not be my fault
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
if that is how
Your brain can interprete what I wrote then that should not be my fault

"Let the success do the job for you, na business card you go just drop"

Sounds like a gold digger's prayer point to me undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

"Let the success do the job for you, na business card you go just drop"

Sounds like a gold digger's prayer point to me undecided
K
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by thesicilian: 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:
Exactly the first thing that came to my mind! Hahaha
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
K
I knew is was go'n touch some sensitive parts. tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Consulter:

This is one of the easiest things to do - if you know the ropes! Many a time a boy can spoil his chances of getting friendly with the girl he's attracted to just because he came on too strong and put her off or he was too scared or shy to approach her! Here are some tips that will help you.

Don't suddenly ask or demand for her number. The girl will probably behave like you are asking for private details that she would never give you! Don't make small talk and then expect her to hand you her number. Be wise and give her time to trust you. Make sure that when you finally ask for her number, you behave like it's no big deal and doesn't make a difference one way or the other if you don't have it. She will probably want to give it you.

Build up a connection with the girl. This will take some time so you have to be prepared to spend that time with her to get her to like you and trust you. Find common interests that you share and converse with her on topics that can open doors for your future plans with her. This will make it easier to get her number.

One way is to make sure you are so attractive and sexy - someone who all the girls want to be with - so that the girl in question will want YOU to give HER your telephone number! Work on your physical appearance and look terrific!

Be cool and self confident, maintaining eye contact with her all the time. If you don't overdo it and make her want to spend more time in your company you are on the verge of being successful.

Fear of rejection will try to stop you from making an effort to be charming and persuasive. Don't give up - if she begins to like and trust you she will give you her number.

Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uJ3Tyg9qT0

see what joblessness turns u to, addicted with nairaland

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

I knew is was go'n touch some sensitive parts. tongue
K
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
K

she is hurt... I need to stop doing this shìt grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:
my dear ,I wonder oh
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
look into this eyes and see if she looks like someone that cares about your
Opinion.

If she doesn't she will not keep replying my mentions within 0.7 seconds. I own you baby... grin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

If she doesn't she will not keep replying my mentions within 0.7 seconds. I own you baby... grin
yeah you own me as I am your spiritual wife na...
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
yeah you own me as I am your spiritual wife na...
Nobody said anything about wife! shocked

Guys can you see what I mean? Someone's tripping already. I know, I am adorable Uh? wink
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

Nobody said anything about wife! shocked

Guys can you see what I mean? Someone's tripping already. I know, I am adorable Uh? wink
yeah you are an adorable oraguntan
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
yeah you are an adorable oraguntan
my goodness...She definitely wants me. (probably playing tough) grin
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Papikush:

my goodness...She definitely wants me. (probably playing tough) grin

Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=51363574][/quote]

Your kids? Or your neighbor's angry
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
lady2lady:
my dear ,I wonder oh
How is your day??
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
look into this eyes and see if she looks like someone that cares about your
Opinion.
Your nose looks like river Benue no offence
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by crazymommy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:

Your noise looks like river Benue no offence
noise abi nose....olodo
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
noise abi nose....olodo

Stop using that poor girl's picture angry
Re: How To Get A Girl's Phone Number - This Will Make It All Real Easy For You by KingRex1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Instead of writing on to get numbers of top dogs and better ways to win contracts.. You're here teaching how to have more expenses and get headaches undecided

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Babe Sweeping the floor of her school With her 70 Inch Hair (photo) / Slay Mammals Everywhere / Are There Any Negative Effect Of Male Circumcision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.