Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc (1615 Views)

Edo Tribunal: INEC Closes Case, Fails To Produce Witnesses / Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by selch(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
The Efcc should be fair on all its dealing, and the whole country would be behind them, some people have accused the Efcc of just being buhari henchmen or the Apc goons in their actions against perceived opposition, do we now believe this to be true,? Is the so called anti corruption war just another scam, could the efcc holding of only dasuki be truly a personal war of buhari, Nigerians continue to ask what corruption is being fought? The fight which ends once the person decamps,? Does decamping means the person becomes automatically innocent? Copied from naij.com

https://www.naij.com/1058600-efcc-closes-case-former-pdp-governor-defected-apc.html
Re: Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by nellyelitz(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
This shouldn't be a news na....
Re: Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by BERNIMOORE: 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
nellyelitz:
This shouldn't be a news na....
so what should that be sir?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by richidinho(m): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Orji Kalu and Joshua Dariye comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by tundafayaBuhari: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by Joephat(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
I came to see the governor whose case was closed...
Re: Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by phemmie06(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
When I see the broom, I will pass you by

1 Like

Re: Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by ProudArewa: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Joephat:

jobless people creating meaningless thread
Re: Efcc Closes Case Of A Former Pdp Governor Who Defected To Apc by phemmie06(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Joephat:

Check from the link
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) took a rather strange decision today, November 22 – The anti-graft body closed its case against former Taraba governor, Jolly Nyame – Nyame was standing trial on charges of money laundering to the tune of N1.6billion The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today, November 22 closed its case against former Taraba governor, Jolly Nyame. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Whatsapp
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1058600-efcc-closes-case-former-pdp-governor-defected-apc.html

(1) (Reply)

Trump Fighting For Biafra Video Usa / DSS Invites Suleiman Over ‘herdsmen Comments’ / Buhari Puts Food In Aisha's Mouth While Yusuf & Zara Watch: Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.