Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS (42553 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by miqos02(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Emescot(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
sod09:
get sense u refuse anofia!!!!
Lol i offend you before? isi aki
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrats to her!
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Orikinla(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
It's been a happy moment for this young lady who recently welcomed a set of quadruplets on her first delivery in Bauchi state. The new mother has now become a star in Toro Local Government area of the state -due to the rarity of the child birth as visitors have been trooping in to see the lucky woman. Congratulations to her

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/young-lady-in-bauchi-state-gives-birth.html
Wonderful gifts of our awesome Almighty God JEHOVAH!
Congratulations!
Cheers all the way.

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by junta007(f): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congrat... She don born finish be dat oo... Anyway dat one no follow for north
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Quad Squad
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Emescot(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
dreezybines:

Ahba...
how you take sabi?
No mind me jare, all of dem hijabaes from d north are same to me
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Is it just me or na k leg gist? The pikins so fair looking though
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow!!! This is Tetrapologynoconosism which God Almighty has phynocopinosis her Egg .. the Rigorous Amus that did this Octoclamity Job in this woman's Otus needs to be Praised in such a way that even Hydromonogeoscatology can't even affect his Amus Tap
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
I pray for such favour and miracles from Almighty God [Amen ]
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by ezeagu(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
This looks like a child please.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Toro is the location of the first film made in Nigeria in 1926.
See 90 years of filmmaking in Nigeria on Google.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Under 18?
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Dandeedadrunk(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
john4reala:
Wow!!! This is Tetrapologynoconosism which God Almighty has phynocopinosis her Egg .. the Rigorous Amus that did this Octoclamity Job in this woman's Otus needs to be Praised in such a way that even Hydromonogeoscatology can't even affect his Amus Tap

Weed+codeine +tramadol at work grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lalasticlala wife has given birth.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by nkemdi89(f): 8:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ricky nicky dicky and dawn, that's what I need o two boys and two girls.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
So I still get hope

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
If she's wise enough , no more pregnancy, take care of them and enjoy your husband.

congrats
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by DanielGb(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sweetguy25:
That girl is not up to 16. Why should a teenager be put through such agony of raisng 4 kids at such a tender age?

You are a she-male. Stop thinking ladies are weak. They are stronger than what you think. She is playing her role. I pray the husband provides(in support).
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by monnelnwawundu(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
Debaddest:
God is great, I hope they don't suck like this grin grin grin
You go suffer for my hand.Why you carry body give poor man?
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by goshen26: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
God will always show His supremacy, when ladies keep inventing diff methods to run away from preg, God will not stop giving 3,4,5 at once

Baba God too much
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wahala join wahala is equal to big problem in this recession this woman don kill husband indirectly

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by phl3moGh(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
chaiii
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by AnanseK(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
How long ago was this taken? Looks like Fayose when he was a baby

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by oscaruzie(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
prince9851:
bghj

oya coman be going to Synagogue
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by ogologoamu: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
prince9851:
which explains y some girls cannot differentiate their vaginas from a hole in d ground

Check under the bed, your brain may be there.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Lilimax(f): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
john4reala:
Your psycho case is beyond remedy embarassed
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by devilmaycry: 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic Hwfa [/right]
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by darkerthandark: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
ohh my..
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
devilmaycry:
Baba I d that floor
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by darkerthandark: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lilimax:
Your psycho case is beyond remedy embarassed

what type of english was that??..
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
devilmaycry:
I'm wearing and armless a short and a sneaker cap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? / How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.