Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS (42549 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
spidey77:
wen una joy finish, remember say pampers don add money
improvise with wrapper. Dem use pampers for anY of our parents? But they all turned out fine
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Ugomajority: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wow! That's lovely. I so much cherish twin babies. Unfortunately we re into recession, but I know that God will provide for them. Congrates
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Ezzyk94(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chai for this recession shocked, hope the husband never waka ooo
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by NEWTONDEGREAT(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lord this is exactly what I need, grant it to me
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Adaezemum(f): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
congrats.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Awww, little angels.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Deilluminator(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
She must be a fruitful type.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by michoim(m): 5:12am On Nov 26, 2016
Congratulations! !!!
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by nurusystem(m): 5:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Emescot:
Please investigate... She looks like one of our missing chibok girls!!

you see
yourself..
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Obalomerue: 6:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Congrats. God is wonderful.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by donsheddy1(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2016
She doesn't look happy to me. I all i see on her face is a lot of question for her and her husband "How do we manage this in this recession?"
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Dannyp5000: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2016
How she go born 4, she no see 2?
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Dalyjay(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2016
john4reala:
Wow!!! This is Tetrapologynoconosism which God
Almighty has phynocopinosis her Egg .. the
Rigorous Amus that did this Octoclamity Job in
this woman's Otus needs to be Praised in such a
way that even Hydromonogeoscatology can't
even affect his Amus Tap

Na so
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Chimaobison(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2016
God Almighty pls give bless me with this Newsss ahead
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Jasperwhizz(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2016
THANK GOD FOR THE BLESSINGS.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Cletus77(m): 9:32am On Nov 26, 2016
Sweetguy25:
That girl is not up to 16. Why should a teenager be put through such agony of raisng 4 kids at such a tender age?
looks decieves!!!
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Cletus77(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
john4reala:
Wow!!! This is Tetrapologynoconosism which God
Almighty has phynocopinosis her Egg .. the
Rigorous Amus that did this Octoclamity Job in
this woman's Otus needs to be Praised in such a
way that even Hydromonogeoscatology can't
even affect his Amus Tap
eeh??
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Henry1006(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
little little abokis lol grin, see as them fair later on, dem go com black like say dem rub them crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by LockDown69(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Hope the husband no take off grin
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by BlackKenichi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
You Nigerians are too damn fertile.
Then again I do need sons. Might as well get a Nigerian woman to pop out a couple of sons. LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt / His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.