Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS (42550 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Gerrard59(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
She should henceforth undergo a hysterectomy. And the husband a vasectomy.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by devilmaycry: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:

I'm wearing and armless a short and a sneaker cap.
alright [/right]
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by MrCork: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
It's been a happy moment for this young lady who recently welcomed a set of quadruplets on her first delivery in Bauchi state. The new mother has now become a star in Toro Local Government area of the state -due to the rarity of the child birth as visitors have been trooping in to see the lucky woman. Congratulations to her

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/young-lady-in-bauchi-state-gives-birth.html

is she lightskin? angry
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
devilmaycry:
alright [/right]
Your number or you flash the contact on my profile.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by paranorman(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Debaddest:
God is great, I hope they don't suck like this grin grin grin
I ike the glow in the child's eyes

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by gotnel: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Congratulations to the family, God bless their home.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by DanPel(m): 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
When Papa God dey tell Mr and Mrs Adam and Eve say go ye into the world and multiple una tink say na JOKE... Mummy Ibeeri,eku ewu omo o,oluwa awa pelu gbogbo wa o. Bless
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Jayus1: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice. She is moving Buhari government forward.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Awori247(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
God is Great
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Success5313(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
GOD is wonderful
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by devilmaycry: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:

Your number or you flash the contact on my profile.
...[/right]
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by TrinityBen: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
smiley
Good but I hope your husband is an agriculturist because that's what this country needs.
and you make sure you look after the kids and other rooms.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by lielbree: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Debaddest:
sad they will angry all kids do that.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
devilmaycry:
080855139[/right]
You can now modify
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by faston1(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
God bless them all and they shall be great in Jesus wonderful name
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by nellyelitz(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
She carry eyes like person wey take weed after delivery
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by clems88(m): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sweetguy25:
That girl is not up to 16. Why should a teenager be put through such agony of raisng 4 kids at such a tender age?
did the write up tell you shez complaining?

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by UnlimitedIfex(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sweetguy25:
That girl is not up to 16. Why should a teenager be put through such agony of raisng 4 kids at such a tender age?
If u go 2 d north, u will know that she's old enough 4 marriage
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by tutaboi(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
D mother go be like....

1 Like

Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by ayedunbunmi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
God is fully loaded......halleluyah
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by devilmaycry: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:

You can now modify
do same[/right]
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Youngtrice(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
OP But she doesn't look happy.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by ayedunbunmi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
God is fully loaded.....halleluyah
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
devilmaycry:
do same[/right]
I did remove some digits from there sir.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by OLUWAcypris1(f): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Debaddest:
lwkm
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by mgumm: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
oga op, dis story don teeey, edon reach lyk 2yrs or close to......d one i even read dem say dey husband ran away leaving her alone to carter for d chldrn....luckily one of his sisters got the msgmsg nd pic dat hd gone viral therby denouncing d rumour as
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Catastrophe1: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Awww Awww Cuties
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by habsydiamond(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Its rare but lovely. I won't mind to have one too.
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by Siscooh: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Blessed of the Lord
Re: Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS by isladrasq(m): 9:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
this is my big congrats to you may Allah bless you to take care of them once again Congratulation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Discipline Your Child The Smart And Healthy Way-UNICEF / HELP: My Husband Wedding Comes Up On Saturday / My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.