Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (77010 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by nkemma54(m): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2016
Patrikobayern:

Guy..you have mentioned all professions na..
So let the woman kukuma be jobless and stay at home
Idle...
Don't be a dolt....
Idle housewife's ..especially the still fresh and young ones are the ones neighbours...landlords..bachelor down the street...in terrible instances.. Workmen like plumber...carpenter..gen Mechanic..houseboy and security etc ...plough...harvest.. "Lash'..guy....
Sit at home wife cheating ranks highest on the ladder...be ware o

This is real life...real life as in happening LIVE

oga i dnt agree with all professions mentioned by the op (lawyers, nurses, etc), but modelling must b there. na dat 1 concern me

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by BABANGBALI: 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
VickyRotex:

Who did this to you?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Blackpearly001: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
na wa oohh so which profession makes a woman not to cheat??if she is not working same men will say she is a liability.
Riwo11:
It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results below.)
Here’s a comprehensive list of the top ten professions for cheaters:

1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts)

2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers)

3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants)

4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries)

5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives)

6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers)

7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters)

8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators)

9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges)

10. Other sectors (Don’t know what that entails, but ok)

http://www.maxim.com/news/jobs-cheaters-have-2016-10
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Luckysbab: 2:59am On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I'm thought 2 be everythin' but what I actually am cry
jamacian,mixed,1 lady asked if I was spanish
And u the 2nd 1 who's implied in from the Caribbean cry cry
•••• •
I'm African American.

It's a pleasure knowing you Puff 'n' Puff. Now put on a beautiful smile. cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
Luckysbab:

It's a pleasure knowing you Puff 'n' Puff. Now put on a beautiful smile. cheesy
angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Luckysbab: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
angry

I don't want wrinkles on your puffy poppy face. OK, let me find you some Candy. cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Luckysbab:

I don't want wrinkles on your puffy poppy face. OK, let me find you some Candy. cheesy
cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Luckysbab: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
cheesy

Now, that's the spirit. Sorry tho, I found no Candy. grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Luckysbab:

Now, that's the spirit. Sorry tho, I found no Candy. grin
yer mean grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Luckysbab: 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
yer mean grin

I mean can you tell me where to get Candy? cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Filashade(f): 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
Benita27:
Cheating has nothing to do with profession, a faithful partner will remain as such no matter the nature of the job, while one with the inclination to cheat will always do so.

GBAM!!!!

Nuf said!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by litaninja(m): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
Err...what profession is left tho
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. by Fvcknames: 12:05am On Sep 09, 2017
You basically mentioned all the main professions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos) / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.