Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP (8277 Views)

INEC Reacts To Underaged Voters In Kano LGA Election: We Aren't In Control Of LG / 2019 Election : If We Lose In The Election, We Will Go Home And Rest - Amaechi / Edo: Arrest Sheriff Now For Submiting A Candidate To INEC -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by Goodness83: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2016
alizma:
let them buy Confidence from Edo people. there was an election in Edo state recently and i think the confidence they had in INEC then is still with them, let ondo PjDP approach their counterparts in Edo.
there was no election in Edo..what they had was selection
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by crown08(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2016
bettercreature:
Go out there to vote stop spamming this website
what is ur own. was it written on ur head!
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by alizma: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2016
Goodness83:
there was no election in Edo..what they had was selection
probably there won't be election in Ondo as well because APC will win.
is only when APC win that you sing this song of no election.
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by obaival(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Anyway i dnt c pdp comin up in numba cus afta dis jegede n jimoh case, only jegede supporters wil go n vote jimoh supporters wil sit @ home.
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by cktheluckyman: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2016
obaival:
Anyway i dnt c pdp comin up in numba cus afta dis jegede n jimoh case, only jegede supporters wil go n vote jimoh supporters wil sit @ home.
Lol does Jimoh have any supporters in ondo
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by shamecurls(m): 8:19am On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin

How can PDP have confidence in INEC when the party itself does not have confidence on a sole candidate.

PDP is a joke!
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2016
free, fair and credible elections left with Jonathan. Buhari is a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by tundafayaBuhari: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by kolagbemi(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2016
baybeeboi:
But why again that very Electoral officer when we have alot of qualified VCs in our system?

What is so spectacular about tis very VC that he must be used again even after the outcry after the Edo guber elections, even the international observers gave a negative report about the conduct of thag election.

Whoever says there's no cause to panic is just being ignorant.

Oga oooo...The way you people display ignorance here is to much.

Was it the Returning Officer that conducted Edo election?

The role of a Returning officer is mere public collation and presentation of already collated results from each LGA.

Now tell me the power the Returning Officer has to rig election.

Then tell me how the Returning Officer rig Edo election.

Did he announced different result as presented by each LGA collation officers?

I think you are the one that display raw ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by odogwubiafra: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:
Now you feel how we felt when you were in power.
To God be the glory. Karma

And you are happy electoral fraud and rigging just decamped. instead looking forward to our votes counting towards 100% in our elections, you are supporting evil that just changed party.

Shame to some uninformed youth of this nation.
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by michoim(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Idiots. PDP says they have no confidence in INEC; yet it is INEC that conducted elections by which they rule and ruined the nation for 16 years. Always crying false foul when they perceive they are loosing. They also invented shifting of election date in the last presidential election.When they perceived they were far way behind...
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by tolux247(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2016
kcmichael:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/ondo-election-no-confidence-inec-pdp/amp/?client=ms-android-tecno

So if AD win is still Rig... so you people blive we only hve 2party here in nigeria... I pray AD win an let see what will happen
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by guruwizard: 8:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by baybeeboi: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2016
kolagbemi:

Oga oooo...The way you people display ignorance here is to much.

Was it the Returning Officer that conducted Edo election?

The role of a Returning officer is mere public collation and presentation of already collated results from each LGA.

Now tell me the power the Returning Officer has to rig election.

Then tell me how the Returning Officer rig Edo election.

Did he announced different result as presented by each LGA collation officers?

I think you are the one that display raw ignorance.

Oga, its obvious u dont know d functions of returning officers in an election.

When the Peoples democratic Party who are stakehokders screamed they dont want him, u think they dont know the powers the man has in the electioneering process.

Speaking of ignorance
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by michoim(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2016
How would PDP have confidence when they started serious campaign a day to the election. They have forseen their end that is why they are making empty noises...
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by yahmohy27: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Executive Wailers
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by ellovee(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2016
The reappointment of the Edo State Governorship election Returning Officer who rigged Edo people's mandate as the Returning Officer for Ondo State is a deliberate attempt to rig Ondo State election, hence there is no basis to confer confidence in INEC. Are there no other qualified manpower to man that role apart from him?
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by zikter(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2016
baybeeboi:

When the Peoples democratic Party who are stakehokders screamed they dont want him, u think they dont know the powers the man has in the electioneering process.

Speaking of ignorance
the dude made a lot of sense in presenting his argument. why on earth will you depend on on what politicians say to dispute a rational point? tell us the role of a returning officer in election rigging as you understand it, and not as a politician of any political extraction postulates.
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by mrsfavour(f): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2016
From the way things are going if PDP gets to power again, humm, i would nt know how to describe it. INEC should just be fair.
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by ayoyonet(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2016
okeeeeeee ni oooooooo
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by ibadanfinest(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2016
A presiding officer (corper) has more power to rig an election than the returning officer. That.is the simple truth. Rigging of election is not done at the state headquarter of inec. It is mostly done during the writing of result at polling unit and the local govt collation centre.
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by Tculest: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=kcmichael post=51370. Karma is witch hunting PDP
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by Tculest: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=kcmichael post=51370. Karma is witch hunting PDP. I'm very happy. They wanted to rule 4 50yrs in curruption, God destroyed their evil tots
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by Tculest: 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:
Now you feel how we felt when you were in power.
To God be the glory. Karma
. God will bless u 4 me
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by Tculest: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016
AkupeMBANO:
free, fair and credible elections left with Jonathan. Buhari is a dullard.
. U mean curruption left wit d ineffectual buffon?
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by kolagbemi(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
baybeeboi:

Speaking of ignorance

FYI: I'm only enlighten you and your almighty PDP.

A political party has several reason for propaganda and press release beyond winning a particular election. E.g casting aspersion will give your type who is absolutely ignorant a reason to display your ignorance, thereby infecting others. Little by little they are gathering gullible supporters for themselves. APC taught PDP but is already stale because APC have used it and Nigerians now know.
Anyway, you are free to support any party

Note:
Resident Electoral Officer is not same as Returning Officer. Resident Electoral Officer who is an INEC staff conduct state election with the help of Commissioners and Local government electoral Officer.

Returning Officer has no power than to announce result and declare a candidate elected.

These two personalities are different at the state level.

Only at the Presidential election does the INEC chairman serve as both Chief Electoral Officer and also as the Returning Officer.

It's hard to understand how You didn't allege that Resident electoral officer rig election, rather you are alleging a returning officer rig election.

Was the result he announced different from what the collation officer publicly declared on TV?
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by Tculest: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
. Curruption is fighting bak
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by Tculest: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2016
odogwubiafra:

And you are happy electoral fraud and rigging just decamped. instead looking forward to our votes counting towards 100% in our elections, you are supporting evil that just changed party.

Shame to some uninformed youth of this nation.
. Karma at work my frnd
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by kolagbemi(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2016
zikter:
the dude made a lot of sense in presenting his argument. why on earth will you depend on on what politicians say to dispute a rational point? tell us the role of a returning officer in election rigging as you understand it, and not as a politician of any political extraction postulates.

Thanks bro.
You can imagine what he's saying. PDP my foot. Those dumb set of people.
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by baybeeboi: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by Charly68: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2016
PDP should be very careful in their utterances, assuming they win the election what will they say? That INEC has rigged in their favour! Let them proof maturity after all they have the power of incumbency in the state.
Re: Ondo Election: We Have No Confidence In INEC – PDP by baybeeboi: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
zikter:

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubabakar Is The Biggest Fool Of All Time / 3rd Niger Bridge Is Possible 2025 If Pdp Is Returned To Power In 2023. / Gani's Chambers To Shut Down Jan 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.