Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin (1460 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by LilChamp: 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hi, I actually never intended using this medium to find a friend but I just Wana give it a try.
Need a friend who resides in Ilorin.
I just finished my youth service and currently working in Ilorin.
Pls send me a private mail to meet.
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Need or want?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by LilChamp: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Raine80:
Need or want?
Just want a friend. Do u stay in Ilorin?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
LilChamp:

Just want a friend. Do u stay in Ilorin?
No I do not
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by LilChamp: 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Raine80:
No I do not
Aiit. How has bin yo day?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by NemzySeries(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Gbemisola Saraki is still single @ 40+
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by Sayelabola(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
LilChamp:
Hi, I actually never intended using this medium to find a friend but I just Wana give it a try.
Need a friend who resides in Ilorin.
I just finished my youth service and currently working in Ilorin.
Pls send me a private mail to meet.

You said you are currently working in Ilorin, yet you need a female friend from Ilorin.... Are there no females in your working place, roads, Streets and other places in Ilorin?

Even in the Vatican city, there are nuns.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by LilChamp: 12:10am On Nov 26, 2016
NemzySeries:

LOL. Got her contact?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by LilChamp: 12:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Sayelabola:

You said you are currently working in Ilorin, yet you need a female friend from Ilorin.... Are there no females in your working place, roads, Streets and other places in Ilorin?

Even in the Vatican city, there are nuns.

It's against work ethics. And besides i just got back in Ilorin
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by ButterFrost212(f): 12:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Go to the mall, you'll meet morethan enough friends... Thank me later. Or can you not make friends in real life only on here?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by torres89: 3:22am On Nov 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Go to the mall, you'll meet morethan enough friends... Thank me later. Or can you not make friends in real life only on here?

lol

take it easy with the dude....

is this place fake life ?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by ButterFrost212(f): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

lol

take it easy with the dude....

is this place fake life ?
Yes now tongue cheesy
But seriously, making friends at the mall in ilorin is the norm, so it shouldn't be hard for the op, I'm sure he knows this.
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by torres89: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:

Yes now tongue cheesy
But seriously, making friends at the mall in ilorin is the norm, so it shouldn't be hard for the op, I'm sure he knows this.

if he knew this, he won't have opened this thread....
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by ButterFrost212(f): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

if he knew this, he won't have opened this thread....

I can bet he knows if he really served in ilorin. I served in ilorin and every Corper went to the mall at some point in time, except maybe you served in a village or something.
Op come and pit this argument to rest, have you been to kwara mall aka Shoprite?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by torres89: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:
I can bet he knows if he really served in ilorin. I served in ilorin and every Corper went to the mall at some point in time, except maybe you served in a village or something.
Op come and pit this argument to rest, have you been to kwara mall aka Shoprite?

not every corper likes to spend his or her 19k at the mall

he might be the stingy or business minded person
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by ButterFrost212(f): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

not every corper likes to spend his or her 19k at the mall

he might be the stingy or business minded person
You don't have to spend too much at the mall, it's a cheap option trust me. You could get a drink and snack for less than 500, I don't think that's too much. And no matter how stingy or business minded you are, you'll want to blow out steam at some point.
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by torres89: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:

You don't have to spend too much at the mall, it's a cheap option trust me. You could get a drink and snack for less than 500, I don't think that's too much. And no matter how stingy or business minded you are, you'll want to blow out steam at some point.

trust me, have seen guys that drink coke once a year. and that's only if u dash them....

u will never find them in places like Shoprite

they barely change shirts

and a whole lot of other attributes

I pray u don't meet jam one...
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by ButterFrost212(f): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

trust me, have seen guys that drink coke once a year. and that's only if u dash them....

Amen! Ok, you win then,lol...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2016
NemzySeries:

Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

Maybe they are diabetic cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by LilChamp: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:

ButterFrost212 Pls try & understand me before nailing me, I served in Cross-Rivers, Ogoja Local Government. Now m back in Ilorin, though m from Kwara State, I have lived most of my life outside Ilorin. U know wat it is like wen u get to a place & u just don't know anybody.
Walking up to someone it's not a problem. Like I said m just trying out dis outlet cos I know nairaland is full of Elites that I can share ideas with. U Neva can tell where u will meet someone special dat will add values 2 ur life.
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
never mind op, is only looking for free/cheap pussy.
Are dey not plenty gals in kwarapoly, unilorin/kwasu or even college of Education??
Bros get urself busy wit ur work and stop deceiving pple.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by torres89: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Amen! Ok, you win then,lol...
lol
were we competing ?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by ButterFrost212(f): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

lol

were we competing ?
Not competing, arguing and you won the argument?
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by torres89: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Not competing, arguing and you won the argument?
u tried
all your points were valid .
but u gave up easily
healthy and constructive criticism is always good for every home
use it with your hubby....
and your family will be so interesting...
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by ButterFrost212(f): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
torres89:

u tried

all your points were valid

but u gave up easily

healthy and constructive criticism is always good for every home

use it with your hubby....

and your family will be so interesting...
Lol, yes I did.. Thanks, see you around!
Re: I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2017
torres89:

oh please

(1) (Reply)

How To Breastfeed Your Husband And Make It Hot! / I Dont Give A Fuuu.ck Finally Dies On Nld / Can You Marry Linda Ikeji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.