Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? (1418 Views)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Adunni Trends Online After Her Boyfriend Calls Her Out , See Why. PHOTOS / My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by mamagee3(f): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend of almost one year calls me three times everyday just to check on me but never buys me gifts and hasn't taken me out in a very long time.

So do you think I should stick to him forever?
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by dingbang(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Do u love him
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 26, 2016
dingbang:
Do u love him
omo u gt time dey ans mamagee oooo

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
lol she be human being na grin
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2016
OK so if he marries you, it has to be on a condition of buying you gifts or taking you out till death do you part. Taking out is d general belief of people, its not the way for some. Check out my signature
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2016
When you both are married,he will start getting you your wants..
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2016
Where's he to get money from? BF that sits his arse home all day without doing nothing. He's got no money to take you out

I suggest you take him out

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2016
take him out if u ve got the money. .maybe he's not financially stable
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2016
then call him for the remaining 4days to check how he is too
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Where's he to get money from? BF that sits his arse home all day without doing nothing. He's got no money to take you out

I suggest you take him out
I agree with this one.

If checking on you includes reminding you to give him cash,

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by tundafayaBuhari: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by vchykp(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2016
OP.. relax and think of something else to post, no point here..!
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by NevetsIbot(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2016
It's a disgrace to me that we both are on the same platform.
You're an apology to wise women
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by mofeoluwadassah: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
No comment!
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Next2Bezee(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Some girls can never be content sha sad

If he doesn't call you at all, you'll say he's collecting punni outside. Now he's calling you and you're complaining that he doesn't buy things for you and take you out. Abi are you a beggar?

You're not even trying to pretend that you're not a gold digger.

Abeg leave the guy so he can find another girl, especially one that reciprocate his love.
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by mamagee3(f): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Next2Bezee:
Some girls can never be content sha sad

If he doesn't call you at all, you'll say he's collecting punni outside. Now he's calling you and you're complaining that he doesn't buy things for you and take you out. Abi are you a beggar?

You're not even trying to pretend that you're not a gold digger.

Abeg leave the guy so he can find another girl, especially one that reciprocate his love.
Are you dyslexic or something?

Didn't you read the quote which says "do I stick to him forever" which means it's very rare to find a man like him?

Who is so caring.

I think something is wrong with your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Next2Bezee(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
mamagee3:

Didn't you read the quote which says "do I stick to him forever" which means it's very rare to find a man like him?

Who is so caring.

Tah! U don change mouth.

If you thought that he was so caring, would u have made a topic about it? Where in your original post did you say it was hard to find a man like him??

The points you highlighted were the facts that he hasn't taken you out or bought things for you in a long time.

I repeat, you are a gold digger and he deserves better than you. Free the guy joh! Someone much better and less shameless than you will enter his life.
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
As in ehn dude is prolly new to romanceland.
Abeg who get link to Chelsea match?
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Diamondqueen(f): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mamagee3 please stop trolling. It's to obvious.
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by donMIG(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wat if he takes u out n doesnt call feequently?
Una go say him no care
Girls n dia wahala
FOR HEAVENS SAKE WIC COUNTRY U DEI
DO U KNOW WAT TYM ITS IS?
ITS SPEND WISELY TYM JOR...
him try sef......
Mehn girls sef...SMH
DUMP D NIGGA N REPLACE HIM WIT ME
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
mamagee3:

Who is so caring.

Lol
Re: Boyfriend Calls Me Three Times Everyday Just To Check On Me? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
That guy too get time to dey call u sef..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex Important In Your Love Relationship / I Am In A Relationship With A Guy I Don't Trust. How Do I Figure Him Out? / Sexual Immorality Is Increasingly Increasing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.