Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning (29306 Views)

Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics) / Jerry Gana And Jegede At Court Of Appeal In Akure This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by ceo247frolic(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2016
PDP governorship candidate Eyitayo Jegede with his supporters at his residence Saturday morning.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-ondo-pdp-guber-candidate-eyitayo.html

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Towncrier007(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2016
nice one, he's waving in public while his boiz are under ground with guns ready to snatch ballot boxes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by CACAWA(m): 8:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol..."his residence"

It is obvious he just had to relocate to this "residence" so that the locals will say he has a house in "our village"

Defo he has a bigger mansion somewhere in Nigeria.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by smellingmenses: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
nice one, he's waving in public while his boiz are under ground with guns ready to snatch ballot boxes.
try and be somebody

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by smellingmenses: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2016
the incoming governor

8 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Towncrier007(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:
try and be somebody
ok and u too
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by odinese(m): 10:32am On Nov 26, 2016
[size=20pt]bia lalasticlala abi wetin ya name We want better thing for FP, no be this presidential rubbish wey no dey favor average Nigerians u go dey push enter FP.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by frankloloko: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2016
This dude is still rocking old house ?? This house on the pic is more than 20 yrs . God help him .

2 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by zanebaddo(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
God please i want to leave nigeria. . It's not a sin! !! People leave their zone for other zones

I want CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY or America.

Please God ever since i was a child you knew i had always wanted to leave nigeria. Do it for me please.

I pray in jesus name amen.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by henrydadon(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Ondo pple should vote whoever they feel can serve them the right way.

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Helkayklassic(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Imagine you getting to know 3 days before election that you are truly the candidate of your party. He has lost already. Oke all d way.

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
How you know this? Hope you'll be able to tell us more when DSS needs you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by ashewoboy(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
i love miss nairaland.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by shamecurls(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin

Glaring on the dudes looks that he is not expectant. He just happen to be on the ballot paper to fulfil that PDP contested.

PDP not in the league as far as ONDO election is concerned.

It's a battle between APC and AD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by admax(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
This 4 bedroom flat residence will turn to a 12 bedroom mansion if he becomes the Governor.

They are same same....a time will come when only those ready to truly serve would be elected to political positions.

Someone like me.

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by awayeyebundle: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Jegede can't win the election....Oke is Ok...New Era for Ondo state...Oke la fe...Not jegbese
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Good luck to him
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by ibkgab001: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
OKE we support
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Eibams60(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
slow and steady wins d race. u shall win IJN

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by yeyeboi(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol..."his residence"

It is obvious he just had to relocate to this "residence" so that the locals will say he has a house in "our village"

Defo he has a bigger mansion somewhere in Nigeria.

Look At This One angry

2 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Vatsyayana: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2016
I believe that's his league of agents! Bandicts and thugs!
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Look at his old looking house. By the time he has finished with Ondo, his house will be a different one from this. I tell ya
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by emperorAY(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:

Lol
Its is d normal tin in niaja
I hope very soon. we change dis deadly politic we play in dis part of the world

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Davash222(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2016
odinese:
[size=20pt]bia lalasticlala abi wetin ya name We want better thing for FP, no be this presidential rubbish wey no dey favor average Nigerians u go dey push enter FP.[/size]
Presidential

Look Atew

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by seankay(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
That is not his Mansion in Alagbaka undecided
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by GudluckIBB(m): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
He lives in a simple house,

When he wins now, he will build a mansion for himself

Nigerian politicians are thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by omolayomi06: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:
received sence in Jesus name.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by perfectwazobia1: 10:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Let the man with the heart of gold to uplift the standard of living for his people win this election.

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by omofunaab(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Oke is okay

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by paulabdeel(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2016
Jegede is a complete gentleman I have known for over forty years. That is his house. He is a native of Akure town, so he doesn't have any village. He is not a career politician, so it is not a do or die for him. When asked a week ago how he felt, he responded "It will be well at the end. And if it is not well, it is not the end of life"

6 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by frubben(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016
He has quickly relocate to a simple structure. Politicians oooooo. Just to form humble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun: PDP Reacts To Ademola Adeleke’s Alleged Health Failure / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.