Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning (29318 Views)

Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) / Friends Storm Airport To Welcome Eyitayo Jegede As He Lands In Ondo(pics) / Jerry Gana And Jegede At Court Of Appeal In Akure This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by sholatech(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Knew him years back early 2000 as a successful lawyer then in Yola, Adamawa State. Widely known to be humane, intelligent and was active in RCCG Church activities then. Listened to him preach once. Wish him the best in hi quest to govern his people
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Criticize001(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2016
shamecurls:
grin grin grin

It's a battle between APC and AD

Wetin pain me pass be say e fit be Borno you dey o, way you say talk say PDP no dey the race.
Receive senses in Jesus name
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by shamecurls(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Criticize001:

Wetin pain me pass be say e fit be Borno you dey o, way you say talk say PDP no dey the race.
Receive senses in Jesus name

My brother, you re Stale.

It's will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the European champions league than for Eyitayo Jegede to be a runner up
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Tunababa8v(m): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol..."his residence"

It is obvious he just had to relocate to this "residence" so that the locals will say he has a house in "our village"

Defo he has a bigger mansion somewhere in Nigeria.

Are you a prophet??
He just completed a multimillionaire mansion in my street at Alagbaka GRA in akure

2 Likes

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2016
Just look at his residence now but check it out after his tenure and u would understand y Nigeria is in trouble!
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by yinkslinks(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2016
call me on 08100392181 for visa to u.s and pay after u get it.
zanebaddo:
God please i want to leave nigeria. . It's not a sin! !! People leave their zone for other zones

I want CANADA, AUSTRALIA, GERMANY or America.

Please God ever since i was a child you knew i had always wanted to leave nigeria. Do it for me please.

I pray in jesus name amen.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by eleko1: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2016
@ his residence? if he become gov now(God forbid) u"ll not see him there again, OKE IS SURE♡♡♡.........,next gov loading 99%
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by justmenoni: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2016
He can't cos he's destined to be a NOBODY
smellingmenses:

try and be somebody

1 Like

Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Topmaike007(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
I don't need to comment.... #i_stand_for_Jagaban... New party loading at 3D
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by ahamonyeka(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
frankloloko:
This dude is still rocking old house ?? This house on the pic is more than 20 yrs . God help him .
you will still be the one to complain when he rocks a mansion saying is our money.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by Towncrier007(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
omolayomi06:
received sence in Jesus name.
Amen, but you collect mumu, say amen grin
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by mascot87(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
zanebaddo:
God please i want to leave nigeria. . It's not a sin! !! People leave their zone for other zones

Please God ever since i was a child you knew i had always wanted to leave nigeria. Do it for me please.

Me too so that I can run away from my father land
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by bashydemy(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
CACAWA:
Lol..."his residence"

It is obvious he just had to relocate to this "residence" so that the locals will say he has a house in "our village"

Defo he has a bigger mansion somewhere in Nigeria.

In Adamawa.
Re: Eyitayo Jegede At His Residence This Morning by fm4real2k6(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2016
zanebaddo:

There is a DREAMLAND America, UK, Canada ooooo.
All you do is sleep and find yourself there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

" 7 Things Buhari Does Not Know" - Reno Omokri / PDP’s Victory In Zamfara May Alter Calculations Ahead NASS Elections / Prince Adewale Gomez Is Contesting For Lagos Governorship In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.