Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page (578 Views)

Majority Of Nairalanders Are Very Stupid And Mentally Retarded / Gossip Dies When It Hits A Wise Person's Ears ! / A Distress Call To Seun Concerning A Particular Thread On Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page by Kenmatt(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2016
[i][/i]Hurrah!!!

I just want to bring to you all the different types of Nairalanders you will meet on every post that hits a front page.

You may be thinking that people come just to comment without knowing that most of these guys have something else in their mind.

Enjoy your selves...

(1) The FTC hustlers. These are people that just rush to become "first to comment" even when they have nothing meaningful to type. You will be reading stuffs like; "this land is not for sale", " space booked" and lots more.

(2) The I too know types. These are people that claim to have an answers to every question that comes up. Most of these types, Google is their friend.

(3) The Notice me types. These people would like to be noticed every time. To them, popularity is either you are famous or you are notorious. You can be famous either by posting comments rich in wisdom, inspiration, education, motivation or you become notorious by pushing out comments that connote vulger, shabby derogatory and obnoxious like some of them do.

(4) The professionals. These are people that do not always come to comment. They will only comment when it's within their circle of knowledge. And it is from these types you will gain the sort after knowledge that you are looking for.

(5) The Chauvinists. These are like sheep, when a particular person has commented in a particular perception, you will see them all tilting towards that perspective. Thay will continue like this until another person comes up with a stronger view to refute their points.

(6) The "Indians". These are the business men that do not just come to comment but indirectly referring you to their signatures where their businesses are promoted.

(7) The Front Page Promoters. You will see them typing lalasticlala, mind4 and other super moderators, just to draw their attention to move the post to a front page.

Which one among these do you belong to? Just be honest. Which moniker can u perfectly fit into any of these? We dont mean any brouhaha.

Let the fun begin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page by Yinkey6(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
Kk
Re: The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page by ring7(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2016
None of the aforemention.
Re: The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page by Young03(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Recycled thread
Re: The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page by kinggogo: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2016
D tribal warriors
Re: The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page by KealDrogo: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Kenmatt:

(5) The Chauvinists. These are like sheep, when a particular person has commented in a particular perception, you will see them all tilting towards that perspective. Thay will continue like this until another person comes up with a stronger view to refute their points.
A lot of nairalanders fell under this category especially the ladies
Op i don't fall under any of these people. I Usually post just for posting sake/leisure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 Types Of Nairalanders You Will Meet On Every Post That Hits A Front Page by sammuell(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Me follow for Comment reader

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Bloopers In The Wedding Party- Paschal Chikero / Re: How Can This Present Generation Retrieve The Priceless "Ife Brass Head" / Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.